Happy hour is over for Slavs

How come slav countries have little to no refugees while the rest of the EU is literally drowning in them every day. Do you motherfuckers think yourselves sly or something? You've been a thorn in our eyes for centuries and now you think you can just keep on leeching without taking any responsibilities? This is why the EU is collapsing, we are literally running on fumes right now and its all on you. You ruin everything you come in touch with but it wont slide this time. Gibs hours is over slavshits, YOU WILL take responsibility one way or the other, I dont care how.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOB8-IxNREw
youtube.com/watch?v=AfKZclMWS1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we accepted thousands of refugees 500 years ago, look where it got us

Poland took Ukrainian refugees. And those were actually fleeing the war, unlike the shitskins that you are taking.
I think the Eastern Europe will just milk EU for as long as possible without getting kicked out or adopting culturmarxism.

>You've been a thorn in our eyes for centuries

its the other way around, g*rman.

Your moaning pleases me greatly

1. We have refugees, but they're not brown so you don't care
2. We told you westniggers not to open your borders. You made your bed, now lie in it

Maybe if you sent us more money we'd be better equipped to stand alongside our European brothers in this dire crisis.

No one should be taking refugees. We shouldn't be talking about distribution, we should be talking about deportation.

Should've not take in rapefugees.
We now have shitloads of Ukrainians, they're cool. I want to help out slav bros.
Sandniggers are not

that's not how germans work.

They made their bed, and now they're looking for someone else to blame for the need to lay in it.

We could hire Slavs to remove kebab from our countries. Then they make themselves useful and fix the problem.

Why are Germans constantly trying to destroy civilization in Europe.

You fucking idiot. There are almost no actual refugees fleeing the war in Poland, most of them are migrant workers from areas unaffected by the war. They don't receive no gibs, no nothing. They slave off for meager pay.
KYS

Ottoman Empire

Read up nigger

>We could hire Slavs to remove kebab from our countries.

cant do it yourselves?

No that would be very racist, goy

GIVE MORE GIBS AND SHUT UP. WE'RE RUNNING OUT

We'd need an army of hardy men with no conscience. We don't have enough of those here, most are liberal cucks.

>How come slav countries have little to no refugees while the rest of the EU is literally drowning in them every day.
How come nobody else is doing this stupid fucking thing that we're doing? Why is no one else also destroying themselves, their country, their culture, and their people?

you make it sound as if slavs don't revel in the genocide of shitskins
it is a fun hobby, work is boring

they dont have the same historical context, fascist

Why should an of the EU take refugees?

We should be fucking following their lead, not trying to drag them into the gutter like the West. The EU is a cancer on this continent, I can't wait to dance on its grave.

You know you can just kill them all right? Its just meat.

No that's what I meant. Cucks here wouldn't take nearly the same amount of pleasure in removing kebab. Most would oppose it even.

Another thread made by silly krauts, without Poland u will long time ago dead. U always trust russians and think after eat Poland all will be fine. Plz go kill yourself.

calm down mehmet, mütti merkel is going to keep feeding you even if that meanse the germans starve

Because Eastern Europe is poor. No gibs for niggers.

>turkey has 3 million of them, doing just fine
>europe not even 100k its drowning

lmao

Eh, maybe we should take a very finite amount...only a few, and make sure hey are at least Christian and not Muslim ones.
And I could be completely wrong.

didnt just germany take 2mill last year alone?

Hehe

Germoney took in 1 million last year Europe as a whole has taken in 10 million.

2 million at least.

germany has a total of 800.000 refugees atm

thats 800,000 too many

>how
No gibs.

way too many

nice ID lol

That's exactly what the EU is trying to push with it's retarded mandatory refugee quotas. Germany, France etc, the big dogs in the EU will certainly cherrypick the actual useful shitskins and push the rest of the vermin onto the rest of the member states.
Not to mention that we, and some others here in the EE, did take bunch of christian syrians already. And nearly all of them bailed to Germany as soon as they could. We don't want them here, they don't want to be here. Yet Merkel and her underlings keep pushing this faggotry.
As fucking usual it's krauts creating the problems others have to deal with. Afterall it's only the 5th time they're trying to ruin the continent.

>This is why the EU is collapsing
The reason why it is collapsing is because it is disrespecting state sovereignty and not properly maintaining it's borders.

Why not take them, and then let them go to Germoney?
Tell them they won't stay. Who's going to stay and work in Poland when you can leech off Germany?

Turkey shouldn't have the cultural conflict.. it's muslim.

But the ethnic conflict is probably going to be an issue there.

>France divided according to Nazi wet dream

I wonder who is behind this pic

Because all slav countries are poor

>Drowning
Drowning in 170000 refugees

Well western Turkey have problem because they are more european than muslim.

YOU FUCKING IMBICELE THEY DONT COME TO OUR COUNTRIES BC WE HAVE NO MONEY TO GIVE them
And civs WILL mass murder them.

yea and millions of shitskin citizens, they will ruin Germany too when time will come

Why would they go to relatively poor countries full of racist Slavs who have a propensity for genocide when they could come to the West, welcomed as heroes and be given more sympathy whenever they whine?

Eastern Europe being shitty is ultimately it's saving grace, it ensures they're tough and lacking the excesses of empathy and tolerance which are our undoing.

Let's see the flag already.

U have right baltbro, we should take more gibs from rich wh*te people.

There have been occasions where refugees got beat the living shit out of them because they thought turkish people are like europeans, that they don`t care if u act like a piece of shit and touch girls etc. This is what europe lacks. There is no one around to keep them in line. there is only shitty instructions telling them how to have sex and its not appropriate to rape lmao

>most of them are migrant workers from areas unaffected by the war
Well, at least they work, unlike shitskins. Poland still stronk.

Fuck Merkel and fuck kraut people

Hey, not all Western Europe is doomed. They don't want to go to Portugal either

im always having trouble with EU flags, i cant tell if they're joking, or just german.

Just like refugees so help us playing in game of gibs.

These are the ones that have been recorded. In reality it's probably double that

>"telling them how to have sex and its not appropriate to rape lmao"
needing to tell them this in the first place is a big sign that we shouldn't accept them

Give us accelerated EU membership and 20 billion euros and we'll think about it

dont be stupid
they will destroy poland the same way they destroyed west eu
but instead of taking sandniggers they will use ukrainian subhumans and make the second ukraine in poland
im wondering, are our ppl strong enough to oppose it?

I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and raped.

I'm 12.5% Slav; if I learn Polish, can I move there?

"Refugees" don't want to stay in Eastern Europe for obvious reasons.

Ukrainians get shitty pay and can't even afford to get decent food.
If they will get back to Ukraine if it gets better.
Ukrainians are slavs too, it's not like they are muslims, they have no problem with our culture.

ukrainians are kind of dumb.

i work in insurance, i had a few ukrainians last week and they were dumb as a fucking rock, didnt even know what insurance is and what its for.

like what the fuck.

You mean like in pic related?
Accepting the shitskins would be political suicide for any party at the moment. They'd lose power instantly. Even the foremer government party that accepted the quotas system had to backtrack and say they won't actually take them in. Even hard left parties aren't saying they're pro-migrant.
If our glorious leader would want to trick the EU like that, he'd have to tell the people or they'd riot. And I mean actual riots.
EU wouldn't go ahead with them knowing what our people would do. They'd think of some other way.

forgot pic

Sure, i would say it's a good time to move right now, and we have plenty of jobs right now.
But learning polish is hard, it's a ridiculous language.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOB8-IxNREw
Watch this but if u want be Polish and take polish culture as ur new fatherland then yes.

But they want to live in germany, sending them anywhere else would be human rights violation.

Foreigners always seem dumb, even those that can speak your language more or less fluently will sometimes not know how to say certain things.

kurwa
Do I pass?

we are poor shithole, you forgot? we can't house immigrants reven if we wanted.

exactly, and yet european government keeps bringing them in by the masses.

Our countries are poor so rapefugees don't feel safe here.

>They slave off for meager pay.
They work with my mother in big bakery and get almost the same money as poles, my mother even visited director because ukrainian guy who supposed to take care of them was a piece of shit using people as he pleased, they fired him

define poor.

im pretty fucking sure that right now eastern europe looks 6 million fucktons better than literally every single western city.

the biggest cities are supposed to be the gems of a country, clean and super nice, not a cesspool for niggers, trash and graffiti. Which is exactly how every city west of the polish border looks like.

The tourists in Cracow usually have a jawdrop until it hurts, when they see the clean, white eldorado my country is.

>How come slav countries have little to no refugees while the rest of the EU is literally drowning in them every day
So then remove the refugees from the EU and the equilibrium will be restored

also
>1 post by this ID
saged

it will never get better there
ppl in ukraine are poor bc oligarchs are keeping them down
all of this leads to destruction of the middle class
its happening in west eu too and it will happen in central eu as well

yes now repeat this:
Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz, Chrząszczyrzewoszyce, powiat Łękołody

>imports millions of illiterate unskilled migrants
>gives them welfare paid for by the productive citizens of your country
>blames countries who don't make this obvious stupid mistake
Good Job EU, you're definitely showing us the merit of elite nepotism.

Nah the ottoman blood is fairly mixed in there... in fact it was pretty mixed pre byzantine to be honest.

I think the turks and greeks will both feel threatened by the refugee crisis. Remember, they still have a mighty empire past that they must still long for in some way. Frankly another ottoman empire would be a great buffer against the third world.

>no conscience
>slavs are brutal savages

We are the biggest romantics in Europe, that's why they fucked us over so many times

gypsies > refugees that is for sure

crap i thought Georgian surnames were fucked up

The irony is that Europe may have to rely on the ottomans if shit gets too far gone.. imagine that.

Interesting Trivia:
Did you know that Britain almost converted to Islam centuries ago?
Imagine how that would have changed our world.

youtube.com/watch?v=AfKZclMWS1U

>The irony is that Europe may have to rely on the ottomans if shit gets too far gone

I'll take shit that'll never happen for 600, alex.

>define poor.
poor is state of mind.
I identify myself as poor, and no matter how much money I have I try to look poor and to behave decently.
Niggers and g*rmans on the other hand when they have some money they chimp out and boast to everybody how rich they are. No wonder soon
they are invaded by parasitic "refugees" demanding germoney.

"Converted" sounds voluntary. I doubt there were many cases in history where a people voluntarily converted to Islam.

I should ask one of my Polish colleagues to teach me...

I'd do it in an heartbeat. I believe in God, Nation and Family; I'm Caholic; I'm Nationalist.

Poor as not with all the "great" things which are often associated with the "West". Many of which are dangers rather than good things...

lol wut? What's that even mean, libcuck?

Matthew 5:3

That's right, I'm a Slav here in Austria and I'm in the top 0.2% or so of society.
I live in social housing and when I'm not having a business meeting I look like some poor person (but clean of course) to blend in better.
Many of my friends take enormous credits from jews for cars, houses and have a much higher living standard, although they are much poorer than I am.
So no one has the potential to invest. Makes me think.

The problem with killing kebab is the indoctrination. Our generation was grown up to be liberal faggots. Some of us broke the conditioning, sure, but our ranks were thinned. A lot of faggoty liberals will fight alongside kebab and will be hard to identify. We must begin organizing.

Yeah maybe I worded that wrong. You have the right kind of conscience, which would be deemed "no conscience" in the eyes of liberal cucks.

Well then come, many western people who come here like this because there is like more peaceful rather than in "superior" wh*te countries. Dont forget Polish people in Poland act different than polish imigrants in europe.

It would look easier when witten like that
Gřegoř Břęčyщykiewič, Hřąщyřewošyce

this. But yes, there'll also be a ethnic problem. Turkish nationalism on rise thanks to illiterate refugees (%90 of our syrians are illiterate, Germany getting the ones at least know how to write and read). Irony is we can get rid of the islamist scum in our country in near future thanks to them.