#EnslaveIllegalImmigrants

Let's not deport illegal immigrants -- let's just enslave them!
We amended the constitution backwards once before, for Prohibition, we can do it again for slavery.
All illegal immigrants would become property of the US government, to be sold as slaves.
Hell, I'd buy a nice Latina slave anytime. $10,000 would be cheap.
I'd keep her chained up in her own separate shack and let her out 4 times a week to clean my place, cook my dinner and suck my cock.
I'd brand her ass with my insignia so that if she escaped, anyone finding her would return her to her rightful owner.
If she misbehaved, I'd spank her ass. Come to think of it, I'd spank her ass even if she didn't misbehave.

2 things m8
1. it's spelled "illegal"
2. $10k is too expensive
Other than that, I'm down

I'd put some cockamole on her facidilla.

and make it "immigrants", too. Typing lke a beaner with all those "l"s.

slavery's essentially legal for people who have been jailed or imprisoned so there's no need to go that far. why the fuck do you think for-profit prisons are a thing?

So, you want to be a muslim rapist. gotcha.

>be american
>try slavery
>wow now there's blacks everywhere
>later
>hey, guys. instead of kicking the latinos out, what if we just enslave them for the purpose of making even more of them, what's the worst thing that could happen?
sounds like a plan, juan

How about you cut and paste what I wrote into a fixed width font. That might make it easier for you to read
Oh, and if you can't afford a slave, too fucking bad. The truly successful people in life will be able to afford one.

Give them the option to go back though

Using coloured workforce caused the South African failure.

>Selena Gomenasai

I love bacon.
Makes all the difference in the world.

Most of the jobs fit for slave level intelligence are better handled by automation.

Slavery does the same shit Immigration does, destroy the hearty stock of the citizens by taking away their living.
It happened in Rome that way. The slaves were cheaper then paying the plebs and so the plebs had no work no purpose and so they moved or withered away and so no one was left to fight for Rome and Rome hired northern mercenaries who in a generation or three sacked Rome.
Slaves destroy nations.

Oh, fuck you then, OP. I was the only supportive one here. Should be thanking me. But fine, be that way. If I can't afford a slave - no one will have them. I'm against that idea now! Deport them all! Also, fgt

YOU ARE NOT MAKING MY WAGES GO DOWN BY REINSTATING SLAVERY YOU JEWISH SHIT!

Make up your fucking minds, I'm either Muslim or Jewish, I can't be both

That's not at all what happened.
Military expansion stopped so they couldn't maintain their army and institutions without unsustainable levels of tax causing their shit to get JUST'ed + steppeniggers.

There isn't a single reason Rome went to shit, but it's widely accepted that the constant influx of slave labor caused a lot of problems.

Cheap labor sucks, plantation economies all suck, they really only benefits the owners/investors looking for a quick profit. It fucks with the supply of labor and removes incentives for technological progress and innovation.

Listen if you haven't noticed that other post is another ID another person. Were not that much of a hive mind, but I do know that the trans-Atlantic slave trade was maintained by Jews. Because paying Americans was too much to ask for.
The US imported 305,000 slaves, by the end of the civil war more than 10 million negro slaves were freed. They bred the hell out of them.
But the Spanish in south America imported over 70 million negros and ended up nearly killing them all off.

So no, we're not doing slavery.

I had a similar idea for refugees, not slavery, but concentration camp. cant go outside the camp unless they want to leave the country, cant join country other than ordinary way of joining country "get in line achmed"

VC:Synagogue

its (((Them)))! quick, turn this thread into one about turtles

It is our destiny, the lesser races exist to serve whites.

>implying this isn't a fake thread created by antifa in order to screenshot fake replies posted by other fake posters to strawman Sup Forums