The Halal Pill

> 22 years old, burger, spic and wop mix
> to be frank, socially awkward, outcast all my life, distant non-nuclear family
> learned Arabic as a language for 2-3 years
> discovered the absolute wealth of knowledge in the Islamic canon and the beauty of Arabo-Persian literature
> reading Ghazali and have read the Quran up to Surah Ra'd
> been going to masjid about once a week and learning basic fiqh and tafsir

Boys, I think this may be for me... scholastic Islam is third-position-tier and rejects postmodernity like many of us do (vid related). I haven't said the shahada yet, because I want to be sincere. I'm also a bit anxious about culture shock to my family and I am working on music, which is iffy for some Muslims.

I know Islam will be stabilizing for me. I talked to the elders at the local masjid and they're already asking me about marraige, talking to me about certain classes, and I've helped in charity drives for the homeless.

Learning the rest of the Quran, getting into religious studies, following the sciences of the ulama, marrying a good muslimah qt, and maybe even getting good business connections through the Indians or Arabs seems pretty decent at the moment.

Anyone else here experienced in swallowing the halal pill? Good and bad experiences, questions welcome

youtu.be/kRxY3pSbIIc

Have fun my dude. Just don't shoot gays or bomb some people in jihad and I won't really care.

But other than that, glad you're happy I guess.

I won't be involving myself in the (((premier))) religious faith of human trafficking, however, I will say that you had goddamned well better be a harbinger of the restoration of islam to it's scholarly roots of Mohammad doing impressions of various rabbis he met.

t. Temple of Heh

You're better off becoming Catholic instead of Muslim.

Still, worshiping the one true God over worship of government or science or yourself is better than nothing.

Not killing your enemies is haram

Lead the way for what Islam really needs...REFORM.
>socially awkward, outcast all my life

>not becoming Zoroastrian

I'd be a hypocrite on both counts if I did, since I've dabbled in faggotry (topping traps) and I wasn't born Muslim.

Tell me more...

A difficult choice for me, especially when you consider Orthodoxy.

Originations like the Quilliam Institute are attempting to achieve just that. The rosy shades are being lifted from Muslims as well as alt righters. I do support Tommy Robinson in his right to free speech.

Fuck off CIA

Not too far off actually lol

Restoring Islam would mean teaching Arabs how to think metaphorically. It seems they've ruined the genepool following islam a little too literally for that to be possible anymore.

Islam is fairly consistently modified and re-shaped by the jew. The first thing that a muslim must admit in order to restore islam, is admit that islam has been perverted. The muslim need not admit it's the jew that got the better of him, but he must absolutely begin immediately and in earnest the work of replacing corrupted ideals within Islam.

You are not a sand nigger. You will always be inferior to your fellow sand niggers, and you will be a tryhard edgelord trying to prove yourself. And that's how you're going to die in Syria/Iraq.

Why don't you go be a mud elsewhere?

You talking about Wahabbis in Saudi?

Believe me, there's more than sandniggers in Islam. For example, the amount of black converts is staggering, and many of them are very conservative.

I lived in Kuwait 18 mos and spent 4 total years in the ME, that's exactly what I'm telling you. And you aren't one. You will be seen as a low-tier person, even if you are the "perfect Muslim", which I guarantee you, the Saudis, Kuwaitis, Qataris, are not -- with their full bars at home, etc.

There's nothing good at the end of that path for you.

Because I'm American, and I love American history and culture. My dream is to live the Jeffersonian philosophy, away from the city. That'll be a while though haha

I see your point. Does this condescension affect the soundness of the congregation as a whole?

>have pretty much the exact same story of those who betray they own history and culture for a foreign one
>when will the rest of you follow my pathetic needs for being in a group of other cutfags that want to destroy our race, history and culture

live 1 year in a muslim country and you will lose all interest in it. Just take every single village in whatever muslim country you like and compare the christian and muslim ones (you know they dont live together right?) and explain to me why you would like to follow what they follow? especially sunni ones.

but honestly just kys quickly, your brain is too weak.

You're probably living in nyc or la, or some other city like that, while practicing a foreign religion, and claiming to love a history and a culture that you likely have no ancestoral connection to. Do you realize how psychotic you sound?

Yes. Understand that religion is a part of a people's culture, which is a manifestation of their psychology, which is a direct result of their genetic profile. Even if it weren't, you'd have fake "brotherliness" at the mosque -- which are defacto separated by neighborhood and social class -- and disrespect in the streets, with Kuwaitis cutting in front of you in line, etc.

>I love American history and culture

Then you're going to need to reconcile that with this islam phase. Our nation needs/uses Arab translators and cultural advisors. There are consulates. There are rewarding ways our nation can work with you. Once you convert though, you've burned that bridge.

Islam is a sound ideology, but it ends in one thing -- conquest. Once they find out you're american, you're just another low-tier cuck in their eyes.

It's what happens when Western society loses its faith. Part of the plan. Get the anti-modernists into globalist-acceptable ideological camps, so they won't pose any true threat by fighting for their sovereignty.

Be certain in your path, and don't forget what the Islamic punishment for apostasy is.

Have you also adopted the deep and esoteric wisdom of pedophilia, rape, and bowing to (Kabah) meteorites?

I need to visit a Muslim country, I don't have that perspective.

I'm in Atlanta, and there's over 70 mosques here.

I've been a translator, looking to do something different. I also intend to live in America, and Muslims here (in my limited view) seem to be more egalitarian. Studying Islam definitely has made me question the State's foreign policy.

How is scholastic Islam globalist-acceptable?

I know pederasty was lauded by many Arab poets, and i know about Umar only kissing the black stone because Mohammed did the same. What about rape? I've never heard of that.

Help restore rational thought and creative thinking to our ummah. Preserve the good in our culture. Western european culture is mostly good, there are few things incompatible with Islam. Dont take an arabic name and bleach an arab qt. In my annectodal experience, north africans bleach nicely, i think they have more european in them, even the darker ones - your kids will be white.

White Muslims are the great hope and only chance of restoring Islam and Western culture.

I was never raised into the culture of either side, and I don't speak Spanish or Italian since neither parent taught me. The closest I came to belonging was with my Mexican best friend, but not with the culture.

I'm trying to follow the rational thought of the ulama, and I can't wait to learn enough so I can choose between Aristotlean and Avicennian metaphysics. I only use my Islamic name in the mosque and religious purposes, not outside that. I fully intend to bleach, Arab/Persian is my first choice, Indian or Latina close second, and black probably on the bottom, exceptions occur of course. I also intend not to Arabicize my culture or my children, just follow Quranic thought.

You're picking sides in a coming global war, user, and you are picking the losing side. Not a wise choice.

>"scholastic Islam"
"Scholastic" Islam rejects race. National identities too. Ever wonder why Islam erased the cultures of every Middle Eastern country it invaded and plundered? Also followed by large portion of the globe.

>lauded pederasty
Understatement. Arabic poetry is predominantly rapey and is obsessed with pederasty. Islam, Sodom, & Gamorrah... God turned great swaths of the once-fertile & forested Middle East into a barren wasteland. And it deserved it.

>what about rape
LOL. "Rape" and "Islam" are synonyms. So you mean other than pedophilia and bestiality? Raping non-Islamic women and women that aren't accompanied by men... Sharia law also requires rapists to marry their victims (no punishment for rape). You think it's by coincidence that Stockholm is the rape capital of Europe?

"But muh prose"

Islam is one of the only truly redpilled ideologies.

This is the future of western civilisation if we fail Sup Forums, coffee coloured mogrels not even halfbreeds

so because you're not white you want to be a muslim? get rekt, faggot.

Christians are too fragmented desu...

Why are there so many national differences among Muslim nations today then? What about cultural mores from before, such as the Greeks and their spread of pederasty in Afghanistan? I do have to look into the rape part more, though.

There was no choice... I'm not usually attracted by sight to pure white women.

No, rather a lack of cultural orientation which caused me to remove such biases while studying tawheed and the stories of the prophets.

Good point...
>"so many national differences
Ok nigger, if you want to be a rapist pedofag, have at it.

Nice bifurcation. Besides, your picture really shows before-after the 1970s, not before-after Islam.

Go to a wedding with people from any of those countries (especially Kurds and IndoPaks), and you'll see that's true.

Fuck you larping fag you are on the side of trannies and lgbqt feminists. kys

Supporting your life choices. Go live with your fellow sand niggers

Bud, there are American and European Muslims, just look at Malcolm X or Timothy Winter (Shiekh Abdal Hakim Murad) who I show in the OP video. While I agree with one user on here that some Arabs can try to lord it over others (a problem that has actively been identified in mosques, especially by black converts), Western mosques are full of different races. You don't have to ride camels to see the light.