Wow

ISIS so tiny these days

It's surpising how little they have once the CIA stopped funding them.

>once the CIA stopped funding them
Did they? I thought CIA was relocating ISIS to South East Asia to shit on Chinese ambitions and rebelious Duerte.

Once the flow of money from Turkey and Saudi Arabia stopped, there was really nothing ISIS could do against Russia and Assad. So not surprising at all.

Erdogan even tried to keep up the supply line to ISIS through an invasion in the North, but the Kurds and the Syrian army cut them off at Manbij and Al Bab. From that point onwards, ISIS was losing massively.

they did
but it was foiled as the average seanigger is too subhuman to be brainwashed

CIA? Try the House of Saud you slavshit fuckwit

wheres allah when you need him?

With the Shi'ites

Who cares about the size of isis in Syria ??

The real problem is terror attacks in EUROPE BY LONE WOLFS

What's stopping the Iraqi Army from sweeping away that huge ISIS area that has nothing in it?

Cia, too

lack of manpower and already streched supply lines.

>retaking deserts are a priority

Nothing, but there're more important pockets to take.

Why would they
There's nothing in it

One does not simply sweep dug in men.

Is the Iraqi army getting lazy? And why is it taking so long to take Raqqa?

True, but who is honestly out there? Couldn't they just be like "Yeah, ISIS isn't there its under our control.

When do you think they will clear it? When they take Husaybah? Or when they set up proper border control?

And why is it taking so long to take Raqqa?
Kurds.

>Implying ISIS is regrouping and rebuilding in Africa
>Implying ISIS hasn't invaded Europe by infiltrating refugee groups

How many "refugees" has Europe accepted since ISIS started losing ground? It's no wonder they lost territory, they diverted their troops elsewhere.

>And why is it taking so long to take Raqqa?
Have you followed the seige of Mosul? It took forever. Yes, Mosul is larger but the number of ISIS fighters there wasn't that much higher than in Raqqa as far as I know.

The time it takes to liberate am encircled city from ISIS is a function of the average number of ISIS fighters you kill per day - because not one of them will surrender. If you have 6,000 ISIS fighters and kill 30-50 a day, you need 4-6 months to liberate the city.

There are two ways to do stuff faster - 1. you don't care about civilians and just bomb the hell out of enemy positions or 2. you don't care about your own troops and let them attack without much regard to their losses.

All those isis fighters went into europe to get their free everything plus 1000 euros a month. They like fucking white women more than fighting for allah.

Kek, good one Mike!

cia? no. iran funds isis. isis attacks irak , irak goes to iran, iran says: good, good, irak, be my slave. i will protect you. same with syria.

>implying CIA isn't funding the House of Saud

small caliphates are cute. feminine caliphates

Kurds are pretry shitty fighters even when America is spoonfeeding them
It took them an entire year to take Sinjar despite being right next to it

wtf Trump fix this shit dictator Assad can't keep getting away with it

You dumb amerigoy, CIA and and House of Saud are both run by jews.
Good goy!

it was the jews who founded isis
If ever feel suicidal, i will murder jewish children until im killed

Outsourcing ethnic cleansing to ISIS is the geopolitical equivalent of shooting steroids.
After the deluge, shrunken balls and slow death.