I used to actually buy into your bullshit. Now I hop on here and see one full retard thread after another...

I used to actually buy into your bullshit. Now I hop on here and see one full retard thread after another. It's really not that I'm less racist. It's just every thread is absolutely fucking stupid. Vague conspiracy theories that OP cooked up in the last 10 minutes, endless buzzwords and jargon, every thread claiming "happening" and it being absolute bullshit, OP pretending to be liberal to trigger the spergs, OP posting blacked threads. Posting shit that has nothing to do with politics, "Durr master race Mediterranean reporting in! nordcucks aren't even white!". I'm seriously leaving this fucking movement if someone with an IQ over 100 and moderate social skills doesn't show up. I'm stuck watching Jordan Peterson and Jew Shapiro. Only White nationalist I follow is Jared Taylor since he is actually intelligent and makes reasonable logical inferences, but he doesn't even talk JQ. What should I do, listen to fucking retard Anglin? Anyone know what I'm talking about? The total brain drain in this movement? Post here if you want to have an intelligent conversation. Or just post "shill, cuck, faggot" whatever you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mr_uHJPUlO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums BTFO

how can whitebois even compete

Sounds like a personal problem

This is what I'm referring to. Like I understand the joke, but instead of making an actual point it's like these people are trapped in only being able to speak in memes. It's very sad.

lol fag

>ID
You can't even appreciate the simple things in life anymore. Sad!

.003 BTC to (YOU) sheckle mcsheckels

I suppose appreciating the simple things in life would be me responding. "A fucking leaf" to this post. Thanks but no thanks, I'm an adult.

Isn't this response actually insanity?

I get it, but think of it like this, Sup Forums has far more eyes on it than I'm capable of wrapping my head around. Buzzfeed sends out some bullshit on neo-nazis, etc. with no more material than the massive turd some Sup Forumsack made on sunday. The constant prodding is quite tiring desu.

OK shillbot 9000
whad ya got?
give me your political views on the following:
>Texas and Harvey
>Trump legacy
>Obama legacy
>Hildog Legacy

>i used to be bad goy but now i am good one

No, you are just socially retarded

you're calling me "socially retarded" for maligning those who speak only in group think and have no original thoughts or sentences. Ok.

I'm scared that when I eventually read culture of critique I'm going to become so extreme in my thinking I'll just alienate everyone left in my life and be completely alone.

1)There is hurricane in Texas. I suppose we have to help the people there.
2)Trump has no legacy yet it's only been 8 months. So far he hasn't done much but he has been a stop or countervailing force to cultural marxism and the destructive left and for that I am thankful.
3)Skilled politician who used identity politics to ramp up racial tensions and win elections. Had a don't do stupid shit policy which did nothing but pass the buck to the next admin, as we see in N. Korea.
4)Largely meaningless. A great politicians wife who used his fame and connections to build a career post presidency and tried to ride his coat tails into the white house and failed.

I don't have any conspiracy theories on weather machines, I don't think trump is controlled opposition or the GOAT. I don't think Obama is the antichrist and I don't think hillary is into pedophilia. Call me a shill I guess.

It's not that extreme. I read it. The first two books are interesting and scholarly. He then goes full protocols in the later books and basically becomes a Sup Forumsack, lacking any reason or logic and just meandering about Jews.

Sup Forums was always dumb, and filled with asshats. Everything is- the human race is mostly shit, signal to noise wise. It's that baseline mediocrity that determines everything else; how all of us react collectively, subgroups of people, the culture. It's all decided by a quorum of idiots, a confederacy of dunces.

Trying to communicate openly in any medium, to some generalization of other people, is a test of your capacity to deal with this "regression to the mean."

I certainly don't know where to go to tilt at windmills; this definitely isn't it.

kys phaqqit

Interesting thoughts. I agree 100%. I was merely pointing out when I was younger I enjoyed this place more and now the idiocracy and the lack of original expression, the group think starts to wear on me. I'm more attracted to traditionalism, a literal monarchy more and more every day. Democracy in which all people can vote is plainly stupid. No one can say that publicly.

See
This is about what you are (or as the case may be, not) getting out of being here. Feel free to leave whenever you want to your own benefit. And it will be to your benefit given your post.

But youre not going to go anywhere are you. We say youre here forever for a reason.

Yeah it's too many kids trying to meme and be le epic trolls because they heard from CNN and the_donald we were the internet hate machine making epic Nazi memes. Last year people like Anglin and Spencer were jokes. Now, unironically get called our "leaders". The point of this whole thing was there WAS no leader, it was decentralized! Fucking idiot kids.

op is gonna hate me but fpbp

Boys this is a life-long leftist and his focus and determination suggest he's being paid to post here

Has it occurred to you the things you are objecting to are trolls and shill trying to disrupt and destroy the board. Filter them out. Don't reply. Let them shill each other.

Mike Pence is truly an alpha Chad.

Monarchy, though? In the real world, any political system that functions at all or works is going to work because it deals well with hordes of disinterested peons. It won't be a "good" or ideal political system, just one that is more idiot-proof than whatever already exists. I don't think monarchy could work in a society built on exploiting identity politics, because every group has its own King.

I think the new global left is an incredibly sad joke, I see nothing there but screaming children demanding to be handed a bourgeois lifestyle.

The average Sup Forums believer seems to be a sexually frustrated guy in college with little work experience and a meager social network, basically the "lone wolf" stereotype, but left to foundering around in search of an ideology they can act on. There isn't one. If we do progress as a civilization on the science and practice of governance, I think it will probably be very very boring. I think even a global war might be boring, at this point. Things will either happen suddenly and then stop progressing, or interminably, over decades. I think the current state of the world has outgrown the mechanisms that used to rein it in, even war.

XDDD ai hef jujned Sup Forums fuw 2 munths now and XD i am wite pwide nationalissst redpill me pls.... expewiensd Sup Forums posteh hih and i pust daily.. iam nut vewy smart but XDDDDD happening

No one is paid to post here. It's called being a mature fucking adult and NOT being a 14 year old edgelord adding absolutely nothing of his own but dead and annoying memes like BBC and Kekistan. Has it ever occurred to you that not everyone has the same opinion and Sup Forums is not a hive mind? This guy is literally just saying that retards like you have gotten out of control. Go to Reddit if you're not even willing to consider anything OP said, calling him a shill and other meaningless buzzwords.

your not wrong OP, reddit joined in about a year ago and gave Sup Forums down syndrome

Aristocrats and kings are answerable and representative of the people, but also have the privilege of being unanswerable. Unlike in a democracy, where everyone is answerable to each other for how their opinions harm or help society as a whole. Kings can act as individuals.

They always post on groups.

pol has devolved into a bunch of attention-whoring should-a-been THOTs.

Bar bells, books, and bitches

Next time you list things use the greentext please. Here, I did it for ya.
>Vague conspiracy theories that OP cooked up in the last 10 minutes
>endless buzzwords and jargon
>every thread claiming "happening" and it being absolute bullshit
>OP pretending to be liberal to trigger the spergs
>OP posting blacked threads
>Posting shit that has nothing to do with politics
>"Durr master race Mediterranean reporting in! nordcucks aren't even white!"

But to respond, if you're unironically a nazi because of Sup Forums then you're an idiot yourself lol.

"I'm seriously leaving this fucking movement"

Sup Forums isn't a political movement. It's simply one of the last english speaking sites where people can vent their frustrations whithout the fear of being banned. Don't take what people say here so seriously, faggot.

That's just 4chin's culture, my man. You won't be able to browbeat people here into making effort posts. If it happens, then enjoy. If it doesn't, then enjoy that, too.

You need to go back to the_Fucking Donald.
This place was never really racist until a bunch of storm fucks starting showing up thanks to the meme hype that was emanating from here..
We used to have news reels and talked shit about Obama but Obama is gone and the government is working, we just shooting the shit and having fun.

Anyone pre Donald Trump who actually thought this site was and is nothing but a racist hive mind is a Fucking idiot, we actually Fucking hate storm front level idiots

Wow, is it time to mold ourselves into respectable intellectuals and win the hearts and minds of our people?

as a woman, yes i know very well what you mean. I'm liberal and gay but my general experiance is people here telling me i'm inferior and need to die/obey my betters while simultaniously demonstrating the cognitive and emotional abilities of chimpanzees. If your on the right path in your believes you can feel confident with my reference point to trianglulate the obvious inference that if pol has an IQ above 100 they are deliberately refusing to put it to any real use other than shitposting

All things considered I only know one right wing dude personally that I would respect enough to recommend if you need someone not retarded to talk to. if you give a shit drop a throwaway email and i'll let him know and he might shoot you back.

You know the rules
>Tits or GTFO

Unfortunately you're correct. I must say that too often at Sup Forums I come across chavs, gopniks, bogans, hillbillies and all sorts of primitive idiots

HAHA YEAH BUT HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

youtu.be/Mr_uHJPUlO8

LIBERALS ARE LIKE GIVE IT AWAY GIVE IT AWAY GIVE IT AWAY NOW HAHAHAHA

I agree with you. Living through memes is enacting someone else's play, 'performing' rather than living. Playing a record, rather than executing an original composition. What you feel is the natural and healthy repugnance everyone should feel towards death.

Get out there and grab some fresh air, and I don't mean it in the memetic kind of way. Don't let crypto cuckoldry get in the way of the true man.

Sup Forums gets raided from time to time

use the catalog and lurk moar newfag

>No one is paid to post here
That's wrong tho. China and Russia have literal troll armies.

How could you ever take Sup Forums seriously for anything, OP? Really.

Some of Anglin isn't that bad.
There are more things to life than politics. Perhaps you should branch out.

FPBP TBQHWY

most of them went to 8ch, but yes I know what you mean. sorry I'm too tired to write up a lengthy post right now