Welfare

Is pic related the ultimate welfare family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wiDCwqpupj8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qUuFEsfSE
humanrights.gov.au/federal-discrimination-law-chapter-3-race-discrimination-act#3_2_1a
visabureau.com/australia/news/12-03-2014/new-statistics-reveal-latest-australian-immigration-trends.aspx
tiq.qld.gov.au/download/business-interest/export/free-trade-agreements/China-Australia-Free-Trade-Agreement.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tbf they give me £150 for my signature every two weeks.
They think everyone's famous! Barmy

Not really, as I understand it the royal family receive, a grant from the government stemming from a deal signed by the royal family and parliament in the 18th century, the king at the time signed over a lot of the crown's estate in exchange for payments. They also make money from the crown's property investment trust. Aside from that they also do a lot of work representing and negotiating for the British people. There's a lot of ignorance around the issue.

looks like theyyave a perticular broad

They generate more than they take.

The revenue from the Crown Estates is taken by the government. This includes rent, various fees, etc and comes to just under £200 million.
In exchange for taking all that revenue the government pays the monarch a stipend of £40 million.
We profit from the monarchy, and that's not even taking into account the boost to other industries, mainly tourism, we get by having a real royal family

OH and they also pay their taxes on top of this, so if you think the monarchy have it "easy" why don't you volunteer to give up 90% of your income

Interesting. I did not know.

God Save the Queen.

And I don't get why there are so many anti royalists on here, surely removing traces of our cultural heritage gives Muslims in the uk a larger slice of cultural market share.

the only problem i have with the royal family is the fact that they are not politically active

>All women wear fancy hats
>all men wear suits
Meanwhile
>High street clothes store introduces (see: forces) gender neutral clothes

When will we see leftists climbing the gates of Buckingham Palace?

>ultimate welfare family?
not when you have to pay 100% of your income to the government who then only pay you a small allowance to live on

Under who's supervision was half the world conquered? Our monarchy
No president, no tsar, no emperor, no kaiser could ever dream of controlling an empire as vast as ours even today the spread of Anglo culture is evident, remember every time you hear someone speak English, or who's wearing blue jeans, or a suit, who's watching flying in a plane to visit relatives these are people who've been conquered by us

They can't be, their policy is to explicitly remain neutral because of how volatile politics can be. They are not there to direct the British people but to support them in whatever political decision they make. If they start mixing with politics there is a danger they could go the way of the French or Russian monarchies.

The monarchy should be used as an inspiration to everyone on how to dress

They do get involved, for example parliament proposed a new law that would hand over direct control of the armed forces to them, the Queen vetoed it which means she still controls the army.

They way I see it, they are a representation of how society should be, their wealth is irrelevant to this. They live good traditional lives, there's no friggin way a prince would get his benis removed. They embrace the Union Flag proudly instead of hiding it for fear of upsetting minorities.

Yeah I don't obsess about their lives like women here like to do, but I'm happy they are around.

It is easy to give 90% of your income, when your income is "just" under 200 million pounds.
>so if you think the monarchy have it "easy"
Oh the horrors of living with a 40 mil stipend.

They can do but it's rare, the queen actually has an exceptionally huge amount of power.

youtu.be/wiDCwqpupj8

This video sums up my point better and also tells you what power she really has.

I dp obsess over them because I have a very big fear our Bolshevik government will want to remove them, when Stephen Harper was prime minister he restored the traditional names for our armed forces, that is the Royal Canadian Navy and the Royal Canadian Air Force, he removed aboriginal artwork from our embassies and government buildings and replaced them with portraits of the queen, when I was a boy I remember still a picture of the queen in our schools office and a Canadian flag in every classroom, that doesn't exist anymore.

NOBODY no matter if they make $1 or $100,000,000 should have to be victim to a 90% "tax" taxation is theft.

Queen is the most powerful and with most land on planet and they don't want to stop refugees, you know they are more than welfare, they are anti-British. Nothing but useless people who run the gold standard upon which dollar and Rothschild work. Their contribution to world is in the minus numbers so big that you don't know how to pronounce it. Their power stems from history and religious morons, but i doubt they even care about religion or any of their cosplaying.

Your argument about whether taxation is theft or not is irrelevant, my point is your statement about the monarchs are not having a hard time
which is unfucking true.

and only a retard would pick %0 taxation with 1000 dollars of income over a 90% taxation with 200 million dollars of income.

moreover, what the fuck is a monarch but a taxer in the first place? They taxed, they lost power battle against parliement / other forces, now they are being taxed and still get 40 mil stipend, which is a sweet fucking deal. No, monarchs do not have it hard, in France they lost their heads, in bongistan they get stipend.

You are being more catholic than pope mate. I just find it funny, but hey you are free to do and all that jazz.

How the fuck monarchs came into all that wealth?

the 40 mil is getting taxed as well

>How the fuck monarchs came into all that wealth?
they inherit it through smart marriages

"Real" Royal family

Lmao

For all you know without the queen we could have a sharia government by now, how do you really know what goes on behind closed doors?

what a tragedy, I surely would'nt want to be the monarch of Great Britain, those poor cunts.
A monarch is a taxer first and foremost,
You don't see the irony of complaining how monarchy is being taxed, while ignoring the fact that accumulated their wealth through taxation.
My point was to the leaf who was talking how hard the life of a monarch is because muh taxation.

Not that I hate the monarchs, they are born into it, and no one choses their parents. But it is idiotic to talk how hard their lives is financially. If you one wants to talk about hardship just cite their fucking obligations or something like that.

I would hate those roles, waving to the plebs, standing/sitting/standing on ceremonies and all that jazz, now that's something I wouldn't want to do.

anyways should go to work, such is the life of the wagecuck.

This, I don't know what the income tax rate in England is but they have to pay an income tax on top of that, they probably keep half of their income in the end.

You are a retard of retards. Royals imported niggers with slavery, which includes exploited niggers, now they support and sponsor native slaves aka refugees and you. They control the banking, what moronic shit are you on? Banks are above government, they sponsor the government. The power is in ownership, not how much they get cash. Monarchy has been for thousands of years destroying civilizations and especially white people and some morons still worship those like they were nationalists or something.

Republicans need to be hanged, if you're so anti monarchy why don't you ally yourself with great republican countries like Mexico, Egypt, and Iraq?

The royal family do and have for generations dedicated their entire lives to public service, why are they any less entitled to wealth than some fat burger who inherited his wealth off the backs of his ancestors or someone who got lucky and won the lottery?

Oh really, then how come those without monarchy are doing better, like for example countries who aren't Netherlands, Sweden, UK.

>royals imported niggers
That's why Canada was 95+ white even into the 1980's?
That's why England had 20,000 non whites in total until the 1950's?
You send niggers to shitty plantation colonies where they work as slaves and make money, the Americans were retarded enough to bring the niggers to their own country instead of their colonies.

How do those fucking hats stay on

Germany?

Yes, Iraq is so much better than the UAE
Yes, china is so much better than Japan
Yes, Samoa is so much better than Australia
Yes, Mexico is so much better than Canada
Yes, the Argentine is so much better than the Falkland Islands

Playing lottery is a skill, you stupid fucking limey dog dick

They are of better blood than you

pins

France and Germany kek.

Germany was better under a monarchy
France was better under a monarchy
Austria-Hungary was better under a monarchy
This is just a fact a king or queen is raised from birth to be proud of his nation, to be a patriot fighting for his people a president doesn't care. If Obama cared about America why would he have tried to destroy it so much?

Touché user

these hats are awesome how do we make women to start wearing them again?

Lets see some facts, who sponsors nigger importation into EU.
>picture related
Is China there? No, China isn't there. Are all monarchies on that list? Sure they are. You and they didn't had African migrants because we were fighting for white races with Cultural Marxist Communism, we prevented free trade globalism, we had army on borders. Queen was there with EU, monarchy was with Churchill and all those other Christians who wanted EU. You were 100% because Communism, we were the barrier between capitalism and monarchy global expansion you fool.

I calculated in the past that their entire net worth buys less than one hour of NHS expenditure.

So, let's not permanently break an important historical link for that.

inbreeding.

>how come those without monarchy are doing bette
yea france and germany are clearly doing better

The value of having an intact royal tradition is not easy to quantify.

>inbreeding
but the rednecks are doing that and their women are not wearing cool hats

France and West Germany were occupied by USA and founding members of EU. Read some history. Paris is in hart of international financial trade, so is London, this is why foreigners buy property there and employ niggers.

Being this fucking retarded, the British monarchy put an import and export tax on slaves in the 1100s or some shit. By the time they got into the slave business slavery was already established as illegal in the UK and when tested in court it was decided as soon as any slave set foot on British soil that slave was a freedman. The brits are the inky European country to have abolished slavery when slavery was cool and then when they ruled the world the forced everybody else to give it up.

You sir are an uneducated fuck.

We don't know, it's illegal to test which blood they have.

That Carmilla got in, how did they pull that one off without a big scandal?

My girlfriend wears them, I tell her how to dress though
Oh yeah the king of the USA and the EU are the biggest sponsors, oh wait...

Diana got conveniently killed by the frenchs.

Because Diana was a coal burner

You wouldn't want that

You are misrepresenting the statistics. Shit tier countries like China and Africa do not have sufficient culture to develop a monarchy, top tier countries with a good level of wealth - the biggest magnet for economic migrants tend to have monarchies. Look at Japan, they basically worship their emperor, yet they have few migrants. This clearly demonstrates your argument has a false cause fallacy.

No she was a Sand-Rake
Or better put killed by the royals or at least setup.

The government actually makes money off the royal estates and pays the royals pay a fraction of what they bring in

Look at Sweden ... poor poor Sweden.

Shouldn't our head of state receive a salary?

why are we giving away fucking tax money we don't even fucking have!?!

how is your new king doing thaliand? do you still have lèse majesté?

Looks like Tim Horton's is promoting Muslim babies been born in the West. Don't forget to thumb this fucking thing down and leave a comment about how much Muslims, Jews, and Niggers suck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qUuFEsfSE

She does kinda, she grants the government her assets and they pay her part of the rent. Why she pays taxes I have no idea. Fucking labour forcing the queen to pay tax to her own government is disgusting.

Slavery still isn't illegal, but what's illegal is racial and cultural definition in Australia, because you got this cuck queen.
Btw your argument is invalid, you opened free trade agreements with China, you have most migrants on planet. Your advices are worth toilet.

Australian law:
humanrights.gov.au/federal-discrimination-law-chapter-3-race-discrimination-act#3_2_1a
>The word ‘race’ is a broad term.
>term ‘ethnic origin’ has been interpreted broadly

Who runs Australian migration:
visabureau.com/australia/news/12-03-2014/new-statistics-reveal-latest-australian-immigration-trends.aspx
>Visa Bureau is not affiliated with the Australian Government but is an independent UK company. Australian visas are available from the Australian Government at a lower cost or for free when you apply directly. Our comprehensive visa and immigration services include immigration advice from registered migration agents, a 100% success rate, document checking and expedited visa processing.
Private UK company decides how many niggers you take.

tiq.qld.gov.au/download/business-interest/export/free-trade-agreements/China-Australia-Free-Trade-Agreement.pdf
>China is Queensland’s largest merchandise trading partner with exports valued at A$11.424 billion. China is Queensland’s largest source of international students, with 19,169 students in 2014-15 and second largest international visitor source market, with 302,242 tourists in 2013-14. China is a major source of foreign investment in the Queensland resources, property and agriculture sectors.

God save the queen!

Good question I want know 2

>Because we got this cuck queen.
>imply the issues are with our powerless head of state and not our faggot cucked government.
Gas yourself cunt.
And yes god save the queen but nothing will save your sorry euro arse from the Muslim shariah death squads.

If you hate the queen, stop speaking her language

>Why she pays taxes I have no idea.
She chooses to voluntarily. Sign of good will, i guess, and it shuts up the leftist traitors.