(NKR) - You guys ready to get cozy?

>abcnews.go.com/amp/International/wireStory/korea-media-seoul-military-korea-appears-readying-launch-49605658

I don't know why but i always feel so cozy. Everyday i wake up wanting a happening to happen.

Please Kim, launch. We truly are at the end my friends. Let's all get cozy and enjoy it.

>Capatcha was Le-Gook road
lol

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BNONews/status/904656501117202432
youtube.com/watch?v=H0b_s0oVvVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

something about this happening feels like it will be a real happening senpai. I've called out of work for next two days and just sitting cozy in my bed w/ tons of green apple vodka and sprite waiting for the end :)

You idiots think this zip has the ability to drop a bomb on mainland USA.

they keep saying its happening and i get really keen and then its suddenly not happening, im feeling down now

twitter.com/BNONews/status/904656501117202432
7th nuclear test incoming.

nothing ever Happens.

>nothing ever Happens.

I know, but dis one feels different

Don't be a Debby Downer. Let's hope it's real this time.

this is completely different. We have never been in this state of war since ww2

Will something happen already?

I can feel it coming. It feels so good. We are already dead.

I just want to brag as i get old that i lived through the collapse of a 2000 years old civilisation that inherited Rome. Is that too much to ask?

Even the muslims are not going boom these days.

cuba crisis?

SKYKING going crazy, come join the livestream chat on youtube.

Open in new tab and leave it there while your browse, if anything is transmitted you'll hear it

youtube.com/watch?v=H0b_s0oVvVI

another test incoming

another plumpf evading questions and saying "well see"

another mattis conference saying "we should talk,kim.we have money"

this is dumb already

such huge head must contain so much brain

>plumpf

DONALD DRUMF. DRONALD GLUMPF. DRONGAL BLUMPF. BLONGALD GLUMPH. BROLGLALND GLURMPFPF. DDRONNGLARDDD GLLERPPHERBER

What if the happening occurs in your town?

Hundreds of jews and gooks will die.

Then we will die in glorious fire. The worst thing would be to be in the near vicinity of a happening, but far enough away that you aren't instakilled. As much as /poll likes to be edgy, dealing with or being in a refugee crisis on the ground is not fun.

Join the happening HQ discord
Discord/S83g8MG

The grand loop of Sup Forums
>its happening i feel it!!
>nothings gonna happen
>stfu shill this time its legit i feel it!!
>nothing happens
>move on its really happening next year

Good.

do you expecting children on Sup Forums to actually know anything about history?

Fake news.

if N korea manages to nuke something you can bet it wasnt actually N korea that did it

My computer is too shit to run battlegrounds so I'm hoping the nuke lets me play irl. Too bad im in chicago mane

In Detroit so it's not likely. Would be neat tho.