Hinduism General

"Indian Paganism: The Last Living Expression of Aryan Beauty" - Savitri Devi, A Warning to the Hindus

cincinnatitemple.com/articles/HinduIndianNationalism1939.pdf

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
youtu.be/6IjONPb6zHg?t=665
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources
>introduction to Hinduism for westerners
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw

>Ramayan Anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

Nice. Clench your butt. "We wrote Vedas" Nordicists incoming.

I have a good pasta for that

Bump

POO IN LOO

pooperpower by 2020
sage

SOPA
ps
Thanks for the bump
:(

God doesn't exist retards

What exactly is god?

Retards don't exist god

bump

I hear you op. Everyone else just imagines you and your sisters shitting in the streets (you all do, we've seen it). But I know Hinduism is way the fucking most developed spiritual and esoteric system of all. It makes Kabbalah and Judaism look like edgy memes. Not interested. Hinduism has it all. Vedas are heard not remembered. The teachings are from a long bygone era. Only cucks here will disregard it based on you and your sisters pooing on Krishna Ave.

Hell is forever!

Yes and we are living it

I don't have a sister though

You know, on /x/ some anons discovered a website (SSRF) that was about the hindu way of spirituality, that is, there is a god behind every religion out there which is the same god and the deities of every religion and such are mere aspects.
Everyone who practiced this spirituality crashed and burned, there was an user who broke his neck he says.
Since this website dealth with worship centered on your religion of birth (chanting the name of god) we can safely assume that it all leads to the demiurge and gnosticism is true.

Raise your kundalini by meditating and escape.

>Hell is forever!
Yes, and christianity leads to it.

Hindus need to be purged. It should be as alive as the ancient Aztec religion. The fact that people still practice Hinduism is a black spot on the British empire.

That's website is for milking westerners, avoid gurus

So in short:

>catholic user arrives at SSRF site
>he is told to repeat in his mind hail mary
>he gets hell for it

Yup, all these religions you fag follow send to hell.

he's just baiting m8

They teach for free.

Their is no concept of hell in Hinduism

I actually started studying hinduism recently

its actually based as fuck

Yeah still its quite cringy and is bland enough for westerners taste, I've liked books in the op you might discover I was right

Nobody said hinduism was the true religion. We are saying that gnosticism is and that there is a hell (the realm of the demiurge).

What happened here is that people get told to worship very basically (but constantly and consistently) according to their religion of birth, and this is making lots of people crash and burn.

I make these threads few times a week I ain't new to the rodeo

But why would I want to be a hindu when I have found out by certain events that another religion is the true one? Gnosticism.

gotcha, i think i saw this kind of thread before. awesome stuff, thanks for making these!

What is true religion? And you cannot be a hindu unless you were born one

which god is best? I go all in on mahadev...

Gnosticism: the god that hides behind all religions is the same god, evil god, the creator. The true god, creator of the spirit, is above this god.

Feed me Annapurna Mata.

do i convert to hinduism? i want to be considered hindu, alan watts was big on it and i love that dude. Politics and modern religion is kinda fucking up the world and my lifestyle doesn't agree with the whole political system and i can't be fucked caring for it. Hindu/Buddhism seems like a decent path for peace as opposed to islam and western culture. i'm norwegian living in new zealand and the culture is very accepting here and there are more white people in the temple close to me. i feel shy to ask them, any pooinloos willing to help a white man?

...hmmm.. no digits.. thats dissapointing.

Krishna then?

But what is true religion, how do you determine that?

Hinduism discord:
WGZTsUJ

...agian no digits.. well fuck.

Jesus Christ?

You can visit them without any hesitation the people will be accepting to you unconditionally and I would suggest you do a bit of reading before 'converting 'because the religion is more about action that labels

By experiencing things, same as with anything else. You go and have experiences in your life and can take conclussions from them.

Pepe?

The god above god, the alien god, digits or not. Anything else and you go towards the demiurge.

Pepe is one of Vishnu's avatars

Is this Krishna telling Arjuna he's a kshatriya and he needs to act like it? One of the best scenes in all literature

You want my 'writers' of the Vedas Pasta or was this just a meme
Does it have members?

That sounds intriguing but if my personal experience are different dosent that nullify the notion of a true religion?

Depends on what is your personal experience, since it is probably something very silly and things are very complex.

so i don't have to get «««baptised»»» in a hindu way or foreskin chopped?

How do i gain enlightenment and get to use rasengan?

no god?

btw, digits must confirm.

yeah, thats what gave me respect for the text. I was expecting full hard on cuckoldry like in bible (turn the other cheek and so on).. but krishna si based as fuck..

If you wanna be Hindu then be Hindu, nothings stopping you

Ok why are your personal experiences profound and mine are silly?

>another /general/
You can just make a fucking thread you stupid faggot. This isn't lebbit.

Their is no conversion desu, all you need to do is recognize and follow your dharma, most people who convert to Hinduism are getting scammed or have no idea what Hinduism is

No, I mean the alien god.

>If you wanna be Hindu then be Hindu, nothings stopping you
If you want to be enlightened, shouldn't you drop all identities and realize they are just maya playing out forms..

Even the demigods, according to adwaita vedanta have no reality behind them. They are just a figment of imagination.

"I am" is the only reality.

> nothing's stopping you
i just don't wanna be stuck in it like islam or christianity where you're shunned if you leave. in one even killed

I know mine are profound I don't know what experiences you had, but from personal experience people tend to form very opinionated ideas from very silly things like coincidence and even deceit.

You know, there's a dark god handling digits, why do you think you'll get anywhere by doing this?

Generals a thing on 4chin, it's generally to keep slow boards active I'll name it something else next time If it triggers you that much

This is the kali yug desu rise of religion was already predicted, in sat yug man will realize their is only one religion

So pajeet i want to know what religion do our fellow north east follow?Are they like Hindu-Buddhist like us?

Well I believe mine are equally profound and I find the idea of a true religion silly, specially one that is of Jewish origins

So we live in Kali Yuga. What comes after? I sure as shit not gonna read all the links you gave us just to answer that question.

And btw. youre absolutely right about hinduism being the only religion left with any worth.
Orthodoxy and Mysticism comes after.

whoops wrong photo

You haven't mentioned any of your experiences, so I'm keeping it on the completely retarded opinions box.

They have a lot of Buddist and hindu but they have irl tree niggers who follow tribal religions

its weird, but beforehand.. whenever I posted krishna, arjuna image + quote, I'd get digits

I dont know why it doesnt work anymore. Maybe I forgot the quote.

“You have a right to perform your prescribed duties, but you are not entitled to the fruits of your actions.”
― Bhagavad Gita, Bhagavad Gita

Another Kali Yuga, but worse.

The first time I smoked DMT, I saw a clear vision of Kali welcoming me. The interesting thing is had virtually no exposure to Hinduism prior to that. I had no idea who/what Kali was and it took a while to figure out what I had seen. It's possible I saw an image of her before that experience, but if I did, I don't recall where and certainly didn't know the significance.

Get rekt you stupid multi-armed nigger.
youtu.be/6IjONPb6zHg?t=665

Krishna gives spiritual herpes.

Like i expected huuuuum

I was raised up in a household that made sure I was well versed in our texts and sanskrit but I wasn't forced into religion I was a Fedora tipping atheist in my teens but my experience with psychedelic changed my perception towards religion

Lovely I thought with this everything gets canned and reincarnated with that big cosmic dance of death?

I think buddhism is the worst religion ever.

also, the buddha is a fucking piece of shit. Abbandoning his child and wife to become a fucking beggar. He's the nigger among all spiritual leaders

A transition period and then the age of truth or sat yug

grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/

the only way to get to heaven is through jesus christ, my dude. i read a few pages of one of your holy books and it was just a bunch of gobbledygook trying to justify why it's ok to oppress other poos who have darker skin than you.

So your experiences come from drugs?
No, you were tripping user, it doesn't mean you knew important truths.

My experience was direct gnosis from god (gnosis is what you hindus call samadhi).

Jesus basically went to India and studied sanskrit my man. Our religion came from there.

>no you were Trippin
It's alright, you know the one true religion enjoy your heaven or whatever you believe in

>holy book
(You)

I'm pretty sure hindus have no problem accepting Jesus to be a god.

They have concept of avatars, where God reincarnates into human form again and again to direct humanity on a better path.

>d.igits confirm Trump is our times avatar

yeah but he filtered out all of the bad stuff for us, like the caste system.

Not really our avatars are more like Gandalf and I've heard the ascended masters narrative before but our religion are drastically different, unless Jesus understood equivalent of a white girl that is

We need to do something about these christ cucks in our country pajeet.They're very annoying.

Modi is cracking down on their (((NGOs))), that should be enough as they won't have the money to lure in dalits

who cares though.

what are the best breathing exercies for experiencing unity conciousness?

Now you know how we feel about brown cucks here.
Calm down Pajeet and Bishal

arent tibetans the ultimate cucks though? I've read somewhere that tibetans share wifes, since a wife needs 2 husbands to raise chidren in this harsh environment...

buddhism is ultimate cuckoldry. how come it gets more popular than hinduism, although its obvious plagarism if hinduist ideas.

Talking about modi what does modi think about gay marriage and transgender. Is it like open here where gay can marry or will be gays thrown in jail for doing that?