>is a huge bitch who refuses to do anything for a misogynist like you

RIGHT:
>Jamaican
>Born and raised in St. Thomas, poorest parish in Jamaica
>Has her grade 10
>Conservative socially, will do what she needs to do to please you sexually
>Raised in a believing household and active in her church
>Life's goal is to be a housewife
>Wants nothing more than to treat you like a king, cook, clean and bear children.

Which is it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ethiopia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HARD MODE:
>Girl on right is statistically likely to be at least 25% Irish

this is a hard one, dude.

EZ PZ
Right

>city people

I'd rather not. she would be useless on holiday

If all of that is 100%, the right without hesitation.

>betray your race for your own comfort

Neither. Thankfully there's more than two women in the world.
Not going with white outhouse vagina and I don't want my line becoming black. Nope.

I love blonde haired and blue eyed babes as much as anyone, I'm just curious about who the LARPers would say that they would choose.

What's up with the meme with shitskin women being conservative, pure and redpilled when 90% of them voted for Hillary, are ridlled with STDs and are turbo SJWs, open borders activits, anti-racist aka anti-white, welfare leeches, etc.

>implying it's betrayal to flee a sinking ship that's on fire

That's why I chose two woman from areas that would likely share the beliefs that I wrote.

>America represents everybody

A CAPTAIN ALWAYS GOES DOWN WITH HIS SHIP!

I think you have never met a danish girl nor a jamaican.

>fuck the eurowhore for the sake of saving the race
>go out and find true love later on
>inb4 divorce and takes my shit
I'm already poor as fuck. I'll just become someone else.

can I pick neither

Ser Davos, Please

I think you haven't.
Danes are known to be very liberal, especially the women. Jamaicans are very involved in Christianity and most of them are conservative and traditionalist in their beliefs as a result.

I know both.

Races represent themselves indepndent of where they live. A nigger is the same in America, Europe or Africa, same as spics, chinks and whatever.

No, it's one or the other. And yes, those > are absolutes

the dane and I'll beat her into submission like the dirty kuffar that she is

lol typical "german", I've got my eyes on you

I know both too and you must be retarded to think nigger women have anything in common with polacks. We're basically polar opposites so OP's scenario is based on fantasy, not reality.

but I don't want a blonde bitch
and I'm legitimately just not into darker girls, I prefer my girls to be more pale
I'd take her if she was a cute short white brunette though

You've already shown yourself to be a dumb burger who doesn't know more than their own back yard.

Indeed a nigger will be a nigger anywhere. But not all blacks are niggers, and not all whites are as stupid as you thankfully otherwise we'd all be doomed.

quiet you, or I'll have cousin Mahmud who lives in Ontario track you down and behead you

Those are the nigger women in the US, the ones in Africa, apart from being hideous monstrosities, are actually very down to earth from what I've been told.
The majority of them are uneducated, but their mentality is gold compared to western women's.
That being said, flushing your genetic heritage down the toilet is a big fucking NO.
You are white and you must breed with white women. Look at the hideous offsprings racemixing produces, even if the children turn out to be decent people and decent looking even, they are still without a place in the world because they don't fit anywhere.

>I know both too and you must be retarded to think nigger women have anything in common with polacks. We're basically polar opposites so OP's scenario is based on fantasy, not reality.
Seeing a few on TV isn't the same as actually knowing them, moron. Believe it or not, you can't actually get a PhD from sitting on your ass watching the indoctrination box all day.

Anyway, you're clearly VERY new here if you don't think there are any non white women who are aligned with Sup Forums. You even call us "polacks".

Just get the fuck out you pathetic Nazi LARPer.

>finnbro speaking the truth
I'm glad there's others on here who are aware that not all blacks are nigs
problem is a vast majority are, which sucks

Right will still turn into the left if circumstances allow it, so if you're going to roll the die with marriage why not do it with the superior female specimen?

i'd choose the black girl but i like my women ambitious.

No traditionalist in his right mind would marry a first-world city whore

I'll pick the nig. I hate liberals more than I hate niggers.

marry the right, fuck the left, kill OP for making this shit thread

you stay away from melanin enriched grills, whiteboi

CHOOSE YOUR PET:

LEFT:
>It's a big cat
>Well trained and tamed
>Very playful but also careful with your safety
>Will obey your commands and guard your house

RIGHT:
>It's a filthy dog
>It will tear your house apart and probably attack your children
>It will challenge your authority constantly and will probably hurt you
>It will bark all night long and will get you sued

WTF YOU WOULD HAVE A TIGER AS A PET? LMFAO SO CRAZY!

lmao

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Left

i will just beat her until she become rightwing

Too many American stormniggers have infested this board. They need to be purged as well...looking at that Charlottesville rally I've never seen so many ugly working class garbage from Christ fucker states in one setting.

and this is why you emigrate to Korea

Show you flag leaf subhuman

Fuck off somalian trash. I'm not a burger and know very well how niggers act here.

African immigrants here are worthless scum like anywhere else. In fact blacks in the US are better because they're partially white.
African women might seem down to earth but just because their iq is so low all they know is what's happening just in front of their eyes.

Girl on the right you have to deal with her friends and family...even though she may be fun..id pick left

this guy gets it

You showed your cards too early shill. Sorry for calling you somalian before because you're clearly a kike.

Would the girl on the right hair give me any untreatable diseases?

>Not all blacks are niggers

Seriously t_d it was a fun election but it's time for you to go back.

t.nigger

No, she's clean

>Fuck off somalian trash. I'm not a burger and know very well how niggers act here.
I didn't call you a burger you Moorish rape baby.
Funny for you to try and grasp in the dark that I'm Somali. No, I'm just not retarded like you seem to be.

Right in the OP is quite clearly partially white, and if she had those attributes then she is objectively the better option for raising red pilled children.

The African immigrants are complete and utter human garbage everywhere they go. These people that flood Europe are literally the worst of the worst and they are sent here with a reason. We can talk about ethnic replacement for hours, but that's not the point.
I've traveled much throughout Europe and had the pleasure of meeting many women from many countries and let me tell you, literally 95% of them are spoiled cunts, who will never, ever change and will make any man, who is stupid enough to "settle down" with them, hell.

It's a very fucked up feeling being an honest man, earning honest money with modern day women. They all want and want and want, without giving anything of value back. It doesn't matter if they are black, asian or white, a woman will still be a horrible piece of shit human being 95% of the time.

Left,I'd fuck her good and make her into wife material

Left. Beat her into submission and it's all good.

Kike, Somali, shill, whatever makes you feel better about being a fucking idiot.

Is she whiter than you and that's why you're angry some Sup Forumsacks would choose her? What is your major malfunction?

>MUH GLORIOUS CIVIC NATIONALISM

Right.

EU flag...
>I'd fuck her good and make her into wife material
Is it considered fucking her if you're the one with the strap-on in his behind?

kill the nigger, enslave the human

Every time somebody accuses others from being from there, it's because they have been there and feel that they're recognising their former hangout in their new one.

It's called transference, and I can guarantee I've been here far longer than you have if you think that's the turning point of Sup Forums.

Im just hiding my meme country

>Thai midget
>Enslaving a liberal Danish woman
She'd eat you for breakfast, mate.

BASED SHEBOONS!!!

As someone whos worked in Mozambique and today works with mostly africans, I must say dont be fooled. Nigresses are ultra whores even when they pretend to be sweet and virginal or are married. Its often as easy as ayyy baby wansum fuc

Some of the smarter ones try to hide it but they've all seen far more shaft than 99% of eurowhores

What I've observed is very different, there is plenty of good girls here who end up alone because men are either pussies to ask them out or degenerates unable to settle down.

>left
influced by jewish propaganda because if white people unite you'll have pic related again
>right
a niggerest too stupid to understand anything and will probabily just consume and depend on the state

niggers can't work together to build nations
whites almost blew up the world
jews profit from catrastrophy(gets blamed and lynched throught history)
sand-niggers can't work together need to be forced by totariatariam religious fascism into submission
chinks high inteligence, lack emphaphy are happy when their competition kill themselfs

A Leaf promoting bestiality again. How shocking.
Do you hang around the chimp enclosure at the zoo trying to trade bananas for blowjobs Leaf?

Still your line though and you raise them as you see fit.

You guys always do the same lol, I even recognize your writting style from the countless shill threads you make everyday.

The golden rule is that anyone on Sup Forums who promotes white women hating, shitskin women praising and racemixing is a shill. You're doing all of this therefore you're a shill.

>Sample is entirely from a nigger populated city in America
>Atlanta, Georgia

You're an idiot. But we knew already from you typing in all caps and using multiple exclamation marks whilst contributing nothing of value to the thread but weak attempts at memeing bullshit.

Greece used to be great, then you were shit. Not all of you, but you are in particular, a shit.

basically this
the one in the left has had her brain manipulated and destroyed by jews
the one on the right never had much of a brain, so she was left alone

AIDS is still worse than Chlamydia. Why are you so triggered that people on Sup Forums don't want to fuck sheboons? Africa for the Africans Europe for Europeans fuck off crazy cuck

kek

>You guys always do the same lol, I even recognize your writting style from the countless shill threads you make everyday.
Are you schizophrenic? Find any archived post that resembles mine, go on, I dare you.
>The golden rule is that anyone on Sup Forums who promotes white women hating, shitskin women praising and racemixing is a shill. You're doing all of this therefore you're a shill.
And you're revealing your inability to read again. First you think I was calling you a burger, now you think hating liberal ideology is the same as hating white people.

Why are you even trying to embarrass yourself like this? Are you trying to make up for being a Moorish rape baby by being vehemently anti nonwhite?

Celibacy.

Not an option. It's one of the other.

Considering this is a slide thread anyway, i wouldnt respond to some wetback who is mad cuz he aint white.

>Every black person lives in Atlanta, Georgia and therefore all of them have the clap and AIDs
You're an idiot.

>He thinks Sweden is Finland
You're not only an idiot, you're an absolute imbecile.

REETARD ALERT!!

Koreans are the most narcisstic, self entitled, "feminist" ridden bitches you can find. They are worse than amerilard bitches.
Listen to him, he knows.

This.
Can you imagine what kind of losers these shills are? I'd sunk into depression knowing my job is spamming propaganda in a fucking imageboard. They're literally the bottom of the barrel, even being a NEET has more dignity.

True.

>Considering this is a slide thread anyway
Not at all, I just posted it because it was slow in here and I am genuinely curious as to who the "muh shitskin" LARPers would say they would choose in an absolute one or the other scenario. Not everyone is a shill and not everything is a slide thread.

>niggers can't work together to build nations

Now hol' up!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ethiopia

OP made the right picture with a smiling girl, left with a angry/sad girl. this is typical media manipulatioin and he should feel ashamed

Also leaf give me the normal picture of the danish girl

>niggers can't work together to build nations

Not relevant to this scenario. The physical infrastructure of Jamaica was already built by Irish slaves before the kwangz ancestors were brought in to work the plantations.

>Raised in a believing household and active in her church
As if this means anything when she's a fucking Rastafarian.

>Captcha: Best Argentina

>Has her grade 10
GET FUCKED, CYRUS

I wish I had a picture of her, I just found both of those pictures through extremely low-effort google image search. Most of the scandinavian women in the photos all looked miserable and all the jamaican women in the pictures were all smiling and happy. What was I supposed to do? You want me to use smiling and happy women? Then cheer the fuck up you gloomy European bastards.

LMAO, glad you caught that. I was watching trailer park boys when I made this thread.

Yes it is, nations need to be maintain, show me a nigger nation is is well maintained by niggers

Look Nambia, ex-german colony runed by whites, and niggers are chill
Look South africa, whites rule all was fine, niggers rule and it's a shit place

Thats why this is meme, pic related. And Africa being gg place is not

A central european/european is happy to pay 60% taxes, sacrifice himself for his children and work together with other whites to build and maintain.

A average nigger is gonna complain about crap and not going to like it when you taxe him, he just gonna wanna sit all day and drink grape juice and smoke weed everyday (hedonistic lifestyle) a rich nigger is gonna waste his money on crap.

Mixing your White DNA with shitty aggresive nigger DNA gonna just make you shitty mixed crap

Look brazil, mulatos are pieces of shit, where as those south brazilians which are white are chill and crime is lower.

To put my point in perspective, why do polices and armies still use GERMAN sheppards that were created to be loyal and easy to train while strong.
And NOBODY is either trying to replace them with WOLFS or MIX them with wolfs.

>Look Nambia, ex-german colony runed by whites, and niggers are chill
>Look South africa, whites rule all was fine, niggers rule and it's a shit place

Still not a valid argument. There are such large percentages of Irish, German and East Indian populations in Jamaica that have been there for centuries, and they take care of the major business and do the real work to keep the nation afloat.

Ethiopians are not full niggers, plently of semitic DNA there faggot. Those same semities are arabs, jews, who build bablyon, mecca and medina.

Try harder, the isuee still is that sand-niggers are aggresive.

Show me the zuma civilization, the bantu civilization, west african, south african that build shit.

Thirdly you cannot compare nubidians that have one of the darkest skin imaginiable or morocans with west africans, central africans, or east africans, but generallay speaking those niggers that had no WHITE influences didn't do shit.

Egypt was multicultural having estrucians,greeks,arabs,nubidians,berber,phoenician. Their wealth and developtemnt of the paprius while also having shitloads of fertile nile land, made it of the first civilization on the planet.

Ethiopia benefited directly from ancient egypt. As in "even south africa has cities and is developted even if it's mainly niggers"

Your point is
>mix race with a nigger because don't worry the white irish/german/east indian population will take care of the rest in Jamaica.

When you are right you are right.
>Doesn't want to be part of the group that takes care of the major business and do the real work to keep the nation afloat
>Choose to mix race with a nigger because of fetish

yup enjoy your shitty mixed children, don't complain when they are aggresive and start stealing bikes.

>no fault divorce

top kek lad

western women are shit and will clean you out the moment you show any sign of weakness

>miserable
The fuck do you expect?

Life is not about giving a smile to every other creep on the globe, especially not when you are in the top of the hierarchy. Those girls know that every other person on this globe wants them. I can't blame them for rejecting losers, and I can't blame them for being carried forward by the industry because of their value.

Sup Forums is filled with jealous losers, who blame the girls for choosing a healthier partner over them. In the end, you failed nature's simplest task -
and to compensate, you spout out "muh IQ" and other retarded penis measurements, by which you try to claim your superiority.

Thankfully nature always speaks for itself. Do something about your life. Get good at life and win the prize.

>refuses to do anything for a misogynist like you
Why did you make her an option even when she is not available?

sage all leaf threads

The reason she would (potentially) not do things for you is not political, but hierarchical. Climb the hierarchy, assert your dominance, and she will be yours.

Just like the other way around (if you were the girl). Make the best of yourself, and your man will work harder for you.

>not available
you must have a very small dick or very bad luck with women if you think she won't want to be with you physically just because she won't cook or clean for you.