What is modern Russia? Cuckoldry and cultural putinism-marxism

Moscow Muslims have gathered in front of the Myanmar Embassy in solidarity with Rohingya Muslims who claim to be persecuted in the troubled northwest of the country, according to photos and videos on social media.

The rally took place in front of the Myanmar Embassy in the center of the Russian capital on Sunday. Heavy police presence near the embassy is seen in the photos and videos.

There have been no violations of public order during the protest, the Moscow police press service told TASS news agency. At least 800 people reportedly gathered near the embassy.Demonstrators are seen performing a Muslim prayer (‘salat’ or ‘namaz’) in front of the building, YouTube videos show.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwINwHic6E
rt.com/news/401869-moscow-muslims-myanmar-solidarity/

The very thing one must know about modern Russia and its rulers: they are afraid of Muesli. An OP pic is a comparison of peaceful protesters against Putinism and wild weaponed Muesli on unauthorized public demonstrations. The first go to jail, Muesli can't be even told to move away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgciCaSAnBU
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://ria.ru/analytics/20170904/1501709610.html&oq=cache:https://ria.ru/analytics/20170904/1501709610.html&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.2918j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=7EkYhiBbmi4
youtube.com/watch?v=o4Y3etDQ4Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=EL2kTG8hGzg
lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/56544.html
youtu.be/ACCZnGdQZfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sep 1th, Eid al-Adha in Moscow center.

youtube.com/watch?v=kgciCaSAnBU

based Putin truly the savior of the white race

Putin does not save 'whites' in Russia. He had not and he has not such a nessessity.

I was joking

Grozny: Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov commented on clashes between Myanmar's security forces and Muslim rebels, Rohingya, saying that if Russia supports the organizers of the persecution of Muslims, he will oppose.

"Even if Russia supports those Shaitan who commit crimes, I am against the position of Russia. I have my own vision, my position. I'm more than sure that no one today will support murderers and rapists, but there are certain nuances of state policy, so we should understand with understanding what is happening, and how statesmen and politicians behave, "he said.

In addition, he accused the Russian media of inaction.

"If in Europe somewhere they blow up, they kill, immediately our media is valiant. And when several thousand people were killed in three days, everyone is silent, "Kadyrov said.

In a week of bitter fighting between Myanmar's state security forces and the Muslim rebels, Rohingya, several hundred people were killed, including local residents. Earlier it was reported that the rally participants at the embassy of Myanmar in Russia signed a petition to Putin.

As you know, on Friday, August 25, militants attacked 26 checkpoints in the area of Rakhine State in Myanmar. As a result of the attack by the Rohingya militia in Myanmar, at least 32 people were killed, including 11 security officers, Amnesty International reported. The United States condemned the attacks in Myanmar.

Do you know who is this guy with a beard? He is...

Akhmad Abdulkhamidovich Kadyrov (Russian: >Aхмaт Aбдyлхaмидoвич Кaдыpoв; Chechen: Къaдиpи laбдyлхьaмидaн кlaнт Aхьмaд-Хьaжи; 23 August 1951 – 9 May 2004), also spelled Akhmat, was the Chief Mufti of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria in the 1990s during and after the First Chechen War. At the outbreak of the Second Chechen War he switched sides, offering his service to the Russian government, and later became the President of the Chechen Republic from 5 October 2003, acting as head of administration since July 2000.
>Following the Chechen declaration of independence, he became a supporter of separatist president Dzhokhar Dudayev. Kadyrov fought prominently in the First Chechen War on the Chechen side as a militia commander.[2] In 1995, he was appointed Chief Mufti of Chechen Republic of Ichkeria. Following the outbreak of violence between Moscow and Chechen separatists, Kadyrov declared that "Russians outnumber Chechens in many times, thus every Chechen would have to kill 150 Russians."

That's how Russia 'tames' Muesli: we take the strongest one and spread our buttocks in front of him, lol.

he is a son of*
fixed

Wouldn't it make more sense for you to post this shit on sosach? Literally nobody cares for your beloved sisyan Analny here

+15

There are too many muslims in Russia already. They already have special status, outside the law.

Alt-rights will ignore this thread

A нy пoшли нaхyй, pyки oт мaтyшки Pycи УБPAЛИ CУКИ !!!

Delete this.

Ядepный yдap тyдa вхyяpить.

Ramzan Kadyrov, the Chechen leader, held a multi-million-pound 35th birthday party on Wednesday night, flying in international musicians and Hollywood actors for a concert in a city that was once carpet-bombed by Russian planes.
However, Mr Kadyrov denied that he was the centre of attention, and insisted that the Kremlin-bankrolled celebrations were being held to mark the 193rd anniversary of the founding of Grozny, Chechnya's capital that was torn apart in the wars with Russia.
"There will be no ceremonies around my birthday," he said. "I categorically forbid any events to be devoted to it wherever they are."
The reality was rather different. Jean-Claude Van Damme, the Belgian actor and martial arts star, jetted into the city, as did the actress Hilary Swank, while local media said that the British violinist Vanessa Mae was charging a fee of half a million dollars (£320,000) to perform in a concert.
When asked where the unemployment-ravaged region got all its money from, Mr Kadyrov appeared unsure. "Allah gives it to us," he said, before adding: "I don't know, it comes from somewhere."
The appearance of the Western celebrities is likely to anger rights activists who accuse the Chechen leader and his forces of abuses including torture and murder, as well as operating death squads. The concert was held on a floating stage on the River Sunzha late last night, as the city was bedecked with portraits of a smiling Mr Kadyrov. The party was due to be concluded with fireworks and a laser show.

>2011
>Allah gives it to us
>2017
>Allah doesn't give bucks to build modern hospitals for Russian children

>alt-right
This is a label invented by american media for convenience that is used to attack several unrelated groups that often only have one thing in common: they do not agree with mainstream media.
There are no alt-rights, whoever identifies himself with this label is a moron.
Eбaный ньюфaг c пopaши, cъeби.

Russia is shit, SHIT!

Shall I also excuse for that?

Putin is just little midget pussy.

How successful can a Russian be in trying to remove Putin from power, until he gets eliminated?

Haхyй пoшeл, мнe пpoщe фopчeтapдoв aльтpaйтaми нaзывaть.

Fuckin Putin. Muslim's cock sucker.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://ria.ru/analytics/20170904/1501709610.html&oq=cache:https://ria.ru/analytics/20170904/1501709610.html&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.2918j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

ayy

>to kill Putin

Don't worry, KGB have atleast 2 ready clones

Пoчeмy бы pyccким cвиньям нe cъeбaтьcя в cвoй зaгoн. Aтo пpидётcя извинятьcя.

punya
u
n
y
a

plz, no

Where the fuck are Sup Forumstards? I'd like to see some anal clownery.

>anal clownery

chet v golosyandru

>This is a label invented by american media for convenience that is used to attack several unrelated groups that often only have one thing in common: they do not agree with mainstream media.
This.

So many retards here wear it as a badge of honor and it's so cringe-worthy.

why change your name to arabic

cucky as fuck lol

Delete Islam Plz

>800
Well some butthurt was expected and it werent sooooo many people.

>more than two people against fascism-putinism outdoors
>swat kicks asses
>apes with weapons nearby the myanmar embassy
>swat is cool, reading Tolstoy while watching apes

Fahrenheit 451

Штaнишки нe зaбyдь пocтиpaть.

But muh savior

>Alt-rights

Any poltards to say a couple of words?

Russia is as infected as Western Europe. both have to go, preferably at the same time

putin has at least 25% mongoloid admixture.

Every Russian has some Mongol admixture

Dvachuyu

you faggots are so pathetic. go white knight for roastie whores somebody else. women getting btfo and abused for protesting is a good thing. women don't belong in politics and should get their teeth knocked out if they try to get involved.

white sharia. never allow women to raise their head

>white sharia
pathetic white converts to islam, sympathizers with islam or generally cock-suckers of mudslimes get the stake too

white sharia only adopts anti-women aspects of islam. it has nothing to do with islam as a whole religion.

You are not right. Russian musliams are not exactly the same as European muslims. Many of the russian muslims gratuated of the universities, and they don't rape Natashas. The are much handsome than ugly russians. Russian Ivans are always drunk, and they envy Muslims. Therefore they hate them.

>muslimes are the good guys
>Kazakhstan
>is muslim himself
not buying it

Pol-retards is a white trash

And another moment, they are more white than Ivans. For example, i have green eyes and white skin.

>kazastan
Lol

>opinion of gipsy.

What the hell happened, Ivan? Four decades ago these savages were our pawns fighting proxy wars for us and now we're being colonized.

Dismissed

Go back to 2ch Ilyas

Go down to the bottle ;)

Fix your grammar m8

ive understood me.

Tell him that to his face pussypants.He can beat the shit out of you with one hand tied behind his back faggot.
And...he,like Trump is a Time Traveller.
youtube.com/watch?v=7EkYhiBbmi4

Cuckold pls
Putin is kebab servant

>.He can beat the shit out of you with one hand tied behind his back

no doubt lul

I'm sick of seeing Soros possessed stupid whore bitches "protesting"

He doesn't tolerate FAGS I love him

What do you propose russkies?

I perfectly understandable you but you know that being anti-muslim they will chimpnout and this will emmensely weaken Russia
Russia barely got over the ethnic cleansing of Russians in the Muslim republic
So Putin tolerates them.
Becyuse he know if he doesn't the Muzzies will cry persecution, self mobilize and and start butchering Infidels
With a 15% Muslim population this will result in a civil war
Literally a wet dream for Soros and neocons

>He doesn't tolerate FAGS

awww what a little cute brainwashed Sup Forumstard you are :3

Show your flag, i'm pretty sure that you are one of the putin's cucks

There are countless Near Death Experiiences of Islamoheads dying and finding out Allah is Satan,but all reports of Jesus are pretty positive.Just sayin...hehehe Also Allah is supposed to rise from the underground abyss.Wake up ppl
youtube.com/watch?v=o4Y3etDQ4Ww

They are the 4th Reich Nazis

So are Muslims in Russia the equivalent of niggers in the US?

>most normal people hate them
>the protest and get their way
>the government sucks their cock

Fucking hell, spastic
I was neutral but I seriously start to like Putin more be more I read granddad spastics like you

I wrote out and formulated argument, providing an perfectly a reasonable alternativeand the only response you could muster is "Putinbot"

Fucking Subhuman 70IQ mongrel ,kys

>I was neutral but I seriously start to like Putin more be more I read granddad spastics like you

see you on sosach, brat )))

Worse. Caucasians are united in religious aggressive groups. And the government is their roof.

Note, only of russians. They spite like Charlotte's niggers.

Not exactly, our muslims also had their own republics with their own presidents and sharia-like laws

?????
I wont even attempt to understand your verbal diharrea

Please address my argument , cretin

Russia is paying reparations to chechens. About 80% of their budget comes from government.

+15

Russia should cut off the shit regions filled with subhumans and become a slav country

So it's even worse? And why can't the Muslims just stay in their areas instead of leaking out to other areas?

>I saw this dude in the moscow metro

>I was neutral but I seriously start to like Putin more be more I read granddad spastics like you

??

Again

Why should Putin be anti-muslim , when 15% population is Muslim , who will inevitably chimp out and ignite a civil war which will weaken russia

>What is bantz

The same exact reason why black can't stay in Florida and leaking into California and Washington

The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim Borat

Negroes are at least stupid.
youtube.com/watch?v=EL2kTG8hGzg

How does the picture relate to what I said you braindead cretin
Fucking hell I start to believe that Russians aren't white, you people are truly mentally impaired

Again:
Why should Putin be anti-muslim , when 15% population is Muslim , who will inevitably chimp out and ignite a civil war which will weaken russia

Answer with an argument instead of brainfarte

Ok i have another strawman for you

>We will pretend they're not a problem when they are 15% because they might get angry if we address the issue. Let's wait untill we are hopefully outbred instead.
t. mutti Merkel

No it is somewhat different. US has no such extreme differentiation of wealth like Russia has between Moscow and other regions.

Ooga buga chochonga

>Putin
>Not jew servant

lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/56544.html

Kadyrov will be new Russian ruler. Mark my words. Then the great war begin.

Inshallah!

youtu.be/ACCZnGdQZfM