Huma Abedin/Clinton Email WEBSITE RELEASE Edition

The FOIA Dump and Analysis site is online Website courtesy of tripcode: Huma Pastebin Fag
humafoiadump.neocities.org/
Archive: archive.fo/Me63R

HUMA FOIA REVEALS SOROS, ROTHSCHILDS, HUMAN TRAFFICKING
KEEP DIGGING ANONS

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895

Hillary/Soros appointment in 2012 foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_6/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06133316/C06133316.pdf

New Delhi Report Connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING w/ PIZZA PARLORS foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf

COLLECTING NEONATAL/PLACENTAL BLOOD b/c of "Climate Change" foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/August2014/F-2010-05997/DOC_0C17526943/C17526943.pd

BENGHAZI foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_Jun2017/F-2015-15870/DOC_0C06096888/C06096888.pdf

Jimmy Carter Offering Shill Support to Hillary foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov03_2016/F-2016-07895_1-14/DOC_0C06131181/C06131181.pdf

Rothschild in State Dept. Foreign Service foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Dec16Jan17/F-2011-08113AFER/DOC_0C05245873/C05245873.pdf

Lynn Forester de Rothschild Feeding Hillary Ideas/Possibly Honeytrap foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_OctWeb/249/DOC_0C05789865/C05789865.pdf

Lynn Forester de Rothschild disappointed in Bill Clinton & Tony Blair foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_Feb2017/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06065648/C06065648.pdf

Previous Threads
Archive everything!
Ghostbin replaced by: humafoiadump.neocities.org/
Ghostbin Archive: archive.fo/878mV

>Bakers' Archive
archive.fo/qvCs7
archive.fo/BxGIL
archive.fo/JZo4D
archive.fo/way9T
archive.fo/Z3d84
archive.fo/nx6Cl

Anthony Weiner Tribute to Oscar Flores on Congress Floor
archive.is/KPZRR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM
foia.state.gov/Search/Collections.aspx
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=A8MmAKbek9A
naturalnews.com/2017-08-28-weather-wars-theorists-claim-hurricane-harvey-was-engineered-steered-toward-houston-as-a-weather-terrorism-weapon.html
archive.is/8SCqJ
humafoiadump.neocities.org/pdf/C06177415.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_7/Litigation_F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06134334/C06134334.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Usm0Fl6OUf0
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov03_2016/F-2016-07895_1-2/DOC_0C06131616/C06131616.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=qeACJZhFDM0
instagram.com/p/BYPAOVWghFj/?taken-by=whitneybflippin
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30489
instagram.com/p/1YRDhFM7vp/?taken-by=whitneybflippin
youtu.be/j8wxJq6qNSo
youtu.be/K_6_jf63OLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm in here OP, don't worry.

Wait, a lot of this is redacted,wtf.

Maybe it'll live long enough for the guys to wake up.

Is there another place people are talking about this without the stress of shills? Not voat not reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM

Skip to 15:50 if you want to know WHY these occut fucks were able to take over government and then strip our rights from us by coercion...

Last bump

BUMPI

Sleep tight

Is this A HAPPENING?

Checked

Moldy bump

Hot shit dontcha

stoopid druggos

moar bump - squat edition

Bumperino - happy doggo edition

No research getting done...one eye open. Here, go here and get section June 5 (2017), under Hillary Releases done. I did the one's below it already.

foia.state.gov/Search/Collections.aspx

Lord smite these fucks.

Go to bed, its good for you.

Trying...body is ded...mind won't wind down. I left friends last night and the night before because I couldn't wait to get back on this. I just want it to be over.

You need to work on your "turn brain off" skills.

You need the right mindset 1st:

1. Tell yourself that its going to be alright. "It's going to be all right".
2. Tell yourself that you did a good job and deserve some healthy refreshing sleep. "I did a good job, I deserve some healthy refreshing sleep."

Say it out loud, and mean it, because its true.

Watch this latter when you have the time and add it to your routine, it will help you a lot: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=A8MmAKbek9A

It's going to be alrigth, you did a good job.
We all love you here and are thankful for your effort, now take some "me time" for yourself, close your eyes, realize there is nothing do to, no one to meet, no where to be, and notice how peaceful it is to notice your breathing...

Sleep tight.

Wake up.

Nope. Shills it is.
Just ignore.
Notice who is making a contribution: encourage.
If it wasn't important, the shills wouldn't be shilling, if it's any consolation.

bump

stapler

I think I understand this. But I don't think I'm yet ready to believe it. Someone want to red pil me hard.

It's called cloud seeding you retard and everyone does it regularly.

Referencing a process known as cloud seeding.
Whereby particulates are distributed intot he athmosphere which act as "seeds" for clouds, by providing a charged particle which gaseous water vapour can attract to and condensate upon. By distributing these particulates, one can theoretically "seed" cloud formation and thus consequent precipitation.
The theory is solid, it is readily apparent in contrails, although those are (unconspiritorally) viewed as a byproduct of aviation exhauts gases.
This document seems to indicate that some group has been testing their cloud seeding capabilities over New Mexico / Texas and measuring the consequent cloud formations. However, it does look somewhat amateurish, with tiny sample sizes and seemingly random locations chosen for seeding. I also can't comment on the veracity of the document itself.
However, the theory is out there and I would hardly be surprised to find multiple groups engaging in cloud seeding and other meteorological control experiments.
Have a nice day, hope the rain stays away ;^)

You brits don't need to seed any of that shit, when you come here you always look like crabs from the sun.

>you always look like crabs from the sun.

Whereas you look like a nigger. Pic related. It's the whitest family in Poortugal.

t. triggered bongo

HAHAHAHAHA

At least my country has a functioning economy.

Checked^
And thanks. What impact (if any) would this have had on Harvey?
Or would the clouds they seeded have moved on /dissipated before Harvey ?

Why so triggered m8?

Anyway, I like the bantz.

That is true, Portugal is doomed, but at least my country is not a dystopian arab colony. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>dystopian arab colony
Fucking savage

Podest the molest the host with most cheese to molest

naturalnews.com/2017-08-28-weather-wars-theorists-claim-hurricane-harvey-was-engineered-steered-toward-houston-as-a-weather-terrorism-weapon.html

the evidence is abundant and the conclusion is obvious

Please archive
archive.is/8SCqJ

How are these called? They're really funny. :DDDDDDDDDDD

KEK, greatest ally is in a bad mood, just bringing the bantz to him so he can cheer up.

HE IS BACK!

I'm not so sure, myself.

Probably the most accurate variation.

Thx for this user! Keep up the good work
#savethechildren

Damn CIA nigger bronies, must be a though job. What are the qualifications necessary to become a CIA nigger?

I'm not a spook. I'm just a humble cartoonist.

Kek, not saying you're a CIA nigger, just asking you cuz you're a burger, though you might know.

8ch keeps it stickied but not as many participants.

I hear they need little more than a college diploma, though I understand you have to drench yourself in blackmail first.

This CAN'T be real. I KNOW they manipulate and create weather. I know chentrails is real. I've seen that video of the scientist lady telling congress HAARP is ruining the environment/climate etc. she was brilliant and calm.

But this can't be real. Where did you get it? Anyone could have typed it up.

Also, anons, y'all need to understand this to counter the global warming idiots. It's simple:
There was NOTHING unusual about Harvey. The high pressure system blocked it from moving so it sat and dumped most of his rain over one location.

ALL cat 3 hurricanes carry a lot of rain. They usually aren't blocked by high pressure systems for so long though so their rain falls across multiple states as they move.

Low pressure systems pull/attract/move storms and highs block/keep them in place.

There was a low pressure system coming down over east Texas and west abd central Louisiana a day before Harvey's landfall that pulled Harvey in that direction for landfall. Then the high moved in and blocked him for days until the high moved out of his way.

It's unfortunate that the high and Harvey bumped heads, but neither the high nor Harvey were unusual phenomenons in and of themselves. All the global warming people need to understand this. Hurricanes just like harvey have been happening since the beginning of time as have highs and lows. This storm did not carry more water than other cat 3 storms. It was simply blocked by the high so stayed in one place so flooded that place.

Lol

>drench yourself in blackmail first
KEK

humafoiadump.neocities.org/pdf/C06177415.pdf
when her family run muslims brother hood

Top kek thats a set

Tell me I'm wrong.

I believe you're right, I just found it funny the way you put it, using the drench expression.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_7/Litigation_F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06134334/C06134334.pdf

>topic is anthony wiener alert around the time when he resigned
>Need to get money flow to ejk (Extrajudicial killing?) group in Pakistan.
>Not flowing out of state, thinks its 40 million

What did she mean by this? honestly I can't make sense of it

What this open sourced pic make you guys think?

>8ch
he said not reddit

bump

uuh goys..

It's nothing.

Can.....still....bump....one.....more.....time

youtube.com/watch?v=Usm0Fl6OUf0

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov03_2016/F-2016-07895_1-2/DOC_0C06131616/C06131616.pdf

>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . .

again with the chickens

Paging Mr. Adams.

Context?

She's an instagram gymnast.

This is completely different than the other sacrificing chicken email right?

I don't follow.

holy fucking shit.

which gymnast? is that a brataylee/leblanc?

>communicates by dancing
Doesn't that make her a "bee?"

instagram.com/p/BYPAOVWghFj/?taken-by=whitneybflippin

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30489

Can

Still

Move...

WATCHA DOIN FRANK

Is this now a Frank thread?

BAMP

Perfect execution, 10/10.
instagram.com/p/1YRDhFM7vp/?taken-by=whitneybflippin

whitneybflippin#deadfrog #tops #stretch

>checked
I'm not clicking on that link.

It's a pic from april 2015 with 3.557 likes.

This one is from september 2015 with 19 million views.

Aren't we getting a little off topic?

Bump. Has anyone tried comparing these emails from Wikileaks emails released during the election?

Wait - whats happening here? Are these emails new?

>doing things
No thank you.

Some are pretty old, actually.

It's like /cfg/ all over again I guess. Wait for one user to take the initiative.

couldnt these be drug terms as well?

i mean for the sake of argument

Not in that context, no.

Bump

FUCK, ITS THE AWAN BROS!

Back to page 1

Wait, what are these in reference to? Did Podesta actually hit a child with a broom? I missed something

It's nothing.

youtu.be/j8wxJq6qNSo

youtu.be/K_6_jf63OLI

my bad it's the same email.

However it does legitimize wikileaks