Aaron Schwartz

Can you redpill me on the suicide of Aaron Schwartz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpvcc9C8SbM
sci-hub.cc/
thecostofknowledge.com/
journals.plos.org/plosone/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((suicide)))

>some redditor killed himself
who cares

(((they))) knew he would harbor T_D, those BASED black men and alt-right retards are a huge threat to global jewry

Just kidding, (((SCHWARTZ))) offed himself like a little sad soyboy. who cares?

>some redditor
He founded reddit, and the purpose was to disseminate as much information to the general public as humanly possible. This guy has done more to spread knowledge and awareness than some of the smartest people that ever lived, and they definitely killed him for it. The Anonymous documentary about him is well worth the watch. You'd have to be retarded to think he actually killed himself.

FPBP.

Here he is, the eternal autistic anglo sub-human in all its majesty

more like suicided

Constructively murdered for tweaking the moderators of academic journals

personal hero desu

Bahmp for learns

Google Noam Chomsky killed Aaron Swartz

The guy that accidently shot himself in the back of the head while falling off some stairs whom used to work for Clinton and the founder of Silk Road also looked like that
Come to think of it a whole bunch of whistle blowers and wikileak related characters looked like that

is there some link between a redpilled phenotype , are they the Sup Forumsack race?

> be Schwartz
> incredibly rare mix of a good person and /user/
> be literal hacker genius child prodigy
> be Lawrence Lessig pupil
> brilliantFutureAhead.jpg
> GreatContributionTohumanity.png
> Stole and made public thousands of academic papers from the MIT vault, on the basis that knowledge should be free (you normally have to pay to view academic papers)
> causes academia (((publishers))) such as Elsevier and Jstor to resonate in autistic screeching
> MIT cuck police arrest Schwartz
> Subhuman-In-Chief Obongo appointed District Attorney Carmen Ortiz, while being fucked by her bull, decides to prosecute Schwartz to full extent, one count of theft for each stolen paper, wire fraud, as well as employing the U.S. secret service in prosecuting him
>This carries a cumulative sentence of 50 FUCKING YEARS IN JAIL and a $1,000,000 penalty, all for having compromised (((JSTOR))) profits
> After months of pressure Schwartz snaps and necks himself. Carmen "two dicks" Otiz istantly drops all charges but it's too late, she gets anally raped by the press as well as the MIT administration which just looked from afar during the whole thing.

Here's your redpill. God fucking damnit if I rage every time. To this day, nobody remembers who Aaron Schwartz is, Carmen Otiz keeps getting fucked by her bulls lifetime supply gently provided by (((JSTOR))), and the MIT plays the mongoloid, not that it's hard for them to do so when it comes to feigning not to understand problems.

FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=gpvcc9C8SbM

And Spez shits on his memory.

sci-hub.cc/

If one new user learns that academic papers are free at sci hub, Aaron's death will not have been in vain

>c0Ck
I'm the c0Ck of the walk, baby!

Hey thanks. You've offered me a glimmer of hope in a sad dark world user.

Benis

Arron was driven crazy by the pre-trump fbi. You can only lose so much, and be driven to isolation for so long before you decide it's just not worth it. He was caught taking what was supposed to be free info, that was actually only privy to MIT students, and tried to give it to all people to be able to study, without having to pay 250k to goto the school to learn it. He was instrumental in stopping SOPA and PIPA. He was a good man...and hyper intelligent. RIP Arron.

Let's turn the situation around.

>Be student at Academia
>Not a natural genius, so you work your ass off in school, college and university to the point of getting addicted to coffee from sleep withdrawal
>After several decades of learning, finally enlist into a reputable facility to research to your heart's content, finally being able to enjoy life and earn money
>WHOOPS! Crazy autist who hacked himself into Academia stole your documents, destroying your hopes of becoming successful in life and taking away the majority of your supposed pay.
>Better luck next life!

Fuck, losers like you disgust me so much.

Thanks, watching this now.

back to plebbit

yup steve huffman is a faggot of the highest order

are you dumb?

he didn't steal any unpublished work by researches. he released PUBLISHED peer-reviewed material that MIT had (((access))) to by paying hundreds of thousands of dollars.

how do we strike them back?

they think everyone forgot.

his head is too big for his body

>he released PUBLISHED peer-reviewed
LOL
You are a nitpicking retard, yeah, copying is not stealing, whatever.

The fact that he PUBLISHED something the workers NEEDED to be ONLY COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE to gain PROFITS is the fucked up part.
Fucking communistic pirate swine.

He did not found Reddit at all. He was an aspy kid who joined after it was created and was fired shortly after. (If not fired he was bought out, I forget which, either way he's not a great figure.)

Stole data.
Was facing prison.
Took the easy way out.

The big part you're glossing over is how much MIT fucked him. All they did was trying to make themselves look good after he died. They pretty much handed him over to feds.

He created the SRSS protocol on which reddit works on.

oh. okay.
too bad pre-obama era everyone loved aaron
too bad after aarons death and pre SOPA everyone at reddit openly spoke about their loathing for the case brought against him and how much he inspired them and helped them.

yeah too bad we had a globalist nigger as a president that decided to let Ellen Pao, Alexis O, and Spez suck his small black tranny clit all for control of more information.
they are all going to die very painful deaths.
they think this is all over. this hasnt even begun.
i hope they are enjoying their $$$$ they wont need it in hell.

Now redpill us on Weev's prosecution.

Looks jewish

Those researchs were done with public funds.

>He founded reddit
i really hope suffered a slow and painful death

saw a conspiracy that he accidentally stumbled upon a pedo ring and got suicided for it. would be pretty nuts if he was a pizzagate "suicide" before any of us knew what it was

Just assisted suicide.

Schwartz is a fucking yid
His dad is a yid who worships left wing activism and raised aaron to idealize anyone who protests because muh left wing feels
Schwartz was involved in reddit early on but quit to pursue open society
he fixated on JSTOR, a major database of academic papers hosted by colleges
JSTOR gets control of these papers for free but you have to pay for a subscription to access them
The subscription is pricy but basically anyone at any uni gets free access to the database because every uni pays the subscriptions
The subscriptions pay to maintain the system
Schwartz breaks into a non public area at penn state and installs hardware that will allow him to steal the entire database with the intention of giving it all away for free
Penn St notices breakin and calls cops
They track down schwarz and bring him in for interviews
His yid dad tells him not to worry, he's a left wing activist and everyone loves left wing activists so there's no way they can punish him for his noble deeds
Feds disagree with yid dad, remind him that he committed an actual b&e and actually stole something worth a lot of money, and they charge him with crimes that have actual jail time
Schwarz kills himself rather than do a couple of years in jail for committing a crime

He didn't steal "private documents" but peer reviewed publications, to which he had access anyway as an MIT student.

Furthermore, there is never profitable information in PUBLISHED papers, I'll let you think to as why

Fucking autistic kraut

Nice try CIA, but shit talking our friends it's not kosher.

> publishers profiting while authors don't get any money is fair, research incentives are way less important than publishers profits

You might be literally retarded, check yourself

Also this. Along with the Walter Lewin case, the MIT really stood up as the academic islamic state

>when you're so reddit you create reddit

He was dangerous.
I can see why he was suicided.

>Carmen Otiz keeps getting fucked by her bulls

how do you know so much about the DA's and her bull?

u are all stupid. he was killed for cheese pizza.

Not electing sugar coated tyrants like Obongo is a good start. Unfortunately things are not good on the other side of the spectrum either: so called benevolent Bernie coudn't give a flying fuck about Snowden, Trump hated him, and neither probably have ever heard of Lessig & Swartz.

Lessig once tried to run as President but retired almost immediately. If he were president the U.S. could literally conquer the galaxy, but people in general a too fucking stupid to even considering electing someone like him.

Another thing is to fuck as much as possible with publishers, they need to be squished like the leeches they are. There is a great movement about this, fucking Terence Tao is in it, but publishers oligopoly survives because many other professors are total good goyms and don't make noise. It's called The Cost Of Knowledge

thecostofknowledge.com/

Barret Brown in this same shit-basket.

Dont fuck with the Synagogue

A few more resources for anyone interested in the open access movement.

Openaccessmovement.com

Righttoresearch.org

Custodians.online

>I have no clue how academic journals work

Step 1: do months of work to write paper
Step 2: submit paper for publishing
Step 3: get rejected
Step 4: rework paper to better focus on findings impact, plug holes found during review
Step 5: resubmit
Step 6: go through vigorous review period, make edits etc
Step 7: paper accepted! Now you pay $400+ to attend conference to present your work (required)
Step 8: pray to God someone somehow finds your paper behind the publication's paywall and reads it
Step 9: watch your "cited" count trickle upward

Researchers spend exorbitant amounts of money for the privilege of having a journal publish their work. There are NO profits made by the researcher when their work is purchased, everything goes to the publisher.

As an academic, the only currency you care about is eyes on your work, breaking down paywalls is the best thing that can happen to you.

These actually look relevant.

This. Aaron Schwartz was a hero who died for what he believed in. Any other scientists browsing pol? What has been your experience with the publishing companies?

I was contacted once by her husband personally, she wanted the strong yet gentle italian variety

I refused of course. I think she eventually opted for the cheap exotic variety of cattle you only find in Minnesota

>ITT: FBI intern roleplays as southerner retard in an attempt to talk trash about our idols

Nice try but no

>What has been your experience with the publishing companies?
they're filthy disgusting perverted animals who run them

(((Suicide)))

When I graduated I wanted to stay up to date with work being done in my field of interest. I found out that an individual one year subscription to the journal "Tissue Engineering" by Mary anne Liebert publishing costs $4,300. This is for a magazine. Not made out of gold, not bound with baby bones, a magazine shaped and magazine sized magazine. 24 hour access to an article can cost upwards of 100$, and many researchers need access to hundreds of articles just to learn about a single experiment they may need to perform.

Universities spend an average of 3.5 million dollars a year buying access to this literature - Harvard famously stopped doing it due to the cost. They sell highly desired journals like tissue engineering for thousands of dollars so they can bundle together ten journals - one high value and nine that very few people want - for like ten grand, and libraries and schools have to buy them all. This is hampering our scientific development.

So why does this happen?

The taxpayers (you and I) pay for the research, the government disperses and manages the grants, the institutions curate the research which is performed, written, and peer reviewed by the researchers.

The publishing companies have evolved over hundreds of years, just like every other industry, to the point where five of them comprise the majority of the market.

And these companies are basically money printing machines. Elseveir for example has consistent profit margins of over 40%. For reference, Facebook has been between 17-25%, very successful magazines 15%, most restaurants 1-5%.

Absolutely disgraceful, someone needs to make noise about this

>As an academic, the only currency you care about is eyes on your work, breaking down paywalls is the best thing that can happen to you.

This is completely untrue..
The currency academics care about is being published in any peer reviewed journal.
Most are required to have a certain amount of work published every year.
Being published is what gets you promoted up the ranks and gets you tenure and teaching more interesting subjects than freshman level survey courses
Eyes on your work sounds nice for vanity but hardly anyone reads peer reviewed journals but other academics in the same field
Getting in the journal is everything, people reading it afterwards not professionally relevant

What's there to be said? You pay them money to publish, give your copyrights away, the research was funded by the government, and the public has no access to it. Oh, and I almost forgot, the organisation and peer review are done for free. Institutional libraries pay exuberant fees to access research their own researchers carried out. Companies like Elsevier have a revenue of 2 billion dollars based on this business model.

And if you cross them, you'll end up in prison for 30 years.

And yes, not only do they charge exorbitant fees for access (to where small researchers can't do work - or have to illegally download it) they actually charge researchers a publication fee. That's not coming out of the researchers salary, I can assure you. It's coming from the grant money for the research - which comes from the taxpayers.

I think it's disgusting. I'm not a person who tends towards communism-type ideas typically, but if the government collects money and pays for research and makes sure the money is being spent wisely and manages the research why can't they also accept publications and put them up on the internet for everyone to see? The peer review process would also improve because scientists would rather deal with each other than these companies - who pay them next to nothing for reviewing other work.

Publicly funded research ought to be publicly available. The only reason the publishing companies are getting away with this is because nobody but researchers is aware of the issue - and most of them are very smart but unwilling to make noise about things.

That said there are several open access petitions (costofknowledge) and groups (righttorresearch) but they are separated and don't have a clear goal in mind. To achieve a true revolution we will need to unite, organize, agitate, and demand an explicit system for open access.

Middle class (((white guy))) assumes laws are only for blacks so he would get away with it
Kills himself because he realized he was going to go to rape prison

Thanks for the insight anons.

I thought his alleged suicide was the result that he had info on Podesta/Democrat sex child sex slavery and was going to release it.
Same thing with Breitbart's brain cancer

If a profit margin is 40% then start one yourself. Trust only the free market

>As an academic, the only currency you care about is eyes on your work, breaking down paywalls is the best thing that can happen to you.

no, it makes literally ZERO difference if 1 person or 1,000,000 reads your work.
It's all about being CITED.
Universities want to see a return on investment in you. The only way to see that is when people use your thoughts and papers in their own research.

>Took the easy way out.
getting murdered by feds is an easy way out?

That is why I started SOAR, students for open access reformation. I hope it will simply allow the message to be spread far and wide, so that everyone can come under the same tent of demanding open access to publicly funded scientific development.

I know where I am right now, but this is something I've decided to put my name to - I won't be shamed and I won't back down. I might as well tell /pol as hold a meeting on campus.

If you are willing to talk to a friend or a colleague or a professor I would ask you to see if you can convey the message to them. Join a petition, ask someone else to tell a friend. There is more than enough of us to get this done if we organize.

>start voting pool with computers, hacking democracy

>turn up dead before you can testify

gee thats a really serious sales pitch you got for suicide there, what with the 3 bullets in the back of the head and everything

He invented the internet and then Sup Forums, you fucking tripf*g

I've published a crap load of scientific papers, book chapters, etc. I haven't had any issues with publishers. Some of the journal costs are pretty high, but I can always go to a local college and access a journal if I want.

Also, this journal seems to be gaining in popularity and its free to access.

journals.plos.org/plosone/

>Anonymous's Zeitgeist says it so it must be so

a-ok

Did they kill Aaron and use his death as leverage to turn weev?

>Paying for academic (You)'s
It's a fucking racket.

It's incest mostly, the worst kind.

Isn't reddit basically owned by Shareblue today?

Yes a lot of open access journals have been started and have gained in popularity. Some departments even ask their faculty to publish open access.

I'm glad you're lucky enough to have access to an academic library. A lot of people don't, unfortunately. Like I said, I'm not usually a bleeding heart. But if you think about all the science that isn't being done right now, that could be being held done, it's really unacceptable.

I mean, one day very soon we are going to encounter alien life. At that time, the way our scientific understanding of the universe has developed is going to be the one thing that determines whether they annhiliate us or vice versa. I see this as an existential issue for humanity.

If I was responsible for reddit, I would kill myself too.

They have infiltrated any and all news and politics subs
They control the important moderator spots and delete anything they disagree with
They use bots to massively upvote and downvote submissions based on their desire to spread propaganda or kill competing narratives
As a result the population of those subs is 90% bots, 10% heavily indoctrinated zombies

shot himself in the back in a high crime neighborhood

Are you one of these?

My company has a deal with a local campus, and we get articles for $10 each. I'm not sure how legit that is, but no one seems to care.

Don't get me wrong, I think the prices for some journals is retarded. Not only that, but they bundle them together so it's had to negotiate a better price.

>oh no, these papers are now free for me too!
It should've been you, fgt.

He's dead because he used his knowledge to fight the system.

Controlled opposition is one thing.
He was assosiated with idiots who used him, he was warned and now he's dead.

At least they made a movie about him, that's more than other traitors get.

When you are really smart and decide to become a bluepilled vigilante retard, nobody likes that.

Jews rarely kill themselves, god was very clear about the consequences. But of course being the little emotional wreck that he was .... did you see his girlfriend ? What a waste of talent on a retard.

Did he jump or was he pushed?

He didn't. Read up before you open yer yap.

psy op of the time for deliberation of the propect of dreamers/Illegal aliums. there, redpilled
(((Schwartzenrito)))?

but no, this was one of those good psy ops that had class in all seriousness.

Go watch the documentary "the internets own boy." Throughly covers his life, how his cretations changed the world of IT (and politics), and his suspicious suicide. Theres more to the story that what's in that one documentary, but its a solid start.

Aaron was one hell of a good dude.

>some kike redditor killed himself
whoop de fucking doo. I have no idea who this kike is and I don't see how this is related to politics in any way. Sage d and r eported. Go back to r eddit if you faggots want to talk about r eddit

>one hell of a good dude
that's the general concensus as to why it was a big deal
"then suicide"

(((Chicago))) its always (((Chicago)))...
every fucking time

Don't ever come back

If pic related can be found guilty of murder than why not the judge/prosecutor who threatened his life with rape by nigger and decades in jail along with a criminal record that would keep him from earning a living?

All involved parties should be publicly executed.

this
>dreamers
>chicago
>barack obama is from chicago

it's as if it was written to be known by the public or something

>Being this mad we cucked you

the state of you literal subhuman inbred pastaniggers