Niggers kill innocent family

It's been 5 years since this happened and it hardly gathered any (((news))). Geez, I wonder why…

This is a reminder why we're here Sup Forums and do the things we do. War does not always involve armies, bombs and guns. We are at war which involves none of these. You may call it 'psychological warfare'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179171/Walkerville-family-murders-Horrific-death-boy-12-drowned-boiling-water-robbers-raped-mother.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
patch.com/california/losalamitos/convicted-seal-beach-mass-murderer-sentence-handed-down
whitegenocideproject.com/international-criminal-courts-to-consider-white-genocide-in-s-a/
archive.is/NNykQ
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
archive.is/hr7xn
archive.is/O9E06
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>drowned in boiling water

They deserve if for apartheid

Oy vey you have no power here commie boy.

/pol belongs to natsocs

>whites invade dozens of countries all around the planet
>firebomb tokyo, nuke two cities
>genocide and impoverish native americans
>enslave africans, brutally oppress them in their homeland and where you've kidnapped them to
>destroy any hope people had for a normal life in Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria
>fund drug wars and fascist dictatorships all around South America plunging it into chaos for decades
>round up and systematically exterminate 6 million + jews, roma, and any other "undesired"

Yeah. I'm sure we're the good guys being oppressed in this world that's so cold and cruel towards whites.

So if you're going to say whites as a whole or you personally don't share the responsibility for any of the aforementioned crimes, then you can't hold blacks responsible for this crime. And don't say "Yeah well we had the power and right to do that, the weak must make way for the strong". Then you're admitting that this was also right, because the blacks are in the majority and hold all the power in this case and thus have the right to do whatever they want to the inferior weaker people.

Yawn...

Gas yourself kike.

No power here. Sup Forums is ours

I really feel for his sister. Mom, brother and Father gone forever. No more Christmas together. No one to call for help with life challenges. I hope she has extended family.

Fucking animals.

This is however FAR from an isolated case.
(goto 47m51s) listen for 3 minutes

Apartheid saved millions upon millions of blacks.

Shut up nigger.

I'm not a Jew. I'm a fellow Sup Forumsack guys. Why won't you accept me into your club house desu

>employing blacks
>allowing any blacks into your home for any reason

You have no power here Rabbi.

We didn't come here to take part, we came here to take over

>Africans
>Human
Pick one and purge Africa

I already told you I'm not a Jew, goy. I just eat kosher because I want to not because (((they))) tell me to.

Ssssh kike. You're not fooling anyone

Sup Forums belongs to natty socs

oy vey

could you quit feeding the obvious troll? I thought we agreed on simply ingoring commie-flag-bait?

White people do this like pros

patch.com/california/losalamitos/convicted-seal-beach-mass-murderer-sentence-handed-down

Ok ok. What if we just make this a nigger hate thread instead? Does anyone have that one with the poor fag burning in the tire. Kek

Look at South Africa under whites and under blacks. Plus South Africa wasn't even inhabited by niggers when whitey settled.
I'd point out your retardiness but I got better things to do then to try to argue with a low test brainlet cuck

He probably knows all of Africa was better off when it was still ruled by whites, but he wont admit it. There is no point in arguing with someone like this. He thinks he is right alltough the facts contradict him since the public majority supports his fairytales of toxic white people.
I'm telling you, all of them know very well that if it wasn't for whites, the world would still be in the bronze ages. But they don't care about facts, they care about feelings. And they feel guilt for actions they never comitted. Do you think you can argue, rationally, with someone like that?

>The murders so brutal they shocked even South Africa:

What did they mean by this?

It is horrific. That does not make it newsworthy.

The news is not a list of bad shit that happened in the world. It is the context explaining why things happen, in the world.

Don't be a fucking retard.

Explained here
[YouTube] My Past could be your Future - with Sister Thunder (embed)

Explained here

Worse things have happened in South Africa they literally put babies in the oven as ransom or raped babies.

Niggers over there need to be nuked. There is a reason why the Rhodesians kept killing niggers daily they were uncontrollable.

Give me your fucking address so I can talk to you

Come say that here you faggot commie....

>listen for 3 minutes
...n-no

>jesus fucking christ
>please lord deliver us from this evil

stories like this make me wanna go full deus vult

Hang the Niggers...

Fucking Jew-Groids.

Fuck south africa man. I don't get why whites from SA aren't internationally recognized as valid asylum seekers.

In case your forgot, stupidcunt, last 50 So years this is all result of rothchilds and deep state. Know your enemy.

what the fuck does any of that have to do with some 8 years old kid and his mom lmaoooo

International Criminal Courts to consider White Genocide in S.A.
whitegenocideproject.com/international-criminal-courts-to-consider-white-genocide-in-s-a/
archive.is/NNykQ

70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
archive.is/hr7xn

Read this in the comments.. I mean seriously wtf
"I was born here in South Africa. I am one of the whites without work and have kids who have no future here. My parents wanted to visit my sister last year in Wales, but due to corruption they could not get their visas. We are getting blocked at the embassy so that we can’t leave South Africa. If I could, I would have left with my kids. I have 4 daughters and my fear is that they will get gang raped. They gang rape women and most off the times the husband have to look on helplessly. My son told me of a murder in another province where a man got home from work and his wife and sons were not home or so he thought. He found is wife and oldest son hanged in is room and the 6-year-old he found in the garage. His head was still in the vice and his head burst open. The robbers kicked him, strangled him and because he didn’t die they took him to the garage and put his head in the vice and tortured him by clamping his head with the vice until his head exploded. The father is now in the mental institution. He had CCTV cameras in his house and watch the footage and saw what happened to his family. We live with burglar bars on our windows, safety gates on our doors and six feet walls to stay alive, but still they get in. Oh and don’t forget the electric fences. We are prisoners in our own homes."

go back to europe

the South America and Libya/Afghanistan/Iraq things are both true, the rest is revisionist

Why ? They were there first.
When they met up with Blacks 125 years after their arrival they found only around 50,000 because the rest had been vicious genocided by the Zulus.

archive.is/O9E06

oh wow, is that what happens in Europe, they teach you straight up lies? your entire worldview is shaped by war propaganda and blog-tier revisionism, sad.