I keked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA
youtube.com/watch?v=8r5KFAeujww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hope he dies duse

You kekked? What the fuck is so fucking funny about a little wayne?

FUN FACT: This guy actually dislikes BLM. Lil Wayne is /ourguy/.

This

>muh based niggers

/ournigga/

secret Trump supporter too
had an interview a week ago and he refused to bash Trump when the cunt interviewer tried to get him to talk shit over Charlottesville comments

For a mainstream nigger rapper or whatever the fuck he is, it's weird how he doesn't go "LITERALLY HITLER" "RACIST" since 99% of the singers and all actors do.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA

more like you kicked as in you kicked the bucket and died you stupid fucking nigger. I'm gonna be praying with the rest of my family that he never wakes up and enjoying this holy september

Does that mean he's our property?

/ourhomie/ maybe, else

So that's why he was found unconscious. They botched his suicide attempt.

Lil Wayne was fun. What's he doing these days besides dying from drinking lean?

>be lil wayne
>be sleeping cause work hard
>room service walks in sleeping
>ebd up in news

>tfw heart tells to hate but brain tells to love
>wat do?

he still encouraged youths to commit heinous acts of degeneracy for years.
codeine abuse in particular skyrocketed in western countries at the exact time he was at the peak of his fame.
fuck him.

Don't we have the best niggers Sup Forums?

Same. I hear him calling out niggers for nigger behaviour all the time. He seems fine to me.

Good, he basically got degenerate trash youth to damage/kill themselves via lean & other drugs.

Speaking of, snyone remember the craze of soaking cigarretes in embalming fluid or some shit like that?

his "stupid fucking nigger" life is worth more than you and your whole family combined
your new born baby would be killed in order to keep Lil Wayne alive if need be
retard

FUCK DID HE GET HILLARYED

hillary finally got him

HE KNEW TOO MUCH

what do y'all think he od'd on? xannies and vodka? or maybe the toll of years of heavy cocaine/molly

lil wayne is based for a nigger and is against the leftist marxism. He is also epileptic and prone to seizures the poor cunt so this is normal for him.

who else here epilepsy?
he will probably be fine after he cleans the shit out of his pants and gets his tongue sewn back on.
seizures actually even make me feel oddly 'refreshed' for a few days afterwards.

This Nigga loves cops. Esp White Cops since one of them saved his life while all the black ones walked over his body.

what the fuck am I reading

>don't click this if your an epilepsy flag, don't kurt eichenwald me.

hate

i hope hes alright lil Wayne is based

Are (((they))) trying to off him?

I honestly hope he's ok and he didn't get suicided. He's been a surprising beacon of integrity since before the election, didn't back Kaepercuck just because he's black, and has a very refreshing stance on racism because as a kid, he got shot in the trap house. One or two black cops just stepped over his body and went about searching the house. A white cop walked in, saw Wayne on the ground shot, cussed the fuck out of the black cops for not doing anything about it, scooped up Wayne, and took him to the hospital.

is this some Illuminati business

ahahaha

WTF!

HE IS OUR GUY!

THEY ARE TRYING TO MURDER ANOTHER STAR

BREAKING ON TMZ WAYNE HAS JUST DIED!!!!!

The Duke has AWOKEN!

His Alpha side has only begun!

he's a dead nigger therefore he is a based nigger

Wow we're your antifa recently turned alt gay? It's not about hating other races it's about separation and wishing them good luck, leaving them be.

>tfw too intelligent to hate

forgot to hide your flag

>tfw to intillegent too hate
Stop ruining memes

Found the niggerloving nigger

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=8r5KFAeujww

>/ournigger/

Lil Wayne is one of the good niglets. Check some of his interviews, he doesn't' support BLM.