L’Oréal sacks Munroe Bergdorf over ‘all whites are racist’ Facebook post

>This morning Munroe wrote a piece defending what she had said on Facebook, writing ‘Racism may be a jagged pill to swallow, but I suggest you force it down quickly if you want to be part of the solution.’

>She concluded: ‘I stand for tolerance and acceptance – but neither can be achieved if we are unwilling to discuss WHY intolerance and hate exist in the first place.’

what the fuck is wrong with L’Oréal?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-41148872/sacked-model-all-white-people-benefit-from-racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Id suck her cock.

>hire crazy insane faggots who cut their own dicks off to represent your company
>be shocked when they embarrass your company
hmm it really makes you think, yes it really does

Nip post best post,

>be shocked when a fucked up individual that represents

What the fuck is wrong with people and hate these days? I hate broccoli, I hate soccer, I hate so many things... Even people that hate haters hate the haters for hating the things they like. Is it the fluoride that makes people have such thin skin?

Also this. One thing is the vitiligio chic for Desigual but that transmental bitch was a fucking strikeout.

I don't understand what she's saying

She has "racism" tattooed on her cock.

This is what we here in Ireland call a 'convincing black person.'

Who? Never heard of h- that person.

that's the ugliest dude in drag ive ever seen

I hope they get heckled, harassed, threatened, and sued for this blatant display of transphobia. When will big companies learn that such bigotry is NOT OKAY?

>bergdorf
Every fucking time

The solution is to tell dickheads like this to go fuck themselves. And also to take the bullshit they pulled from their asses and stick it up their dickholes.

>would literally get murdered for being a freak in any non white/asian country
>asians would still treat 'her' worse than whites
>complains about whites

gays and trannies would do better to advocating the extermination of all non-whites instead of the extermination of whites, if they were going to advocate for anyone's extermination.
all gays/trannies should have mandatory gloryhole service to thank whites for letting them live when nobody else would

[source]

He is very pretty

But white people don't "let" us live, we had to take that right ourselves. And white people really don't treat us much better than everyone else. You overestimate your own importance.

Is that what your mommy told you? If you don't like it here...pack your little niglet ass the fuck up...and go back home to the motherland! Where REAL slavery still exist. And no, it was "my people" that freed your worthless ungrateful asses. In fact EVERY predominant white country has "0" slavery....can you say the same about ANY predominant "Non-White" country??? Btw...the 1st slave owner in the US...was a black man lololololol He actually took his case to the supreme court to fight to keep his "Black" indentured servant as a slave, a case he won.
>I'll wait...

You're a fucking idiot. You didn't do shit about slavery and I'm pretty sure you don't like the side that did. Plantation slavery was significantly worse than African slavery which was more like the indentured servant system. It was even worse than the ottoman system. It was so abhorent that white people themselves thought it was disgusting and fought to end it. White people fighting to end that when they're the ones who started it is like someone stealing your tv and giving it back disassembled. You are a grade a moron and if you honestly belive in your bullshit then you obviously just don't have anything except your skin color to be proud of so are very sensitive about that.

Listen...nigger. I had family that fought on both sides of the civil war, WW1, WW2, The Korean War & Vietnam. Families like mine...built this country. And no plantation slavery was acctually much better than the treatment that the Irish got when they came here. At least your people had 3 hots and a cot. Also, you must be retarded to think plantation slavery was worse than REAL slavery. Here let me give you a preview of your homeland currently today. Now pay the fuck attention. This is today....in africa. Do you still want to talk shit about where you live? Because if so...we can go from where we are right now...back to this real fucking quick. And retarded "Niggers" like yourself...are going to cause all 13.4% of you who aren't going to know wtf to do when the gun jam's and you run out of food and water that the ebil white man grows and clarifies for you to be eradicated. And niglet...it will only take 60-90 days.

>MY form of slavery where we raped your women worked you to death seperated your families and condemned your whole bloodline to servitute is MUCH better than your primitive enslavment of war captives and debtors who had rights and could marry whoever they wanted and their children wouldn't be slaves and they could buy their freedom
>fwap bwoop m'doop we wuz soldiers and sheit niggy don't you ever get outta line or we're putting you right back
what a civilized people you are.

Bad news dindu. We never came to your homeland and stole or kidnapped you. Your own people traded you off for goods...gems, food, cloths, weapons, trinkets. They traded off conquered tribes who they themselves enslaved....raped....and tortured. That wasn't my people. That was your people. In fact, it STILL IS. Also #BringBackOurGirls tell me more. Your retarded and prove that 85 IQ subhuman statistic really well if you think only black people were slaves. We were ALL slaves at one point in time or another, and no, it was NEVER pretty. Kinda like the mudslimes who enslaved 5 million white Christians? Seems people forget about shit like that. Also. last redpill before I really break your conditioning, during the peak of the latest slave traded "the 1860's" (150 years ago btw) roughly 5-10% (500k - 1 mil) of the blacks from africa came to america. 10-15 million went to South America. And another 10-15 million went to the middle east. You only focus on the white aspect of it because your no better than what you claim to be against....a racist, against white people. I mean if life is so bad here....why not go back to sucking cow pussy?

(((They))) play you against yourselves, because your pawns and easily controllable. Just feed you some bullshit and watch you chimpout. (((They))) do this for their entertainment, and world domination....and you fall right in place like good little goy.

This was Africa in the 1700-1800s according to the book commissioned by the US Congress for the abolitionist movement.

Read Chapter 1 if you dare..

archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala

"The common food of the natives of Ansiko (former Bantu tribe) is men's flesh,
insomuch that their markets are provided with that, as ours in
Europe with beef or mutton : all prisoners of war, unless they can
sell them alive with greater advantage, otherwise, as we said,
they fatten them for slaughter, and at last sell them to the butchers.
To this savage barbarity they are so naturalized, that some slaves,
whether as weary of their lives, or to show their love to their
masters, will proffer themselves freely to be killed and eaten.
But that which is most inhuman, and beyond the ferocity of beasts,
is, that the father scruples not to eat his son, nor the son his father,
nor one brother the other, but take them by force, devouring their
flesh, the blood yet reeking hot between their teeth." Ogilby's
Africa, page 518. "

“Before they sit down to eat meat in company, the Kaffirs are very careful to immerse their hands in fresh cow-dung, wiping them on the grass, which is considered the perfection of cleanliness. Except an occasional plunge in a river, they never wash themselves, and consequently their bodies are covered with vermin.” — Steedman’s Africa, Vol. I, page 265.

“There is not a tincture of letters or of writing among all the aboriginal tribes of Africa. There is not a hieroglyphic or a symbol…. Oral communication forms the only channel by which thought can be transmitted from one country and one age to another. The lessons of time, the experience of ages, do not exist for the nations of this vast continent.” — Murray’s African Discoveries, page 233.

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-41148872/sacked-model-all-white-people-benefit-from-racism

video of it gettin blown out by a journalist