Why are Europeans so invested in American Politics but not the other way around?

Why are Europeans so invested in American Politics but not the other way around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because your country is so invested in ours.

Fpbp

Europe is the prison cells America is the playing field.

Australia is free and happy to convince you that you both in in VERY GOOD PLACES CLAP CLAP BRAVO.

don't visit me.

because America is 1 country with only 2 parties, its pretty easy to learn about it

Europe on the other hand has dozens of coutnries with a dozen of parties in each one. Do the math

Math. Naw, man, that's privileged and only for whites.

They are a meme, you are invested in our immigration policies.

america has almost achieved a cultural victory

Because you dictate European politics in various ways, sometimes illegally, and it feels like we all dodged a bullet when you elected Trump.

European politics is too sophisticated. It's like asking why ballet is less popular than wrestling.

Because america is the leading powerhouse of the world, be it in corruption, degeneracy, or economic growth and living standards.
It is far too big to not focus on.

From the American POV, Europeans are very predictable. From the European POV, Americans are very surprising.

We're not. You just think we are. The only people posting threads about the US politics are americans

>sophisticated
lol
The word you are looking for is convoluted

yeah, this is an american board, a good portion of us are americans abroad

European politics only matter as a warning of what The United States should avoid.

Please don’t. Our progressives only gave up on refugees last year.

Because Europe is not one cuntry, that you can easily follow.
That's why you should stay out of other's people business altogether, you have zero idea what's happening and only make shit worse. Jews on other hand benefit from your ignorance.

USA wished they were like Europe, USA is basically Brazil at this point, everyone is a mongrel, everyone racemixed, no ethnic identity etc

Wrong pic.

Because there is no politics in Europe, only bureaucrats.

yurocucks are little baby bitches that would get thrown in jail if they said half the shit they say about America about their own countries

Because America is Europe/Europe is America.

Exactly my point. As an american, the intricacies of european politics are lost on you and you are left with the sense of confusion. By contrast, an european is able to easily grasp the simplistic nature of american discourse.

all answers can be distilled back to the eternal anglo

well there is Amerigan exceptionalism which stipulates that no-matter what, Ameriga is the winner of the argument. Pay no heed to the dreamers, Hillary glindon, Zog, the 20 trillion dollar debt, Don Lemon or Aneeta sarkeesian.

America is the world power and everyone else thinks they have a right to have their opinions heard. They don't have that right of course. But they wish they did.

Merkel runs shit? That's the jist right?

Its worse, not only do they feel our pain from thousands of miles away and wouldnt know the difference between a 7-11 and a circle-k but they get soooooooooo pissed when we comment on their affairs. fuckin ameriboos. sargon and totalcancer are perfect examples

They've been demoralized.

Because this is an English speaking politics themed board. What should be discuss instead? Britain, Australia?
Use your god damned head for once before creating these rearded theads next time.

l-lets g-go get fit america!
T-that's why I'm so buff!...

cus europeans own us, simple as that

USA media and hollywood indoctrinated EU into this cuck multiculturalist mentallity. All we hear about is US. Everyday same Trump articles, same articles about "police brutality". Jews just want to doom us to same fate.

american politics is more entertaining. everyone else is somewhat professional most of the time

> why are other countries so invested in the country that is a world hegemon that effectively has a huge impact on their economy but not the other way around.

idk man you tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

FPBP

If Europe actually had something to
Incentivize America, like money and protection, then America might have a reason to give a damn about tiny countries thousands of miles away

Burgers don't understand our politics

it's too complicated for them, they're used to having elections that are just yes/no camps shouting at each other.

It's like watching WWE and realizing the people don't know it's fake

American politics is a massive laugh to me, it's like watching a game show, but you're all so blind to it.

Europeans seem equally interested in other politics.

We have the occasional european in the latin america threads same as the occasional US poster.

You can't excuse ignorance with Muh superpower.

Because your politics are such a shitshow that its entertaining to watch. It's basically like watching a circus. European politics tend to be more toned down and proper, so it's not really that entertaining to follow.

Kinda the same reason why people would visit a zoo and watch monkeys instead of going to a boardroom meeting.

Because America is the world Hegemon

Let's put it this way a tribe in Africa circa 1850 should carefully watch every move of the British but do you think Queen Victoria gave a single fuck about some backward savages? Of course not because of the power imbalance. It's the same but just not as extreme. America is not only the economic world power but also cultural world power.

Lmfao burger here can confirm. Have wrestle mania president currently.

Dude you need to remove the plank from your own eye.

most of Europeans barely know anything about US politics. they should be able to tell you there are democrats and republicans but that's it. the shitposters here are not really representative Europeans for this.

Italian politics used to be absolute gold when Berlusconi was in power, truly a meme president.
Now it's just boring cucks sucking EU cocks.

I keep an eye on American politics in the same manner as I would keep an eye on a retarded kid with an axe playing around other kids...

And no America is not a cultural power, they have no culture other than buying and eating shit they don't need. They demonstrate the worst possible aspects of man kind. It's ugly to watch.

>Berlusconi
Remember when he got btfo by a Finnish Pizza chain? Good times

Chirac-Berlusconi should have been the way of Europe

unless you do it for work, it takes lot of time and dedication to have a solid background on how politics in europe works, damn even just your own single euro country is a lot of work to understand
those who are very interested usually study all kind of politics, be it american or asian or whatever, but most just shout memes

Kotipizza? That was actually a fun idea.

Because there's only 1 US federal government and 50 governments in Europe.

I'm sorry cousin I don't know much about Chirac. Was he a fun guy? Did he troll the EU,leftards and femminists?

>Trying to listen to blatantly idiot politicians talking about politics, gazzilions of parties that manage to accomplish exactly nothing, unknown politicians
>Watching the immense fun that was the 2016 election, and now opening twitter to Trump, shitposter-in-chief, shitposting celebrities and the MSM, and shitposting the country into a nuclear war
Gee i wonder why

I like this one.

We only get involved in European politics if we get to go over there and shoot krauts.

america if countries were cities american would be the capital

The amount of comedy.

Name one other country electing a failed true tv host and truly expect he is competent.

>true tv
It's called "reality tv", Jonne.

This doesn't apply to the Sven
We can drink, fight we are good at sports and we have our own borders and currency

Whats so surprising about it? The entire system is a clash between traditional morals, individualist morals, marxist morals, greed, and spite. Whats not to understand?

Mate we do as much business as the entire european continent, we are the fucking size of the european continent, not only are we richer than you but outside of our cities, which might I add are now less "culturally enriched" than yours, minorities do not exist. 80% of the country is rural white communities that have never once seen a minority.

kekd

roligt, för det är sant! :)

We are all living in America.

Europe is basically a slave to America. All our politicans are controlled by "American" Jews.