Unemployed members of Sup Forums

Just a friendly reminder that today is Labor Day.

And that if you haven't found a well-paying job yet, you've got a fucking problem.

I go to college let me smoke weed and be a cryptoNEET for a few more years

No one care how well you job pays.

Faggot, i don't give a fuck. Be a slave to a meaningless human. I have enough money for 20 years

I will be waiting for AI overlords, because i can't work for these snowflake humans.

Living on dwindling unemployment benefits? Have fun with your crap single life.

just go to texas. there a fuckton of contractors down there looking for every abled person they can find. everyone wants a big chunk of that $100+ billion the government and insurance companies are spending on recovery

Please, if you want to go to Texas, stay the fuck out of Austin. I'm not saying because I live there, it's just too crowded and there are too many idiot liberals there. Let them fall and then we rebuild

>And that if you haven't found a well-paying job yet, you've got a fucking problem.

German here. Why should i pay taxes to feed Niggers?

>stay out of liberal, special snowflake Austin.
No fucking problem

Someone else can pay nigger taxes. Fuck you. You wont get a dime from me until the nigger crimes against me are actively pursued by law enforcement and every mexican is dead

Fuck you

FUCK YOU

Faggot i can't get unemployment benefits. I'm too rich means i have millions in the bank and asset value

pirate's booty only costs like 3 dollars a bag, you idiot

Did you ever stop to think that you are niggers as well?

Did you ever stop to think how much faster we can aim a rifle than you, and how painful its gonna be when you bleed out in the street?

You stupid soycreatures probably can barely lift your luggage into an overhead bin. When the shooting starts you are dead.

Define "well-paying". I'm lucky I have a job at walmart that pays me $14/hr as I have no GED or anything. I could be making $8/hr at a McDonalds if things were different.

This, unfortunately, is the best I will ever have it as I'm too old to start anything now.

I worked full-time temporarily, six days a week 8-6, and have thousands saved. My mother is slowly dying, both mentally and physically. Give me a little time to come to terms with things and get back into the swing, I think I deserve that.

>$6 more per hour is winning

Suddenly, the teenage angst of Sup Forums is understandable.

You're the old guy posting about how he's been there for fourteen years right? What do you do at Walmart?

I owned my ow n business until 3 months ago my store got shut down bc i wasnt hiring unqualified niggers

Considering he didn't even finish high school whereas you did, $14/h for someone WITHOUT their GED is actually very good

i dont get it whats labor day got to do with it

>that flag

KYS soyboy beta. I know your type. Enjoy getting cucked by your future whore wife and drowning your sorrows with cheap beer and TV sports. At least you'll have a high paying job though!

Whatever, wage-slave. Have fun toiling away for Mr. Sheckelberg

I don't believe in working too much, only a few days a week. I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.

haha

No...no it isn't.

celebrating "labor"

Like what the fuck already

JUST

>teenage angst
I'd call it mid 30s demoralization.

It hasn't been that long, but I will eventually make it to fourteen years if my chest pains want to take a back seat.

>What do you do at Walmart?
I do whatever is asked. What? You think any sort of promotions happen on overnights and that I'm in some position of power? Nigger please. I can count on one hand that has happened while I've been here. All come back on overnights anyways within six months. What flips that switch?

Should i look for a job or a rope ?

This, working is just funding the shitskin worship and enslavement of the whites via government programs. I lost all motivation to learn and work when i saw how the system really functions.

Also, never forget feminism and single motherhood. Hopefully in the future women will dominate the workforce and men can focus on matters that actually mean something.

This labor day I forgot it was labor day and showed up to my shitty job out of habit.

But I'm waiting to start my new job you pleb

Because the problem is just you and not the asshole companies too not giving you a good wage, bad hours, no vacation or other real benefits etc. Nope gotta just be you. I totally believe that.

Nigger if you're only 35 go get your GED and make a change. Buy a fucking fake one if you have to, that's what a guy at my work did