Buying out Salon?

Salon's stock value is down to 13 cents a share. could we start a crowdfund to buy it and turn it into real news?

Change the name to user?

>Not SSalon

Come on user...

16.5mil? good luck with that.
would be funny af thou ...

lets do this pls

>buy salon stock shares
>literally boost wealth of salon owners

You can't buy out a controlling share of salon stock. The major share holders won't sell it cheap.

Purchase it in the inevitable bankruptcy and hire Anglin as editor.

Just let it die

a domain name is like 4 dollars ,nigga
a vps is like 20bux a month nigga

I'm in so long as we take all their content and replace the lead pictures with the appropriate smuggies.

13 cents? It's also a long weekend in the USA... It could be up 30 cents on Monday.

Are all you Right Wingers so shitty and money? I get you're poor because you're stupid, and bitter because you're poor...but 13 cents?

all white males buy $NEO
stocks are for kikes and numales

Yeah, but they can sell more than 50% to Sup Forumsacks as a whole

$16.5 Million market cap. It's a stretch

Daily Stormer should buy it.

They created a monster.

If this were pulled off and it could actually wind up being a really lucrative investment..

You could try to meme the shit out of this and see what happens with the shares ...

This. If enough anons buy a reasonable amount of the shares then our politics will have influence over Salon. We could theoretically change the whole website if I understand this correctly.

the digits check out.

The only problem is share price will rise if there's any hint of people trying to buy it out.

It would take 100$ per 70k people,

digits are still checking out.....

The price will go up as more and more polacks are buying.

If you can still make a public offer though.

nice try salon shareholder

A public offer looks this way: I offer to buy the shares for a little more than the traded price, people trade in and get the money at my price.

This is awesome

I don't get it.
t. stupid goy

Why bother? It'll continue to crash, buy when it is at five cents a share. Smart business.

I wish we could

Sup Forums is already our news outlet

>up 30% on the day

Yes, let's buy them out goy-- uh -- pedes. That'll show 'em.