Fuck these states

FUCK PENNSYLVANIA
FUCK INDIANA
AND FUCK OHIO

Why are these states, out of all fucking 50 of them, the most narcissistic and state-nationalist? Theres LITERALLY NOTHING for them to be proud of. Nothing goes on there. So why the hell do the posters from these states always shitpost so hard that they put balkan niggers to shame? I would be complaining if it were a state like Texas or California, but these three states are so irrelevant but so proud of themselves I'm just dumbfounded.

Excuse me, but the governor of Ohio wins all sorts of pie-eating contests.

Lol truth. Pennsylniggers are subhuman filth that are actually proud to live in the shittiest state in the union.

>State
You mean Commonwealth.

>flyover states

You forgot varginia

Can't speak for the other states, but when I lived there, Indiana is a perfect example of a jewed out state. From Hillary Pence's own excessive property taxes to Hillary Pence's private prison-4-profits, Indiana is probably the worst liberal state ever. Anyone who talks up IN has either never lived there or is a jew themselves. And NO watching a 2 min buzzword clip about IN does not young kids automatic experts on IN (or anything else for that matter)

Because in Ohio, we have nowhere near the amount of farmer welfare queens nor black welfare queens as that shithole you call home, texas.

Sorry all I heard was
>HEY LOOK I'M A FAGGOT STICK A DILDO UP MY ASS

FUCK YOU BITCH, PA IS BEST STATE

Don't talk bad about me home and primer hunting land

>Indiana is a flyover state
>Ohio is a flyover state
>Pennsylvania is a cucked shithole
>superior

Kek

Is there really a difference between states

not really

Ohio has the largest industrial sectors, and a quite large agricultural sector to boot, there is so many available jobs that They can't fill every position
And outside of the containment zones it's comfy as hell

>Texas is a spic infested shithole
>superior
Kek

Now take how you feel about Ohio and apply it to the whole USA. Congrats you now understand our pain.

There is, Pennsylvania is better than the other ones

Uhm wrong sweetie. Some are cucked shitholes are others are not.

Post you quoted is 404, but as a Pennsylfaggian myself, I don't get what being a Commonwealth means other than it's dictionary explanation. How does living in a Commonwealth make my life different in any way?

Hello fellow /best-state/ posters

Based on my limited knowledge of the US...

New Hampshire is the best state

Montana is the best state by far.

>How does living in a Commonwealth make my life different in any way?

it alludes to you not being a slave even though you are one and all your common property has been stolen by merchants, sold to them through crooked back room deals by corrupt politicians who traded your children's future for hookers

Hello! Ready for deer season?

Any other hoosier bros? 812 checking in

I think it must be because there is literally nothing notable about these states. They don't even have populations that stand out as particularly large or small. Essentially they're generic states. Like if you just wanted to set a work of fiction in America but not really anywhere in particular it would be somewhere in that region. That is if you even bothered to specify. It must have a weird psychological effect on the residents, like they have to try extra hard to establish an identity.

>Fuck Indiana
>Fuck Ohio
>Fuck Texas most of all enjoy your floods and spics please secede again no one wants you.

Friendly reminders Hoosiers are the most powerful race in the world
>home of Mike"putting fags in body bags" Pence
>Inventor of the gas pump was a Hoosier
>low taxes
>we have actual anti gay laws
>legal for bakers to tell a couple of faggots that want to make a sodomite cake for them to fuck off
>all you need to buy a gun is ID
>we have nigger quarantine zones
>racism amongst white population is socially acceptable
>you can legally shoot any cop that intrudes your home without a warrant
>first state to MAGA on election night
>handed Trump the primary
>Indy 500
>muh corn
>muh euchre
>most racist midwestern state
>had the largest number of KKK members
>rural and suburban areas are white af

Admit that Montana is superior.

>hoosier
What the fuck is this name even? If you're from Indiana shouldn't you be an Indian?

POO

Incorrect, Pennsylvania is, in fact, the best state

Wait a minute, I've seen this fucking post from 2 months ago. IS THIS TIME TRAVEL WTF.

The tears just get sweeter every day. In. 18 months they are gonna be fucking Champagne!

Is there a difference between whales and Scotland? Obviously not.

This. My county has the most concealed carry permits per capita in the entire USA.

> Westmoreland County, meanwhile, tops the nation in per-capita carry permits with a staggering 10.2 percent (or 37,417) of its 368,224 residents granted permits.

pghcitypaper.com/pittsburgh/number-one-with-a-bullet/Content?oid=1338199