Whose side are you on you god damn chinks?

Whose side are you on you god damn chinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/06/07/russia-north-korea-trade-china/102605222/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche
counter-currents.com/2017/08/chinas-sinister-strategy-for-global-dominance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually trying to keep the peace. Imagine if a country with a long history of invading other countries and replacing them with puppet governments started performing military exercises at your border. Would you back down?

Their on their own side. Nk is their proxy, sk is ours. That's it

This

If we stop buying chink shit...we will bring the gooks to their knees

>unfair
Cry more bitch niggers

>thinks Chyna is on our side when they are engaged in a brutal trade war with us

>trusting the chinese
>ever

What did you except?

They're on their own. They want North Korea's resources and Trump has made the rather innovative move to engage in sanctions against North Korea that would sanction any country that does trade with North Korea.

This is radically different from in the past where the US would just say they wouldn't trade with some region and then fungible commodities from that region could still enter the global marketplace. This time around Trump is forcing countries to decide if they'd rather trade with the US or North Korea.

This worries China because they actually quite enjoyed the practice of North Korea acting up and then being begged by the US in the past to try and calm down North Korea, as then China could ignore pleas to do something about our trade issues with them by pointing to how they're helping with conflicts in the region like with North Korea. Now Trump is ignoring China's bullshit and essentially demanding they actually do something about North Korea rather than just do their usual acting.

well whatta fuck you think? who has enabled north korean atrocities for decades in the first place?

Fucking hell, the news. It's not supposed to be acceptable. The whole point is that it's an unacceptable proposition, and thus motivates change.

Srsly how bizarre would it have been if China said, "yes, this is acceptable."

Honestly, I can't defend US posters when it comes to anything

Their memory only goes back two years then it resets to zero. They know absolutely nothing of the outside world, they still believe we're the good guys ffs

Can't get anymore delusional than that

China funds North Korea.
North Korea is getting out of control shooting over Japan.
China could stop funding them but won't.
So China should pay until they do something their proxy State.

They're in their own side. Trump is getting played by both Kim and Xi

Lmao, reminds me when I economically cuck some countries in civ 5 and they start crying about in and denouncing me but can't do shit cause I'm the only country with nukes and best military.

what side you think, you complete retard? NK is China's puppet state. You must be beyond retarded to have thought otherwise.

There is no trade war; although Drumpfkin wants to start one for no good reason whatsoever.

Americans are the most ignorant yet most outspoken people in the world, just completely brainwashed goodgoys

>Bilateral trade between the US and China is 600 billions $ per year
>Ameritards think they can stop all trade with China and not suffer any consequence

China wants a deal where in the aftermath of the war, NK is not absorbed into SK but rather absorbed into China.

Accepting a trade block is essentially saying "We're on America's side, and ok with SK taking over after".

The best case scenario that China is hoping for is that NK crumbles internally and China takes that as a "threat to their people" and invades them.

This

The fact that you have to read through about a thousand of delusional posts to end up on an american who has the balls to admit it doesn't help either.

China starves if they fuck this up. Not that we'll miss 200 million chinks, but they might.

China's best bet is to help that happen.

They pretty much confirm still trading with NK because if the didn't they would not feel threatened by Trump.

This is a credible scenario.

>hides his own flag

I imagine this was, and will continue to be, the case with any global superpower. Just imagine how unbearable the Romans must have been to the Greeks.

What countries apart from China engage in trade with North Korea?

ni hao Bob whad ya won kunt

I never really understood why previous presidents didn't do shit about North Korea. They have pursued nuclear weapons decades ago, and China as their de facto watch dog has made zero progress in getting anything done.

I blame Obama, Bush, and Clinton for allowing this shit to get to where we are now, and glad that Trump will try a different strategy so we don't have to perform nuclear raid drills like they had to do in the 60's/70's.

Someone aware me on why people are siding with China on this, I see no benefits letting some 30 year old fat diabetic man who starves his country and allow him to continue with advancing / building nukes.

Russia also trades with NK

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/06/07/russia-north-korea-trade-china/102605222/

Look, if the chinks can't keep their little doggy on a leash, we're going to have to put it down.

>I never really understood why previous presidents didn't do shit about North Korea

because they couldn't

China fought you to a stalemate in the last Korean war, and now that China is way more powerful than it was in the 50s, the prospects for a forced regime change are even worse.

send help fatmaster, i don't want to die

>>They want North Korea's resources
>despite new orders from NK to repatriate most of its workers in China

Same side they were on in when we lost 2 25,000 men and gave up to the endless supply a Chinese fighters that came across from China in the 3 year war.

There was hope for trump in begining of his presidency, but nowaday i just think there is no plan and he is plain clueless idiot.

> Let's have empty supermarket shelves like the third world so we can force China to spend 5% of their USD reserves !

I'm sure they're shaking in their boots.

What would we lose besides fucking iphones and shitty cars?

Empty supermarket shelves?

In terms of value of food exports in dollars, China is only sixth, behind the United States, the Netherlands, Germany, Brazil and France and only barely ahead of Spain, Canada and Belgium.

Russia siding with commies? The fuck?

Fuck China

>empty supermarket shelves
Almost nothing in American supermarkets comes from China. The local Grocery Store wouldn't even notice it.

This is the same China who's Stock Market remains stable only by the Party obligating the banks to throw money into it to shore it up, and criminalizing shareholders who "Sell".

It would cause Chaos on a nationwide scale.

Every year, America imports $600.000.000.000 worth of empty containers.
I sure hope Trump will put an end to that scam.

No everyone is a weeb that shops at the local Asian market, us real Americans will be unaffected

>but rather absorbed into China.

You have literally no idea what you are talking about. China hates the idea of dealing with the massive flood of Nork refugees.

What China wants is exactly the situation we have now but will less brinksmanship.

it would actually be interesting to see if a country could be completely self-sufficient (traded for nothing) with 0 trade partners, especially one of NK's size and population. We could also get to see to what extent China was propping them up. I don't think this will actually happen, though

NK's a little loopy and had people starving while they maintained a 4 million member army...

Ironic comming from USA.

>I never really understood why previous presidents didn't do shit about North Korea.

The Norks have enough artillery pointed at Seoul to cause one of the worst losses of life in decades and China has the stance that if the US goes first in a shooting war they will back the Nork Government.

The only solution is to hammer out an agreement with China where they get to install a puppet government and the US's opening salvo is to nuke the Nork side of the DMZ into the stone-age.

The cold war has been over for a long time user, there's no ideological war between communism and capitalism anymore, just purely geopolitics. Its the same as Americans supporting Saudi islamists.

Besides, NK isn't even real communism anymore, even they've realized it doesn't work

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche

>usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/06/07/russia-north-korea-trade-china/102605222/
The result of a year of relentless unwarranted Russia bashing and sanctions only served to push Russia logically to trade with countries that hate the US goverment. This was predicted years ago.To every action their is a reaction.

Oh for certain we buy a lot of cheap, disposable garbage from China.
Those piles of bright plastic toys that end up being sold for nothing at yard sales before ending up in a landfill? China.
That crappy plastic storageware that gets shoddy in the microwave and ends up in the trash? China.
Those cheap E-Cigs are manufactured in the back-alleyways of China for sure.

Name one lasting, durable good that is made in China, I'll wait. The worst case scenario is that people would have to store their food in glassware and ACTUALLY WASH IT OUT.

They're on their own side, as they should be, and they're trying to get the best deal out of this that they can. China doesn't want North Korea starting a war any more than we do. That's why Trump is treating this as much as an economic negotiation as a military threat.

Has China and Russia ever NOT traded with NK?
Fuck off Russia Shill.

China's main exports are the machines which makes that glasswear, and other "Made in USA" products.

Reminder that North Korea only continues pursuing Nukes to protect themselves, and have reached out for dialogue with Trump who said he doesn't think dialogue works. This was before the August mess also

The Norks started the fucking war.
>start war of aggression
>get BTFO
>cower behind Daddy China for the next 70 years in between bouts of threatening to nuke anyone US-aligned within range
They're acting like faggots.

>Reminder that North Korea only continues pursuing Nukes to protect themselves, and have reached out for dialogue
Begging for gibs at gunpoint is not dialogue.

There are no good guys or bad guys in real life.

yet you probably support the 2nd ammendment

t. idiot

You're right, there would be consequences. But I think America could live with it (though it would probably cause a recession again).

China on the other hand would be fucked if all foreign investment pulled out from the U.S.

This coming from a libtard. I don't support Trump on this, but he's probably right.

Glad we have people like you here to discuss actual politics.

They're simply planning to wipe out white people in the long run. They're the next jewish
> counter-currents.com/2017/08/chinas-sinister-strategy-for-global-dominance/

>NK shill

Jesus fuck

There are plenty of other suppliers for manufacturing equipment, and China's main export to the USA is cheapass electronic junk.

Also, Toys, Sneakers and low-end furniture and bedding.

>fundamentally misunderstands the purpose of the 2nd amendment

it's almost like the US has had most of it's factories shutdown for decades.

I don't see the connection you're trying to make, dummkopf. Pointing a gun (nukes) at someone (South Korea & Japan) and then demanding their friend's wallet isn't dialogue. It's theft.

China is so fucking idiot.

Nobody fears white trash subhumans

I'm glad we have shills like you to cup Kim's balls because I'm sure as hell not going to do it.

>unfail
>unacceptabre

gee whiz, why would a communist ever sound like an SJW

God forbid the Corningware factory start up again, we might actually see a rise in workers with decent paying jobs in the country.
No China, no!

Jobs

this

Neither China or the US wants a war, they're both using the Korean issue as power political maneuvering in order to secure a better deal at the negotiating table. Tensions will keep escalating until one side (hopefully) backs down in a game of nuclear chicken.

NK aren't dumb enough to actually nuke anyone, and Trump isn't seriously going to sanction China, they're both just applying pressure to each other.

No, he said "what would we Lose?"

China has enough foreign reserves to sustain their economy for years. This is long enough to find new trade partners

What would we do without smug faggots like you to contribute their snark

So your entire theory is base on the predictable, level-headed and logical behavior of Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump?

Would Sup Forums support Chinese annexation of NK?

China is just playing the facade until they roll into North Korea.

Guess you missed my point. Because of all the Russia bashing and sanctions We have no credible influence in their actions anymore.I could see them selling seriously powerful weapons just in spite of US shrills attitudes.

>This is long enough to find new trade partners
In deep space?
Because you're a retard if you think they are somehow exclusively trading with the US, and not every other nation to the fullest extent possible.

Wowwww I can't believe your first thought isn't giving those jobs to Mexicans. Who is going to clean my toilet or raise my kids for 3 dollars a day? Not you you cheap ass white boy. I hate how cheap white people are. I give good money 100% cash to clean my toilet but they cry they want more. This is why we need Mexicans guys

>China is just playing the facade until they roll into North Korea.
china will not invade north korea , there is a very strong pro north korea faction in the CPC

Russia has never made strategic or trade decisions based on their popularity in American media, and they earned those Sanctions with their bad behavior.
You're saying "we only do bad things because you penalized us for doing bad things."
If you aren't Russian you're simply an apologist, Comrade.

What I posted is the truth

Contribute to the conversation then

splits allies

stupid move trump

Jobs would absolutely be lost

Oh and even the Russians aren't stupid and suicidal enough to sell ICBM's on the open market to Islamists and inscrutable Asians.
They know full well that today's Comrade is tomorrow's rival or adversary. And nuclear proliferation simply waters down their own strategic advantage against the rest of the world.

If you mean conventional weapons, well God Forbid the Russians suddenly start becoming major vendors of weapon systems.

I know they are, and it isn't exactly the fullest extent possible. They are working to increase trade with Europe, and move to more advanced trade. They could increase trade with other nations, which they already are working at

China is shitting their pants. Hope they look forward to total trade war

The Chinese have never been on our side. They're just back-stabbing chinks

>singlehandedly propping up a puppet state that continually threatens nuclear holocaust against the west
>doing something about it is unfair
fucking chinks man

why do republicans have to re-learn everything everyone already already knew every time?

Jobs are absolutely being lost as our energy industry shifts to clean power.
Jobs would also be gained.

The exportation of our manufacturing base to China was an incredible net loss to jobs in the USA. You're being dishonest if you think that moving them back would somehow cause Further losses.