Name a bigger scam than the American tertiary education system

does she want sympathy? she knew what she was getting into.

Federal Reserve Bank

I didn't know they allowed you on computers.

Fuck it. Just take out the max loan, spend all that money on drugs/hookers/food/vacation, then move to EU with your dual citizenship once you graduate and leave degenerate US, never paying a single cent.

This is how you game the Jew and maximize the best years of your life: college.

Collage/university is an investment.
Can't make the money back? Don't go to university
Can't afford studying a useless subject? Don't go to university

It's only idiots like in that photo who major in lesbian arts that have trouble finding work in their fields. Choose a less useless major, simple.

That's $400 bucks a month

This "hurr durr Papua New Guineans eat flesh and don't have internet" meme needs to end. We are a good country with one of the fastest growing economies in the world! We are an educated people with powerful minds. Pretty soon all you motherfuckers will see "Made in Papua New Guinea" so you better watch out you piece of shit. The age of the white man will be over and with our allies of China and Japan, we will be unstopable. So watch your back honky

> Papua New Guineans eat flesh
Didn't know you eat flesh. Okay

80k is easy to pay back. Even with a bugger flip job, you can pay back without feel it in 10 years. Unless you are retarded and expend all your income in frivolities. Then you should starve to death...

Also, finishing my degree this year (did not needed a loan). Going to buy 10ha as an investment for little less than R$ 200k (20 years plan).

>Fastest growing economies on earth
You're welcome for our aid and protection.

If you are stupid enough to take on an $80,000 loan for your education without knowing what your employment prospects were like once completing that degree then you deserve it.

>"American"
>(((education)))

Social security.

why dont americans come to europe to study?
seriously blows my mind.
we pay around 250€ per semester , so for 500€ a year you got your edcation and this also includes a free public transport ticket for the entire state the Uni is in, which in itself would be more expensive than the University costs.
i'd rather have some americans in our unis than the hordes of poos and chinks that are coming in now.

because all of us only speak english. I wouldn't learn much at a german university without taking a couole of years of language class.

communism

theres plenty of courses available completely in english for international students, especially in germany, the netherlands and belgium iirc

do you really think all the poos learn fluent german when they come here?

Most of the UNIs have English classes.
You could make your entire course over seas in English (pretty sure that in a year your would be speaking German because the immersion).

Pure fuckery.

Humanities Major lol

How do people get such huge amounts of student loans.

I worked 32 hours a week and was able to afford a shitty apartment, food and goto school for 4 years fulltime and graduate on time and just took out loans for instate tuition and only had like 18k (I did get a few grants because I majored in Physics and made good grades).....

>getting a stupid degree
>not finding a job
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>I CAN"T PAY MY DEBT
lol

I don't see STEM majors in the US constantly bitching about student debt.
No, it's always the gender studies and art "people".

>I don't see STEM majors in the US constantly >bitching about student debt.
>No, it's always the gender studies and art >"people".

What I call STEM+T (STEM plus Trades) encompasses people have a skill they can readily trade for decent amounts of money.

Where Trades is something like electrician, plumber, welder, sheetmetal worker, elevator inspector, etc...

Why dont they get jobs in mcdonalds or walmart?

I have no college degree and make $85k as a programmer

Been working at Walmart for 12 years. I sure as fuck will never have $10k a year upfront for community college tuition.

What am I talking about? I don't even have about GED and I'm far, far too old to start from the absolute bottom, unless I willingly want to deal with age bias/discrimination.

They thought they would get jobs in gummint under HIllary forcing people to meet their diversity quotas. Hillary lost. Now there won't be a 6 figure gummint job on "feminine studies" degree and they are fucked and they now it. Sucks to lose.

Starting a new job this morning anons. Working my way back into the business world (been doing $10/hr bullshit the last 2 years after quitting my last 'real' job), nervous as fuck wish I had a small benzo. Hope I can calm my nerves regarding this job in a couple days once I get it down a little bit. Wouldn't have gotten this job without my degree but at the same time I don't really feel like college is worth it anymore.

i was in chess club and its one of the reason i hate niggers. there were 2 nigger sheboons in the club. they were dumb as shit and refused to learn the rules. even when i pulled out the rule book and explained them the rules clearly they still argued with me

that sucks man.. a lawyer, engineer or other highly educated academic with a useful benefit to society shouldn't ever have to fear financial problems

oh it studied gender science? yeah rekt m8, you knew

>American welfare system
>American health care system
>American support for Israel

Basically anything that goes on in the US is a scam at the expense of the taxpayer
>now liberals want taxpayer funded health insurance and higher education
Gets the noggin joggin'

/thread

>$80k for a lesbian feminist dance therapy degree
almonds status: activated.

Oh hey, niggers used to do similar shit over here during my college years.

>the best years of your life: college

I feel nothing but pity for you

The dollar and other currencies not backed by gold.

And college scam depends on the degree. Graduates in STEM and finance - including accounting don't complain about debt. Graduates in Social Justice and humanities do.

$40 000 well spent

I think he was referring to the age range described as the "best years". I can't call mine that, as I spent my "best years" homeless and sleeping in parking lots.

>work in their fields

Most of the time there is no field at all. They basically blackmail their "field" into the market by abusing companies PR people until they are hired as kamaraden diversity commissar, so they shut up.

The American governance system?

How the hell do you accumulate that amount of student debt? What courses was she taking? lmao

>using y'all in a presentation
this can't be real.

I'd love to only have 80k in student loans..

Light weight scam

If someone has a bigger version of this, feel free to post it.

>majored in Physics
Oh silly you. Of course gender studies costs more. Do you know how much time Shaniqua Johson had to study in order to explain to a class how Sponge Bob is a white-pride allegory?

Don't do memes degrees or uni altogether, dumb hoe

invented by Dominic Spinoza to create a unified German nation from various tribes

>Federal Reserve Bank
this, I would also accept the Roman Catholic church as an answer

>They basically blackmail their "field" into the market by abusing companies PR people until they are hired as kamaraden diversity commissar

also most of these retards end up hired by universities

World power by 2030?

I managed to figure out it was a waste; jumped out of college after a year and only had 2k in debt.
>MFW i cant tell my past self not to waste the 10k I had stored away for college purposes

Pension systems in general.

> Top 20% negroes smarter than 50% of whites

So the other 50% of whites are smarter than the top 20% negroes?

>study LGBTQKGJCZWWWQQXY-"studies"
>wonder why nobody wants to pay you shit for this

don't pick gender studies

>Federal Reserve Bank
Ma nigga you stole my line.

>implying cannibalism born prion disease won't bring you down instead, as it always has

>abogans feel connected to cannibals
no shit
pic very related

By getting a real job thats not gender studies

mfw my dad is a veteran and i get college for free

the mic /defense

forgot to remove meme flag

>allies of China
I dont know we are ally to any african country… tanzania came close tho

>I took out a loan. how can i pay that back?

I guess we shouldn't have to pay back loans now?

1429528.00 Mexican Peso

FPBP

If you don't have at least that much saved in the bank by your 20s you are a failure

>actions have consenquences
Wtf how was I fucking supposed to know!??

>HOW can I EVER pay that back now?
Go sell your body. Prostitution, or sell your organs, I don't care. It's your fault for picking an unmarketable degree like diversity or women's studies.
>Play stupid games, get stupid prizes
Time you reaped the consequences of your poor choices.

federal reserve

said the failure

Maybe you should have stepped the fuck back, used your brain and understood that you're not getting hired for a position with a "dyke-opression" degree because you create no value whatsoever crying about how the patriarchy is killing you? No one gives a single fuck. The real world doesn't care. We don't care. Go die in a ditch somewhere or come back when you have actual, equitable skills. Pic related is me right now laughing at these commie faggots because I didn't grow up in an environment where my parents said "everyone is a winner" and I'm eating eggs benedict in my penthouse suite on the coast while i shitpost. If you can't compete then die. I came from nothing and built something, you should do the same.

t. 28 year old faggot enjoying breakfast right now

Social Security and Oniggercare which is unconstitutional

Underage faggot

This

That and you probably have the holiday off of work today. I'll never know that feel working for a multinat. pic related...

>murrican
>education

Easy job, time goes fast as cashier

>wagecucks literally wish their life away while making shekels for mr supermarketstein

In the 12 years of working there, I have not once operated a cash register. Not like there's many open at one time as it is.

The American health care system

I don't have any student loan debt.

What about the larger point that education is much more expensive - both in terms of American vs. the rest of the world, and current vs. our recent past.

I read somewhere that the cost of law school in TODAY'S dollars, was only 4-5k a year back in 1970. It's 50k a year nowadays - why? It's not the quality of education. It's the free loan money, the ABA's poor accreditation standards, and economic parasitism by building owners, and administrators.

Sucks to be you.
I had on-sight training.