The Jews

What is their end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CYl845GORmM
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To eat every foreskin in Manhattan and then die on a big pile of stolen gold.

Destroying the shitposter race

Back to Poland/פולין because rest of west will be too islamic and Israel is doomed too.

They're just having fun with the goyim

TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

False. They don't eat the foreskins they only suck the blood from the penises of freshly circumcised babies.

Jews are not one person. There're different groups with very different goals.

Jews in Israel and Jews outside Israel have different endgames.

End game of the Jews outside Israel

World Conquest

Global communism is the goal with Jews ruling. That's the New World Order

What happens when they get the world to themselves?

They assume that to be a paradise, I suppose

To conquer the world
To conquer the world

Routes differ by Communism or Capitalism.

The Jews have always worked to conquer the world.

>What is their end game?
who cares what is their end game , it is bad for us and they need to be stopped

actually it is to ruin world everywhere around them and live in peace in Jewland

There isn't an end-game. Jews just borrowed the martyr's blade for a few centuries to harvest everybody's grudge. Power at a price.

Prove to me Jews do not want to conquer the world, what assurance do I have that Jews wont murder me and conquer everything?

I have genuinebfear of Jews after they massacred millions of people and enstalled death squads in USA/Sovietbsphere

To be the only group of people left on the planet with white skin with a dumbed down brown mass who will naturally look upon them as the rulers of the planet by dint of their white skin.

Trotsky and lenin were both aggressive conquerors that murdered millions and made death squads, I fear any Jew couldnbe a trotsky.

Well to conqer first you need to destroy

I believebany Jew is ready to comply or join death squads to kill goyim.

DELET THIS

How much more work is there really left for them to do?

They already occupy so many high positions in society and anyone who criticizes them publicly is quickly ostracized and written off as a crazy/evil person.

In their own words: To destroy the white race.

I think they'll try to get dogs to take out loans or something. Sometimes I wonder if they have really thought these things out.

pick top 10 positions and names you have 5 minutes

They wont need rob you when they own you and all humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

they jew each other for 100's of years until there is only one Jew left and he becomes the Intergalactic Stellar Jew and wins a free breakfast at his local Holiday Inn

Goyim, these quotes are fake news made by russian hackers and you should not take them seriously so i advise you to SHUT IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY

God gave them the land of Israel. This is what they actually believe. Delusional kikes, just like their Muslim counterparts.

A E Von Vogt knew
and they destroyed him for it

Please.

>BIRDED

H-how could y-you post this?
You monster!

>What is their end game?
Maximum crit chance.

Good to hear was starting to get worried.

In an idea world they'd both just kill each other in the desert and leave us in peace

To create a worldwide caste system with themselves at the top and the shabbos goys second in command, that's why they are pushing for automation and trans-humanism to replace the middle class

And control alll the world's economic transactions, effectively reaching economic domination.

The 48% of the 1% won't be happy until they own everything.

Remove their own God from power.

I'm not even kidding. They want to out-kike the kike God.

They will successfully resurrect The Beastie Boys.

You: slave
Jew: master

end civilization and take over the world

This is already the case.

Countries where Holocaust denial is illegal.

AVAINADED

To turn the whole world into an open prison like Gaza

>What is their end game?
to rule all the morlocks

unironically, to plunge Europe into chaos to bring forth their messiah, Hitler 2.0

>Delusional kikes, just like their Muslim counterparts.
both religions invented by the Romans to make slave keeping less work

youtube.com/watch?v=CYl845GORmM

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Oddly enough they all seem to have the one goal of greater Israel. You can have a jew screaming about diversity and integration in the west turn around and become a staunch conservative for a homogeneous Israel. Fascinating how they become single-minded when it comes to Israel.

Crashing this race
with no survivors

EMU'D

Dumbass, if we wanted to depopulate surrounding Arab countries we'd have them sending out their women, not men. It's basically banker Jew vs communist Jew vs nationalist Jew right now

Why are you funding ISIS?
Why is George Soros funding migration to Europe.
Look, mate. The Arabs fucking hate you. There are no Jews left in places like Egypt. We've already kicked you out of Europe. The last place you have left is Israel and the United States and several other Western nations, namely the UK.
Do you really want this to happen again?
Do you realise how violent Europeans can be?
Do you think we are "civilised" now?
Get your shit together.

FEATHERED

THEY CAN TAKE MY LIFE!! BUT THEY CAN NEVER TAKE MY SHITPOSTING!!!!

BEAKED

See:
Cultural Marxism IS Judaism.

to control the world via influence and when something fails they tie up all the loose ends and blame (insert current leader/general) then tax them for failing.