Why is Sup Forums so racist? in fact, why is Sup Forums in general so racist? what do you have against non-whites?...

Why is Sup Forums so racist? in fact, why is Sup Forums in general so racist? what do you have against non-whites?? I'm 100% Australian Aboriginal with skin so black that i'm invisible when the lights out kind of black, yet I have an IQ of 102(tested at Australian Brisbane Royal Hospital psychiatric ward), which is average among whites, so why do you consider me so inferior compared to whites? Please explain. Btw, vote One Nation if you're Aussie.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/
youtu.be/OeCdH4yZ6sM
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems you also failed at the South Sydney School of Shitposting, Nigel.

An abo killed my dog while I was honey mooning in your beautiful country. Now I hate abos

>100% Australian Aboriginal

Fuckin mutt probably deserved it. Also, dogs are quite nice, you should try some.

>IQ of 102
Are you the king of the Abos?

Sup Forums is as racist as worldstar, pick your poison

Because race and crime really is a stronger correlation than poverty and crime. saying "black people steal" is more accurate than saying "poor people steal".
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/

the most common places for theft to occur of any race and age, is between neighbours who have a huge wealth difference. *technically* we could lower theft by importing poor white people into the desert.

102 IQ means you're an idiot

Nice proxy leaf

I don't use proxies nor is my life support maple syrup. Nice try though.

Perhaps you've never watched Krauts latest video
youtu.be/OeCdH4yZ6sM

ecelebs trigger me so I am not going near that.

(((Kraut and Tea)))

Congrats OP you were raised in a "racist white patriarchy" and you turned out ok? Oppressed your whole life and all you got was some shitty t-shirt that says "m-muh IQ is 102". even though you are black you turned out okay.. right? you haven't raped or stolen anything right?

Why aren't you embracing Australia's colonial heritage?

Are you suggesting he's a (((Jew)))?

this is pretty good so far

Oy, cunt, name one fuukin thing wrong wif racism. Chop-chop abo chimp, I got a quart of petrol for ya if you can convince me that racism isn't the best perspective ever

What cunt? I celebrate Australia day by getting blind rotten drunk that I can't even tell the difference between my girlfriend and sister. How much more aussie can you get than that?

English plz.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0&t=1s

So OP what is it youre asking? Why are people racist? Well why are you? Have you had any psychology or anthropology classes? These are simple questions. Not implying you sont understand simple concepts because youre an Abo nigger, just saying you were able to navigate here, so why are you this retarded? Again thats not a racist presumption but an observation .

Because saying nigger is really funny when you know nothing will happen to you for it.

he looks like one

>I'm 100% Australian Aboriginal
I've never talked to another species before, neat.

I always considered the word nigger distasteful and would not use it. But then they made it illegal and it is the best word you can use to offend white upper middle class (intellectuals). Real niggers will laugh it off.

that was great. thanks