JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enjoy shelling out another few hundred billion in aid, Americucks :^)

Your shitty island is about to get shittier

after this thing gorges itself on mulatto blood its going right to houston to finish the job.

>be cuban
>drown

No one to bail out if there's no island left

MAXiMUM KEKIUS

Happy to help those less fortunate than myself. :)

(As long as they take the money and stay away.)

>implying I pay taxes

>literally hitting all of Florida

absopositively based

What's the source on this?
I live in North Florida...

I live in a rotten wood hut with a tin roof. Am i gonna make it, Sup Forums?

Fake and gay

>mfw i live in florida

We're all gonna make it, brah. Hold on to a tree during the storm for serious back gains.

Hi Yelisa!

tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/

IF it happens exactly as the animation shows that storm will probably be a minimal hurricane at best when it hits Florida. Those mountains in Cuba will fuck Irma in the ass.

The animation shows it hitting Florida under 900 mb. That is fuck huge.

In 1926 the Great Miami Hurricane hit the Lake Okeechobee area, killing approximately 300 people. Two years later in 1928, the Okeechobee Hurricane crossed over the lake, killing thousands. The Red Cross reported 1,836 deaths which the National Weather Service initially accepted, but in 2003, the number was revised to "at least 2,500".[14] In both cases the catastrophe was caused by flooding from a storm surge when strong winds drove water over the 6.6-foot (2-meter) mud dike that circled the lake at the time.

First recorded inland tsunami.

>bye miami

In May 2016, 33 square miles (85 km2) of the southern portion of the lake were affected by an algal bloom. Microcystin was found among the other species involved in the outbreak.

Microcystins are hepatotoxic (able to cause serious damage to the liver). Once ingested, microcystin travels to the liver, via the bile acid transport system, where most is stored; though some remains in the blood stream and may contaminate tissue.

In July 2016, the Federal Government denied Governor Rick Scott's request for Federal Disaster Aid to the Treasure Coast as a result of the toxic algal bloom in the St. Lucie Estuary which was responsible for millions of dollars of lost income for local businesses.

>A FEMA spokesman said that "The state has >robust capability to respond to emergencies and disasters.

On June 23,2017, the South Florida Water Management District was granted emergency permission to back pump clean water into Lake Okeechobee to save animals and plants in bloated water conservation areas.

you'll be fine LEGO flag

NC resident here, god I hope this happens.

I haven't prepare for shit, how fucked am I? I have zero food and zero supplies. Should I move with my parents while this shit passes?

how white are you?

Mother is a spaniard and dad is from Norway, pure mutt

Does PR have a lot of Scandis? I have heard of something like this more than once

SoFlo here. We live for this shit.