13 year old teenage girl screaming while forced to do splits

What's your take on this Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=LEhUTQAOuV4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mr_uHJPUlO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hot

Moronic and quite dangerous, you can seriously fuck up your muscles by stretching them to far

Oh please Chinese coaches do this to their kids and worse. The kids go on to win gold medals

JUST

Don't ever send your white kids to a school that don't got white kids in it. Seriously, shit happens like this everyday.

All I can think of:

>13 year old
Do they eat fertilizer in America?

Not one single comment or remark in the video about the black people holding her whilst doing it.

While I agree that sometimes shit just has to be done to become the best, she was clearly not cut out for it. The worst part, is those blacks holding her and forcing her have no idea what 'stop' means. No one mentions that though, as if they're ignorant and just doing it for fun.

>hire teacher and coached based on "diversity quotas"
>be surprised when shit like this happens

the negro brain is incapable of understanding cause and effect

>Dawn of the gymnastic apes
Why would you put your kid in a monkey pit?

>he was clearly not cut out for it.

The way you train to do the splits is by regularly trying. You don't push yourself until you do it, you try getting closer to that point so that eventually you become flexible enough that your body can handle it.

While she may not have been able to do so at that time, with enough practice she could have until that dumb nigger tries holding her down and forcing her.

The coach that physically pushed her down was fired, but this wasn't even the first time he'd been fired for this shit in the last two years. No mention of him being black, of course.

Niggers being niggers.
This isn't news.

Poor blonde Aryan girl. I hope she gets moved to another team, preferably all White.

2 weeks ago called, they would like to speak with you

Stay away from niggers

Obviously the girls know what is required, cheerleading is motherfucking competitive. They see other girls doing splits and winning tourneys, and so they'll learn to do splits at any cost.

Thing I'm sure there is a sound way to train to do splits, I'm kinda hoping it involves my dick somehow, but obviously this coach didn't know the preferred method

>you will never be the 13 year old bf who kissed and rubbed the qt's sore thighs after class

why even live

NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING

Was about to say the same. Note how they are laughing as well, as if it is some kind of joke...

But there will be some kind of excuse for their actions since muh minorities

So that our sons may know glory

HAHA YEAH BUT HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

youtu.be/Mr_uHJPUlO8

LIBERALS ARE LIKE GIVE IT AWAY GIVE IT AWAY GIVE IT AWAY NOW HAHAHAHA

>Agrees to training
>Cries about it
Fucking dumb cunt

Your ass muscles have already been stretched more than your immigration threshold.

Oh, so now conservatives are against minimum physical requirements

>13 year old teenage girl screaming
>13 year old teenager
good think they cleared this up, I though it was 13 year old pensioner

our milk is full of the hormones that they give to the cows here

so yeah, we do

>what is estrogen in the water

Child abuse.

>forced

why she no throw hands?
they were hurting her, she said stop
didn't stop