HAPPENING - LIDL SUPERMARKET CHAIN REMOVES CROSSES FROM FOOD PACKAGES

>LIDL is a German supermarket chain owned by the Schwarz Gruppe with stores in many Euro countries
>Greek week in LiIDL is annoumced in stores across Europe
>all Greek products have Greek monuments, flags, churches, etc. on the wrappers
>LIDL removes the crosses from the churches with Photoshop

breitbart.com/london/2017/09/01/lidl-doctored-packaging-erase-crosses-pics-greek-churches-respects-diversity/

Social media across Eastern Europe is exploding. The Czech minister of agriculture called for shoppers to boycott LIDL in the Czech Republic.

Similar calls are going out in other countires.

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

lidovky.cz/lidl-vymazal-krize-z-reckych-kostelu-design-navrhl-mezinarodni-tym-vysvetluje-g0f-/zpravy-domov.aspx?c=A170901_170514_ln_domov_ele
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Americans are not white.

First for krauts are Europe's biggest enemy

>German supermarket
What a surprise

germans killed more whites in human history than anyone else

Join the happening watch discord
discord/TjvetG

this

Time to shop at Aldi instead.

((("germans"))) killed more whites in human history than anyone else

sorry im missing something here, they are respecting diversity by removing a traces of a group?

About time people started boycotting Lidl. Why the hell would anyone buy anything German at this day and age?

germans

SHARIA
H
A
R
I
A

Oh, so it's confirmed. Diversity is code word for removing anything resembling white, European heritage. Glad we clarified that.

They hoped you'd miss that

Nuke cuckmany

I know, I will get a lot of hate for this, but Lidls reasoning is okay
>We dont show religious symbols of any kind as we don't want to partake in any religious or political debate. We are here for people to shop only
So, its not like they erase just crosses, but the halfmoon and star of david would be taboo as well

Id they have halal or the jew equivalent then what you say is a lie

Fuck off t*rk

If an apple were ketchup, you could eat it with fries.
Great ifs

Hmm, who could have seen this coming??? It's not like muslim countries forced the Red Cross to change into the Red Crescent, oh wait.

more like:
>we dont sell stuff with crescent and star anyway and many of our customers are muslims who hate christians and Greece

But I bet they wouldn't remove halfmoon during a theoretical "Turkish week" that's a problem. Removing stuff will make more people angry compared to keeping it.

This is what you consider a happening?

kill yourself

In the UK Lidl is cheap so many immigrants shop there, probably the reason

Tesco master race

>respect diversity
>delete all white people symbols
>replace them with sandniger symbols and promote sandniggerism

??????????????????

That's literally the opposite of "respecting diversity". You western cucks are literally going unhinged with this shit.

Slav-led reconquista when

>still thinks any of this shit has ever, at any single point, been about 'diversity'

It's only ever been about erasing the history, culture, and existence of whites. That's all it has ever been about, and the sooner people realize this, the sooner the eternal jew can be rebuked and driven back to the shadows again.

no thanks

(((Schwarz)))

How long until crescent moon with star is placed on packaging because it "respects diversity"?

jews and multicultural marxists control everything in germany

If they don't want crosses they should stop taking advantage of traditional greek imagery with crosses

Ireland suspiciously low.

What the fuck only shopping at based LIDL from now on.

They already have special offers for Muslim holidays in the UK. It's just the Muslim majority areas so that's okay....right?

irish are subhumans

How long before these are banned?

>The Czech minister of agriculture called for shoppers to boycott LIDL
why would they even care? Czechs are godless degenerates

wtf did you just say nigger?

Germans have caused every world war in history and are yet again at the center of that with the economic collapse of Europe. Once all the dominos fall, we will have WWIII.
Krautniggers need to be wiped off the face of the earth.

Feels good to be an Aldiman

Guess I'll have to check for this the next time I get some feta cheese.

>Irish drinks lots of alcohol
>Do not die from it like inferior Germans french and slavs

Sounds like they are super human.

B O Y C O T LIDL

irish are subhumans
beer is drinkable piss

they are useless subhumans and die from ass cancer

>American education
Serbia started WW1

Wtf never known anyone who ever heard of anyone even having ass cancer this must be bullshit

Why would a cross from Christianity not be diverse?

Your prostate isn't in your ass you stupid Muslim. It's part of your dick. The doctor just puts his finger up your ass.

germany started both world wars

LIDL is a mystery to me. How can you have a supermarket where for sale is absolutely nothing of value?

I'd rather shop at Auchan or Tesco

How do we fix women?

How come sandniggers are permanently upset on the internet? That can't be healthy

>not shopping at Fortnum & Mason

>Schwarz

they have good meat section. decent prices and lots of discouts always

But Germany started neither of them you idiot

HOLY FUCK THEY REMOVED CROSSES I CAN'T FUNCTION ANYMORE BECAUSE I NEEDED THOSE CROSSES.
>how would you niggers feel if it was a non christian religious symbol.
It is ridiculous but why give a shit?

Wait, you're the Turkish roach who always says he's Greek, aren't you?
Glad to have you back, faggot, was wondering if you had killed yourself after a heart attack from one of your little internet fights at 4am

Your prostate isn't in your ass you stupid Muslim. It's part of yohr dick.

Great argument turk.

Reminder that whenever this “greek“ guy tried to speak Greek actual denbts made fun of him for using Google translate
Reminder that he admitted belonging to the Turkish minority from Greece

t. alberto barbosa

slavs aren't white though???

THANKS CAPITALISM

>all that german's posts got deleted

that doesn't make any sense

wouldn't respecting diversity mean putting up even more and having no problem with opposing worldvi-

oh wait globalism

Lmao they should censor our flag too, it also has a cross, #endracism!!! Fucking kraut cucks

Then why the fuck choose a picture of a church!

They stated they are doing this to support diversity.

>"Součástí naší obchodní politiky jako mezinárodní obchodní společnosti je zachování náboženské a politické neutrality,"

>"A part of our trade politics as an international trade company is the preservation of religious and political neutrality"

They literally deleted Christian crosses for the sake of "religious neutrality". Great PR move.

lidovky.cz/lidl-vymazal-krize-z-reckych-kostelu-design-navrhl-mezinarodni-tym-vysvetluje-g0f-/zpravy-domov.aspx?c=A170901_170514_ln_domov_ele

Really made me think

In my country 90% of all Lidl customers are muslims lel.

Bullshit, the krauts have been fucking retards since before even the fall of Rome.

We transferred Robert Lee from his Virginia broadcasting gig to show our sensitivity to people of color.
You cant top that so America wins again.

It's because I called him out on being a Turkish roach who larps as a Greek living in Germany, he does this all the time. Apparently he's part of some shitty Turkish minority in Greece.
He likes to post as a selfhating “German“ as well and is pretty easy to spot because he always writes the same shit

See here

this

Lidl is Not the producer.
Either way, I go to aldi

A L D I
L
D
I

-Süd

Subhuman tbqh

Christianity is our thing, support it or not it's still our history.

> Other religious things

Why are Europeans supposed to care about shit that has nothing to do with us anyway? When did we become defenders of everything in existence...

It's almost like a funny advertising campaign to virtue signal and suck each other's cocks.

>We removed swastikas for diversity!
>We removed Churches for diversity!
>Those old monuments dedicated to history removed because we respect Diversity!!

>bet
>theoretical
So you're talking out of your ass

>the economic collapse of Europe
There's an economic collapse? Why haven't I been informed?
Or is it just in your head?

Yes so that way they can say "hold on there Western White Europeans you have no history!!!"

This timeline is now officially sarite.

Just Google Lidl turkish week you dumb fuck, nothing theoretical about it also no halfmoons according to this phoneposter

>The Czech minister of agriculture called for shoppers to boycott LIDL in the Czech Republic

why? are the twenty roman catholic Czechs super upset about this depiction of orthodox churches

>we want to be diverse and multicultural so we going to pretend different cultures don't actually exist

Diversity = Erasure

>Social media across Eastern Europe is exploding

can we get some examples

That action is the opposite of what it proclaims to be.

The sad part is that historically cucktholics would support Islam and this kind of diversity than Orthodoxy.

Say what again...?

It is time to write harshly worded emails to start a Frank discussion