Pol/ utterly and eternally BTFO

Holy shit, all your tactics and plans have been laid out and exposed for the world to see. This man has single handedly taken the neo-facist movement down. This is the beginning of the end.

youtu.be/Sx4BVGPkdzk

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> It's a dude in a dress

This will only make people understand and like the movement more.

Also that fag's gonna burn methinks.

this """"man""""

Haha wow cool

>some tranny gets upset that nobody likes him
>sits on Sup Forums and Sup Forums day after day being told how much of a faggot he is for years
>finally learns how gullible and needy the lefties are and learned that he could make a quick buck off them to pay for his hormone treatment and medical vaginal extender dildos
>makes said quick buck by making "EXPOSED" clickbait videos

really makes you think

>sage this eternally
who's that mami?

Look at the likes vs dislike ratio. People are watching this shit and being bluepilled in droves.

Im going to wear a shark fin and make people identify me as the great white maelstrom.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk&feature=youtu.be

USE HOOKTUBE TO STOP GIVING THEM CLICKS

>Mfw in Sweden and Canada you could probably get jail time for not referring to you as such.
Honestly, people part of the left wing are quite degenerate. Some of the ideas are quite smart, but the implementation is awful and a sore point for many, and the people who support them are questionable people of race, age, gender, and stance on the political spectrum at best.

Ill sum.up your nation and mines
Your nation

My nation

real Sup Forums has moved on to a better place. You're just trolling edgy teens now.

>Sup Forums utterly and eternally BTFO
Nice try, but try again please.
Also, """"her"""" arms are jacked as hell.

The man in drag doesn't know what fascism means. He literally doesn't understand it.

His video techniques are also poor.

not gonna lie, a former OP here, its actually fun seeing how this OP sucks dick

>bluepilled

Stop. That's not a thing, people can't just willingly return to a life of naivety. Your video sucks and ironically redpills people by planting the seed of the opposing argument in their heads. Here's a typical progression.

>WTF why is NAZISM ON THE RISE!?
>Oh, they think that they're being replaced by a "white genocide"! Hah... how retarded.
>Haha, I bet this fact about increasing minority populations in Europe will upset the alt-right! ...even if this does kind of prove them right.
>Haha, okay, that article seemed a little too anti-white, maybe I should hear the alt-right out
>Okay seriously this shit is getting out of hand
>14/88

this

>This clickbaiter makes 3000$ per video

jewtube has been gaming likes and dislikes for a long time now. They are compromised, and as such no longer fulfill their original purpose of being a barometer of public sentiment.

the Soros is strong with this one.

But take heart. His job is to literally read shit he hates and disagrees with all day, and then make shitty videos about it with production quality that a middle school student would be embarrassed of.

> making funny political jokes over the internet
> a secret

>tfw no bubblebutt gf

Ten bux says that this thing is a member of pantyfa and purposely false flagging for their benefit.

which is the only reason why it made the video

Sup Forums gets btfo everyday. What's new.

It's a shoop, don't get too excited.

Holy shit boys.
This is poetry on some divine poetic level.
Tries to
>Itsplain
wtf fascism is and totally misinterprets wtf it is about. Fuck me this is glorious.

those three points are not even what fascism is though.

can't even shit right.

>60 seconds in
>fascism is an exclusively european thing
lel

You outted yourself by calling that abomination a man.

More like that fags gonna burn meth inks.
Looks like an addict and all of his points in the video are straw men.

WTF I hate fascist now.

>This man
Finally, a shill with some sense. Have a (You) for that.

>how to spot a fascist
>"i'm not a fascist is exactly what a fascist would say"
That's some seriously meta shit desu.

since when is pol a group with the same mindset?
this is just a mix of internet freaks burning their time shitposting.

And what are you doing with your life?

Saw the thumbnail, thought it was Buffalo Bill. Not clicking that shit. What you call fascist and racist are simply white people standing up for their own culture and the nations they created, you're free in this globalized techologically advanced planet to catch a plane and fuck off to Asia or Africa and live in peace without evil white people. So how come none of you ever choose that option? Because you're a pack of spineless, hypocritical brainwashed cunts.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THISSS

You mean the lefty bots are being bluepilled?

Oh no.

Not entirely inaccurate.

Place your bets that he kills himself in six months.

>Lauren Southern is a fascist

This dude is just a /leftypol/ mouthpiece that spends all day trying to debunk the right, usually with snarky put downs instead of reasoned arguments. This video was in no way addressing the issues facing the average native European or European American that stem from mass immigration. He was just saying 'all these alt right ecelebs are nazis' using a long winded 'analysis' to justify his patreon shekels. The left will continue to circle jerk over this and not face reality. Don't worry about Normies being bluepilled by these fags, more people are being redpilled by life each day as more people are forced to interact with criminal non whites. If you think the right is growing fast now, just wait five years when the minorities start trying to seize power.

He's one witty tranny, I'll give him that.
Everyone on the right wing is a Nazi, oy vey

Just watching the thumb makes me not want to see it

have a (You) for effort

point 1, WRONG nothing is stopping Africans and Asians going fascist.
Video DROPPED for false information

Who is that semen demon?

not only right wing women are far superior to sjw whores but also right wing traps are better

The only trans struggle worth a damn is the one you see when you kick the chair away.

not even gonna watch the video
why does Sup Forums have to be filled with shitniggers , just why cant it be cool? fuck off will you?