So this is Guerlin Butungu

So this is Guerlin Butungu
He is a refugee from Congo who came by the sea 2 years ago and has conducted a high living standard ever sincd thanks to citizen's tax money
He was the 'leader' of the rapefugee's gang who raped the polish couple on the beach of rimini
I dare you to find a more fucked up country than mine

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ilgiornale.it/news/2017/09/03/chi-e-guerlin-butungu-il-capobranco-di-rimini/1436990/
liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13223734/turista-stuprata-spiaggia-rimini-abid-jee-mediatore-culturale-immigrati-donne-piace-violenza-sessuale-.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kivu_conflict
unhcr.org/italy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WfKymAWWNro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another pic of this punchable face
He barely made it out of war, poor thing

Gimme a source Pasquale.

Here is a comment by an 'italian' cultural mediator working for a refugee's reception centre
'Raping is bad only in the very beginning, after the penis is inserted in the vagina the woman enjoys it just as a normal sexual intercourse'

Can you please add some sources? If I want to tell people who did that shit I need sources.

And please go ahead and bash the head of the refugee worker in. did he actually post that?

Negro please

>abid

A-B-I-D

Here are sources but its in pizza language
m.ilgiornale.it/news/2017/09/03/chi-e-guerlin-butungu-il-capobranco-di-rimini/1436990/
Here is about that abid dude
liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13223734/turista-stuprata-spiaggia-rimini-abid-jee-mediatore-culturale-immigrati-donne-piace-violenza-sessuale-.html

What war is happening in the congo?

Dunno but hey he barely made out of it and got the refugee status together with the economic benefits granted to thoss

Stay strong Luigi.
Damn it hurtts to see a great civilization like Itali to go down.

I could cry for Europe. We all need to stick together and remove the leaders and the organisations who are doing this to us.

Kinda looks like Daniel Cormier

That Polish couple's life is ruined....forever.

There was a peruvian transgender raped in the process as well

Just fucking hang the cunt in a public place

Both are on EVERY italian newspaper

VENGEANCE IS THE ITALIANS!

FUCK THOSE INVADER COONS AND FUCK YOUR NATIONS ANTI-LEADERS

>What war is happening in the congo?
None....But the better question is , who gives a shit ? Let's say thay country actually was war torn...So what ?
European people are the only race on earth, to be mentally deranged enough to accept being genocided (i.e. demographically swamped) , in the name of "human rights" , "equality", "tolerance" , "diversity", antiracism"...

It's an invasion. normal , mentally stable individuals wouldn't let these vermines in the countries... They'd shoot them on sight or sink their boats. And they'd ban them from having the right to work or have an appartment , they'd of course categorically refuse to give them German or Italian , French , Sweden Id cards/nationality.

>drug dealers make a lot of money
>blacks and illegals likely to deal drugs
really made me think

but it will be good for any of the college kids who were assigned to read Sup Forums by their misguided sjw professor to see things like this

well he is not wrong

So this is what the average Italian looks like in 2030.

Look at these Africans in Italy. I see a doctor, lawyer, engineer. ;)

>rapes
>sexually harasses women
>dresses gay
>mafioso

Why do you hate him so much
He's adapted perfectly to the lifestyle there. I'd say he's your true paisano and 1000% italian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kivu_conflict
Congo has been in a civil war since the europeans left

Just kill him. I thought you italians were tough motherfuckers.

He's a true terrone at least, Rimini is in the north
The "funny" thing is that they are so uncivilized that they craft spears and maces. They are worse than US niggas.

Africa has been deteriorating since they gained independence from European colonial powers.

Guess what? It's a meme

who are the other rapists?

Thats their fucking fault for letting druglords take over their shithole
Europeans built schools, roads, railways and those are the only things they got nowadays

>rimini
>north

Two mudslimes from north africa and a nigerian, but they are all minors and their names are censored... They'll probably stay in prison for 2 years

They should be sent back to their country of origin. Putting them in prison costs tax payers money.

is guerlin butungu facebook page public? maybe their identity can be found there. im sure they are facebook friends.

Are (((they))) homosexualixing the italians too? Are you becoming cucks like the swedes?

thats a nice suit. actually all his clothes look nice and pricey. wonder who paid for it.

They should be killed on the spot. Why waste money on lost causes?

Yup he has a public fb profile
The medias are reporting how his page is filled with racists comment
Because standing against rapist=racism

Taxpayers did

>refugee
>Congo
Why exactly is he a refugee? Is there something going on in Congo that normally isn't the case?

The war in Syria affected him mentally and he had to seek asylum because it was too tough for him :/
Poor philanthropist people

He was farther from syria in congo, why would he get closer

Look at this Italian army securing safe transportation of new inhabitants of Italy.

Another pic, the watch he is wearing looks like a Cartier

Damn it would have been so easy for him to pull the trigger...

Some Syrians are refuges in Italy and he went there to help them...
You have to be philanrapist to understand this thing pasta man

He's a real businessman, just like Berlusconi, now all he needs is to go to church and shit, then he real success story.

Nah, they will go to Libya to rescue them if needed.

I bet his fingers were itching...

Remember that when you get raped by some AIDS riddled nigger.

fucked inverted legs, genetically fucked
hes going straight to the-

well there are no niggers in my country so i dont have to worry about that

Congo isn't even in the top hits. Seems like whole Africa is refugee now.

>Congo

Well, we still aren't cucked like swedes or bongs but we are on that way

only in the cities thankfully

Just a reminder that USA wrote refugee laws as signed in Geneva and they sponsor migrants to Europe.
unhcr.org/italy.html

Yea very Italian

The divide is more complex, the most leftist city in Italy is now far right (Genoa)

They don't even have the infrastructure the Europeans left behind. They completely destroyed it or let it go to ruin. I think the documentary is called "Empire of Dust" or something similar but it's really hilarious watching the chinks try to work with niggers.

human rights are a white invention and should only be applied to white people.

>I dare you to find a more fucked up country than mine
Challenge accepted

>leftists
look here:
Do you not see that Trump gave 773 million dollars to import niggers to your country? Do you see any leftist nations here as sponsors? No China, no North Korea. Right wing is the problem.

double hitler says yes

>most leftist city
>not B*logna

Bologna is the left that likes power, the modern left.
Genoa was the literal communist left that kills people. Its muslim population is at French levels

I knew some right wing guys from Genoa...anda very far left guy from there too. But shouldn't Tuscany be the real capital of left wing ideology in Italy? Like pointed out...

Holy shit lol

March on Rome number 2, when?

Send him to us. We show him what real rape is.

We can only hope...

no way he can buy that Audi with welfare

>refoogee can get an Audi
Should I just get on NEETbux already?

>we free now nigga
>continent to shit immediately
>go to where all the white people came from
>turn the continent to shit

this is so very...not surprising at all. You guys need a fleet of uboats out there sinking there before they can cross.

A little drug sales on the side probably

Or a lot

Sweden for the win.

Tuscany and Emilia are the agrarian type of leftists. Still vote "the Party" because they gave them lands at the end of the war, but still don't like niggers.
Bologna it's the modern leftism, it could be a German city or a very liberal american city.
Genoa was the ultracommunist type of leftism: they had terrorists, muslim immigration decades earlier than the rest of Italy, strikes every few days, the G8 2001 revolt by "black block" (the old MSM name for antifas) similar to the Hamburg one this year, but with less fire and more blood.
Now genoans are fucking pissed off and voted not for the left, not for grillo shit, but a coalition of cuckservative and far right, something that the city has never seen in its history.

of course he shops at coop he is grateful to communists the nigger

Who cares about him

I am sure that Poland would be happy to accommodate this particular refugee.

he is sat on one, doubt he owns it

I can't wait until EU collapses and Balkanization begins. The streets will run red.

>I dare you to find a more fucked up country than mine
found it :)

Oh god I hope it was the Peruvian Tranny that's tried to sexually assault me while I walked the streets of Rome at night last summer

>niggers

This really is fucked up. We used to have similar problems with refugees, now people are finally fed up beat the shit out of them in most attempts.
this one here made a youtube video about how to get phone numbers of turkish woman, they made him apologise from all turks and beat him also. youtube.com/watch?v=WfKymAWWNro yhis is the language they understand, uncucked euros should do the same

depends on who the Stasi sides with

the only thing the police did wrong during G8 is not beating enough commies

>Italians
>Tough

Lmao. Ran like cowards during WW2 and then lost hundreds of km of coast and an entire peninsula to Croatian peasants. They are worse than Frenchies

I never thought i would have died fighting next to a turk...

Italian cucks did

Are there any good conservatives in Italy? People who uphold tradition and do not bend to ((their))) will whilst putting on a mask of "conservative opinions"?

Well then name it

Shit like that is happening here too, dont worry.

Copious amount of fugees get beat up here in Cologne when they go out to party and meet chicks. Our problem is not the german population at this point its the state and the police who are fucking up, well not the police they have the shittiest situation here. completly overworked, underpaid etc pp.

State needs to go, germans are fed up anyways these days.

Matteo Salvini - Lega Nord, thats our latest hope
Well and his cartier watch too

>cheap chinese knockoffs
>sit on some white dudes audi
>nigh living standard

wat

>implying the elections won't be rigged
I'm tempted to vote Forza Nuova just for shits and giggles

>Congo has been in a civil war since the europeans left
kivu conflict is still part of spillover from rwandan genocide, which, if you're into white guilt, could be traced back to belgium colonialism.

but mostly congo today has lots of natural resources. it wont ever stabilize until it has been raped over and over and is looted dry

>the vilest scramble for loot that ever disfigured the history of human conscience
joseph conrad 1890

Will Germany be the first country to rise, as usual?
Will the Europeans actually put differences and contrasts apart to actually stand together for what really unites us? The unique European culture

you should check mussolini & hitlers fascination with ataturk, our founding father. Our country was one of the best nationalist countries in 1920/1930s. Now swamped by islamist fucks. But this refugees help our nationalism rise at least. After your experiences, next time please stop your politicians supporting our islamists. And share this refugee problemof yours irl. Thats the only way getting other people stop fearing talking about it.

He's not getting that Audi on benefit money. He's obviously selling drugs.

I would as well but that would just waste my vote, they would never getting elected anyways, anyone with a brain should vote for Lega Nord