Why are you not fighting for $15 Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qUuFEsfSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because raising wages means employers have to charge more for goods and services to cover the cost of paying their lowest-level employees, which raises prices for things all over. Some employers wouldn't be able to cover that cost and would either have to lower the quality of their business by hiring cheap illegal labor or by shutting their doors because they simply cannot afford to pay their employees.

ah the old 1850s slave owner defense

Because I already make $15 an hour and if we give every loser and high school dropout who works at some dead-end job $15 minimum then inflation would rise and the cost of living would skyrocket. Then my own wage would become worthless.

If the minimum wage was the path to prosperity then why aren't you advocating for $150/hour?

If you think people will be better off at $15/hour, then they MUST be 10x better off at $150/hour, no?

If a business is so poorly organized that it can't afford to pay its employees, why does it deserve to stay open?

>everything in the economy will adjust to their wages being raised to $15
>everything except my wage

Funny strawman.

>everything in the economy will adjust to their wages being raised to $15
Prove it.

If you want to increase wages, deport illegals. Simple as that.

Nigger it's what you just said.
>inflation would rise and the cost of living would skyrocket

Because I'm not a fucking idiot like the OP

I have a job that pays more than $15 and I don't have a college degree. Maybe the people complaining about low wages should find a job like mine.

Because we aren't dumbasses with no clue about economics?

>tfw 28 years old and scrubbing toilets for $8
literally just called in and quit.
i want to work on a cruise ship or something

Nono, please don't show this to the goys.
I want everyones incomes reduced down to the level of the average Afghan, being dependent on government handouts to substitute their low wages.
There will be terrible inflation and the economy will die if people earn more.
Didn't we see how economies prospered for thousands of years with mass slavery and Feudalism? We need this again.

My guy, they don't understand that businesses have to pay for operating expenses on top of wages for their employees. Not only this, but they don't understand that jobs paying $15/hr or more won't be raising their pay because it would make things much more expensive for the company as a result.
>gib me $15 an hour to fold shirts or serve burgers
I wish it worked the way that these people think it'll work, but it doesn't. Let them have fun devaluing their own jobs and not realizing that costs for things across the board will grow in proportion.

Looks like Tim Horton's is promoting Muslim babies been born in the West. Don't forget to thumb this fucking thing down and leave a comment about how much Muslims, Jews, and Niggers suck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qUuFEsfSE

Interesting that the fight for 15 people never seem to think about this

No, rising labor costs is how we will fucking finally tax the goddamn rich. People know the value of their fucking dollar and will stop buying luxuries instead if the businesses try raising prices for the consumer. It's time thee big businesses and wealthy owners need to front more money.

Please trust me goys, I will rule you very justly, I'll make sure you'll get everything you need.
I know much better than you what your actual needs are and will redistribute accordingly.

And why will it grow in proportion?
Possibly because there are suddenly more people spending more money?

If that's true what's the point of raising it? People on 8 today will be able to buy as much as people on 15 if they raise it. What's more likely is a combination of both. People making 15 now will be able to buy less even though they may get a raise since prices will go up significantly.

Not just that but companies need to make some kind of profit in order to keep up with operating expenses

Plus all the decadent niggers who don't know their money's value and refuse to stop buying luxuries will be further isolated from the rest of the economy.
Keep them as tightly wrapped up in the government programs as possible so when SHTF it's maximum impact.

because I make more than that

The point is for people on 8 to be able to buy as much as people on 15, for a while.
Think of it like jump-starting the economy.

Of course, the people being faggots and going on strike and marching around don't see it as being a temporary solution.

Raising the minimum wage does more harm than good. It causes unemployment, specifically in youths. If a company is paying that much for labor, they want someone with extensive experience so they don’t need to be trained (time = money). Teenagers and first time workers struggle to enter the job market because of this. Those who manage to keep their jobs almost always have their hours cut, so their salary is the same as it was before the raise. The consumer is the one who has to pick up the bill. Expect spikes in pricing. Minimum wage raises are a burden to mid-level skilled workers. I used to work for a company where their minimum wage was $20/h. It was great for the admins and low skilled workers but what happened was those working in mid-level positions were getting $5000-$10,000 less a year than they should have.

You don’t fix a problem by throwing money at it.

this is a lie fed to you by the rich