Be East Timor

>Be East Timor
>Campaign on "sticking it" to Australia and taking control of your "gas fields" in the ocean
>Take Australia to international court in hague
>Months go by
>Come out with practically the same deal you had prior to it where Australia services and develops the area and extracts the resources while giving East Timor a proportion of the profits
>Only difference is now it's official and East Timor can no longer go back on the deal

archive.is/ZLfD4

Why do 3rd world poo nations always get BTFO by Anglo nations? Are they destined to be victims?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-03/wa-liberal-party-to-form-wa-exit-committee/8867918
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-09-03/wa-liberal-party-to-form-wa-exit-committee/8867918
youtube.com/watch?v=CbOq-oe2kN8
youtube.com/watch?v=693HvCVCTZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this the new thread?

the fuck happened in the old thread?
it's still in the archive too

*still in the catalogue*

nigger mods nuking all Australian threads for some reason, probably this one too

Fuckem, they deserved it.
That what they get trusting the anglo.

is the other one still in the catalogue for you?
everytime i click on it it takes me to 4plebs but it should be taken off the catalogue if its dead

can this be the new Aus/pol/ for the time being?

yeah it's still there
probably ASIO trying to triangulate me

that's theft. either australia takes it or australia takes it. there is zero chance our greedy govrenment didn't try and bribe the fuck out of everyone.

No, ASIO! pick me pick me!

DIRTY BOMB

see! I'm more triggering than him!!

buncha squintys anyway is my bet, locals don't betray their own people.

>locals don't betray their own people.
except for the ones in the parliament t b h

i hereby declare this be the new AUS/POL/ thread

my first thought was ADF
happened just as i was about to post this
>did any of you see this sign here? i reckon i did. also if you're here get a fucking haircut, you look like a yowie
so there was teen interacial, blair cotrell vote thing, and some "colourism" pill
nothing really out of the ordinary

if this is the new aus/pol/ thread then i only have 1 question to ask

whats for dinner lads?

what the fuck was so bad in the last thread that the mods chimped out? was pretty tame t b h

Fucking incompetent mods should never have nuked that Aus/pol/ thread.

good to see that you actually went down there with your sign

finger licking chicken

it's a janny, not a mod. Keep an eye out for people bitching about 15min post restriction timers.
That's how you know which type of faggot is about.

im on the train craving doritos. pls help

Red Coopers. You cunts need to start drinking and supporting Coopers. They're openly anti immigrant and hate the left.

wasnt me, i said that in the post

pains me too

Looks like it's a good deal for East Timor anyhow.
That country only exists because our support. Indonesia was against it. They should be fucking grateful.

i dont drink alcohol anymore, last timei had alcohol i had one glass of Moscato white wine and i almost fell off my computer chair

>Alcohol
>Halal

is it a bad thing that i un-ironically think of this man as a "decent" PM?
that citizenship shit he pulled was fucking funny b t w

Yes it is a bad thing. He is an absolute cunt. Doesn't give a shit about the country at all. Wouldn't have flooded us with chinks and curries if he did.

for the millennial jihadi

Tried a Red Coopers, shits grot man

but still i guess even a piece of shit looks good next to cuckbull

>Why do 3rd world poo nations always get BTFO by Anglo nations? Are they destined to be
they believed the united nations meme

you know it's good when it's got a lot of grot

Tuna mornay

Due to the left, Tony has become one of those people/things which it is popular to criticize.

If you speak of him publically without being facetious then you are considered to be a supporter of him and thusnon-other than a right wing fascist.

The fact is if he was as bad as people enjoy making out him to be then he would not have been re-eelected.

If nothing else. If he is so unpopular then what does that say about the Labor candidate in that area. I persoanlly think he has his place in the system.

I can't wait for global warming to render that God forsaken rock you call home uninhabitable. There isn't a people on earth more wretched and evil than Australians. You're literally the descendants of criminals and rapists. Disgusting place, disgusting people. Have fun with those skin problems.

Jesus fuck, is this all you roo-fuckers have to gloat about these days? Winning a favorable decision in the international court against some country twice the size of the vatican?

It's about god damned time for another war.

>Being angry because he hasn't beaten us yet to who can abuse the smallest, indefensible nation

step up your game faggot

we're counting on global warming. we'd get an inland sea and our whole nation would prosper while the rest of the world dies
the lucky country

Damn. Sick burn.

do you cunts know that whitlam was ejected in a coup by the CIA?

>no more torres strait
>melbin submerged and sucked back to hell where it belongs
>comfy inland sea to allow irrigation of the red centre
>my families farm just over the darling scarp becomes beachfront heaven
fuck where do I sign up?

nioce lil bro lives on

tfw we're still the lucky country

yes

Lucky Chinese you mean. You better hope they keep buying your rocks cuz it's the only thing keeping you out of the poor house.

All of your cities would be underwater.

Ayy i remember this sign, glad he went down there. Good on him

Yet none of Australia gets touched

Nah, we're going to claim our nork waifus soon and you're coming with... Can't stand to hear about you beating New Zealand in a round cricket-squash or whatever the hell else it will be next.

No chance for them at this rate. Besides, WA is virtually useless.

just reminded me
>WA Liberal Party members have passed a WAxit motion for a committee to examine if the state could become financially independent.

BIG NEWS

Let's archive it
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-09-03/wa-liberal-party-to-form-wa-exit-committee/8867918

how bout no you Norwegian poof

youtube.com/watch?v=CbOq-oe2kN8

you wish your country pulled these sorts of tricks. NZ was utterly BTFO for decades to come. our cricket team single handedly shitposted so hard into the cosmos it left NZ shellshocked for AEONS to come.

Not Canberra, where we will hold the new world order government, to decide the fate of the peasant class eg other nations.

Threadly reminder to show economic discipline and support Australian businesses first and foremost.
Rather then a kebab from abdul, get a bacon and egg roll from Cassy at the cafe. Ya fuckwits.

>eg other nations.
you're on the ball mate
they'll sign anything just for the chance to sniff our shit

>cassy
shit name, i only get my food from wei

but fuckin snack packs so good

howzat

>Red Coopers. You cunts need to start drinking and supporting Coopers
Fairly sure I saw them on a list of organisations that support 'marriage equality'. When the left called them out for supporting a religious group they cucked out big league

What is it with Norwegian people in particular that archive so many things?

that stupid gook cunt banned me i hope his parents get nuked

>tfw you drive from one side of the city to the other side on the weekend and drop into every bunnings on the way there getting a sausage in bread, getting 18 sausages in bread in total

lmfao it's like golf meets bowling meets... something.

Don't you cunts play actual football down there too or is that just the Canucks?

you fucking jewish cunt, how dare you

you shouldnt be on discords then
the fuck did you expect?

>actual football
define "actual football"

we play real sports

you wouldnt know football even if it hit you.. with all that padding you wear, sissy faggot

>gets penalised for touching someone's back

>

Yeah, unfortunately full of soft cocks, you'd get at better game from the local boys.

pretty sure the other bloke was talking about league

Why tried this in the early 90s and the brits stopped us

well good thing the commonwealth/UK might as well be defunct now

Mate stop supporting pussies. youtube.com/watch?v=693HvCVCTZg

can you call us "anglo overlords", thankee

Tomorrow is 9 pieces for $10 fuck yeah Cunts

Then open a kebab shop ya white devil

Roast chicken and potaters

>your cities
What did you mean by this, user. The cities belong to the international Jew.

>you cunts know that whitlam was ejected in a coup by the CIA?

Australian National Curriculum: Whitlam was ousted by the CIA and Harold Holt drowned by them

Also Australian National Curriculum: some cave dwelling sand niggers did 9/11, vaccines and flouride is good for you, boys can be girls, Hitler was crazy

It's only a conspiracy theory when it threatens to uncover (them).

Who?

Fuck australia

>What's going on in Germany today?

he asked you a question you ignorant fucking kraut

>the Hague / den haag
what did you expect, they're useless