Is climbing/alpinism peak white degeneracy?

I don't see many black or yellow people carelessly risking their life to reach a top of a rock. It seems this ultimately pointless, ego-boosting semi-suicidal hobby is exclusively white.

Why do white people have such low regard for life? Gladly risking it for cheap thrills like climbing rocks (some do it without any safety equipment LMAO) or racing cars / bikes at infernal speeds...

What kind of suicidal tendency is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HoUDDetAg0
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/23/woman-trying-to-prove-vegans-can-do-anything-among-three-dead-on-everest-two-more-missing-and-thirty-sick-or-frostbitten/?utm_term=.c732ef0bd870
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/23/woman-trying-to-prove-vegans-can-do-anything-among-three-dead-on-everest-two-more-missing-and-thirty-sick-or-frostbitten/?utm_term=.c732ef0bd870
youtube.com/watch?v=XihQeZpwqpE
youtu.be/6YUBjJiF0tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we aren't allowed to fight for ourselves so we're finding different ways to get our adrenaline rush

people live their whole lives never needing to develop a sense of paranoia or danger avoidance. they boldly walk across the street knowing they have the right of way with full confidence and don't even look both ways in case a drunk or shit driver doesn't take into consideration his legal right of way. he eats without reading the ingredients to check for globalist poisons. the very idea of danger and risk existing is beyond his comprehension. then he starts doing backflips and climbing cliff faces with his utter disregard for consequences fostered by a life of cloistered degeneracy.

but if done properly with the right equipment, with a rope already tied to something at the top. it's a lot less risky and i can imagine the view is nice and the adrenaline quite the rush.

So you agree that these daredevils are actually mentally imbalanced?

Why do white people race cars around circuits, what's the point in that? What is it with colonizing mountain tops? Whites do the same with nations, or used to do anyways.

What kind of sick ambition is that? To prove they're brave, immortal?

> rock climbing is dangerous
Nice meme

Proper equipment ensures that even if you fall or get hit the risk for severe wounds is low. Sure some people die but hiking is just as deadly. Also outdoors rock climbers tend to be very thorough when it comes to security practices. OP's probably safer being a NEET leech to society in his mom's basement though.

I do a lot of andinism just like most people here, it's truly the brown man past time.

Stay mad mountainlets.

check the pic again you stupid fuck, he doest climbing at all. hes crawling on a floor while being photographed by an engle that makes it seems like hes climbing

i dunno, they're mostly normies i assume and therefore they don't really think about risks or reasons why they do things. they just feel like it.

but that's the daredevil type, like this guy here i agree rock climbing can be done safely and likely is quite the experience.

as for people that do unsafe things, i think it's a lot of confidence and physical coordination that lets them feel like nothing can go wrong. things going wrong are something that happens to other people.

modern life is actually full of dangers, but you only see that if you read ingredient labels and pay attention to what they're putting in the food and stuff like that

What is so degenerate about not being a pussy?

>OP's probably safer being a NEET leech to society in his mom's basement though.

I'm just trying to figure out why do white people willingly embark on useless risks.

> big mountain
> scary mountain
> unpredictable weather patterns
> completely remote
> let's go up
> what could go wrong
> ok we're at the top, hopefully no frostbites
> spend 2 minutes, selfie time!
> ok guys let's go back down

You're trying to tell me this is normal? White people be crazy, that's some white man shit right there.

The same reason we wanted to find out what was across the ocean

You'll never understand

Tanoshii desu

>modern life is actually full of dangers, but you only see that if you read ingredient labels and pay attention to what they're putting in the food and stuff like that

Well OK I get what you're saying but that further proves my point. White people don't check the food labels but they willingly go diving in deep waters, climb on mountains, do all kinds of ego stunts like "cycling across desert for charity" or "hitchhiking around the world" and similar shit like that, probably all of which for reasons of pure satisfaction and personal gains, namely popularity.

That's not normal.

I sport climb regularly. It is extremely safe. Bouldering is where most of the injuries come from (you fall on a crash pad so every fall is a ground fall).
It is an inherently white thing to do those things that are difficult. We see a problem or challenge and go about completing it. Hasn't really gotten us very far unless you count everything of value that has ever been done.
No big deal I guess.

>The same reason we wanted to find out what was across the ocean

Kek, what a funny answer. OK sure yeah, 500 years ago this was a legit reason. But guess what hot shot the world is uncovered and no stone unturned.

No point of trying to act like "explorers", user. Kinda old, dangerous and futile.

i didn't say it was normal, i'm implying that perhaps it comes from an existance where there are no obvious dangers to everyday life, being surrounded by other fluoride zombies oblivious to all danger and lackig introspection.

you're trying to figure out why this is a thing. i'm trying to help come up with possible reasons.

shit wrong pic

Meant for
I will never phone post again.
I have failed you anons as a decent human bean.

White people at heart have the colonial spirit of conquering the elements and going to places other people do not have the willpower to go

Alex Honnold is the greatest freeclimber the world has ever seen and maybe ever will see. Let the fucking man do his work. A white man having the freedom to do as he wishes without being shamed or pressured is what we're all striving for, right?

>you're trying to figure out why this is a thing. i'm trying to help come up with possible reasons.

Not that I'm figuring out, I'm actually baffled why do white people willingly do it.

FUCK FUCK FUCK I almost forgot - pic related. No reasonable people do that. Black people dont do that. They don't go on suicide missions.

It's pure adrenaline rush, aka drug addiction without actually shooting heroin up your eyeball.

oh yeah, i'm all about personal freedom. by all means, let the man climb. it still doesn't seem like something a healthy risk taker would do without proper equipment. there's taking risks and then there's spitting in the face of death. the latter takes a lot of balls, i respect that, but i don't think that's healthy

ok that looks pretty fun in pic related. i've never seen the safety stats, but if it can be done with relatively low risk then fuck yes i would fly around in a flying squirrel suit. how does that not look amazing? what an experience.

anyways, white people are just ballsy i guess. combine massive balls with a culture that no longer contemplates risk and you get some crazy behaviours

He just climbed El Capitan the other day, without any equipment.

youtube.com/watch?v=9HoUDDetAg0

Only white people...

he free climbs the routes a few times before he solos them. it isn't like he is trying to on-sight them with no preparation

Still doesn't make him any less of a degen. And don't think I made this thread because of him.

Those crazy fucks climbing Everest, paying 40 THOUSAND DOLLARS to go on that glorified suicide mission, is something only white folk do and they take pride in it.

Combine these suicidal hobbies with suicidal politics, it kinda puts the direction of Europe and "white world" in general, in the proper perspective.

you're kind of starting to sound jelly. wish you were white and could climb mountains and fly? why so mad though? it's harmless except to themselves and meanwhile it looks pretty cool.

we went from conquering the world and waging the most bloody wars the world has ever seen to getting fully cucked and parading around in assless chaps in gay parades and cutting our dicks off in a short time frame. there is bound to be some crazy antics coming out of a situation like that as the last remaining ounces of white masculinity lash out in mountain conquering spurts of adrenaline

Why don't the White Man take up guns and rusty knives and guts its opressors, isn't that a good adrenaline rush, the ultimate one? Why does he rather opts for Boomer-level entertainment "oh look a mountain, let's climb it because a brochure says so".

Climbing Mount Everest is such an industry right now the chances of you dying is pretty low, and that's before you factor in just how many people do it every year. The dangerous part is done by the Sherpas who actually have to fix lines and support for the tourist climbers.

because he's friendly, naive, and oblivious to danger. largely he has yet to even notice the elephant in the room that is the increasingly powerful pure evil in high government.

don't worry, we'll wake up and save the world at some point. it is our burden. meanwhile those same globalist oppressors are wrecking havoc in all countries, why don't you show white people how its done? give us an example to follow for once instead of always having to lead the way.

Niggers can't into climbing because it's not about:
-my tribe vs your tribe
-no tribe doing ooga booga for you while you play for your tribe team
-not about catching or escaping with something, actually requires planning
-once you are in the middle of a climb you can't just walk away from it, you either have to get to the top or go back, either way you have committed yourself, niggers are only about fast action fast reward
-equipment needs to be prepared and tested, you can't just get a ball or some shit resembling a ball and go yoga bonito le favelas
-again, you might have to study your route or the mountain you are climbing, that's even more preparation, niggers like to do nigger see nigger do

Same reason why we created the modern world and killed tribal scum; because we can.

>risking your life
it's not a risk if you don't suck at it.

>picture is of a slav
You can even see there is a link for your climbing rope but gopniks dont have money for such things.

basically it's white hobby because: a) it requires good physcal condition and b) because you need to have money to do it.

cheap ass niggers and weak ass chinks btfo.

You're just jealous because you have no peaks to climb in your country. only shitty hills

Spare me Nejc. Your shitty 3head peak is secured all the way to the top with fences and ropes, a degen tourist in slippers can get to the top.

>because we can
Wow so profound.

Lewis Hamilton is worlds best F1 driver. What now?

>my single exception disproves a general trend

i'm not white, why do i defend white people all day. i'm not even paid for this. i think i just want big white to wake up and save the world since i don't know who else can

World moves in its direction, nobody needs to "save" anything.

am i the only brown guy that larps as a white guy? do i have racial dysmorphia? i can't help it, i just think whites are fantastic. i don't hate my own race or anything, but my natural jumping abilities aren't going to fix anything. the world needs white people to be white again.

save us white people, save us by saving yourselves

>Lewis Hamilton is worlds best F1 driver. What now?

Go check what's the general trend about F1 drivers, nigger.
Fuck i don't want to think what the internet might become once more subhumans get access to it, half the posts in a thread will be dedicated to explaining shit like what's the difference between a single instance and a trend.

Yeah it's all written in the stars omala-mugabe-balola, just lay back and let the world go in it's direction.

t. race that destroyed the richest continent on earth and might destroy the world just by breeding more

world is being moved by evil people in a delibrate direction towards degeneracy and failure. we are a dying species and apathy is pathetic. you're whiter then this, smarten up

alex honnold is a fucking retard, but anyone that goes out in nature is absolutely not a degenerate

>or racing cars / bikes at infernal speeds...
Is this a thread about stupid only white people do, or not?

im positive there's non white people who climb shit,

Triglav is practicaly a tourist spot, you have almost built in staircases into rock to the top. no fun. but other peaks are less protected. even more if you go actually rock climbing. still dozens of hiking routes that are just as dangerous :D But im sure the asphalt route to Vršič is already too extreme for a nigger like you. stay in Split so you don't get a heart attack from extreme heights

>am i the only brown guy that larps as a white guy?
No, you've got all the Greeks, Spaniards and Portugese guys on this board as well

I'm sure it's been pointed out but it's every bit as much of a yellow people thing.

Europeans have an innate drive toward the transcendental sublime. This is why Europeans produce the greatest literature and have always striven to puncture the upper limits of their own humanity.

The act of conquering a mountain is greater than simply "mountain climbing". Writing a novel is more than stringing words together. The whole is greater than the sum of parts. This is what the "white" man strives to experience.

Cry more nigger. Sup Forums has literally been ruined by monkeys.

No. The Irish and Italians always pretend or even believe they are white.

>Cr*ats

>Climbs tiny mountain
>He thinks he's the pinnacle of human evolution.

>haha white people are so uncool
>only white people hike and climb mountains

Do minorities have to weigh in on every single one of our idiosyncrasies? Does it really bother them that whites have so many different hobbies and pursuits?

Plebeians cannot understand.

>Sports and self-improvement is degeneracy
>Striving to reach difficult goals is degeneracy
>Climbing tall mountains is degeneracy
>Exploring the ocean is degeneracy
>Going to space is degeneracy

>Not degeneracy is hating Jewish people on a weeaboo forum with a bunch of Arabs and LARPers

Whatever you say white nigger.

Non whites don't go on suicidal irresponsible joy trips.

>t. race that destroyed the richest continent on earth and might destroy the world just by breeding more

> What is Congo
> Who is King Leopold

>Europeans have an innate drive toward the transcendental sublime

Whut? Sounds bit pretentious, user...you sure that's just not a fancy way to "I want likes and followers"? And the pretentious literature that you claim on whites, it was propelled by the elite as something noble.

You've been duped.

The world will be a cold miserable place if Europeans are displaced by the horde of third world animals. Chinese colonialism will make European colonialism look humane and justified

Chance of getting killed by niggers>>>being killed free climbing [former free climber]

Fuck that's a whole new level for Sup Forums.
You can actually smell the NEET in the post.

Successful people are people who were willing to take the risk.
Unsuccessful folks are those who preffered to "play it safe".
When you grow old what kind of stories will you tell?

>Whut? Sounds bit pretentious, user...you sure that's just not a fancy way to "I want likes and followers"?
People did all your "suicidial irresponsible joy trips" centuries before social media you dumb cunt.

Not everyone is fit for Mount Everest. Some people do it as workout, some to observe the majestic views. And some are doing it to push themselves to the limit. A 2500m high peak can be extremely challenging even if its not really that tall.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/23/woman-trying-to-prove-vegans-can-do-anything-among-three-dead-on-everest-two-more-missing-and-thirty-sick-or-frostbitten/?utm_term=.c732ef0bd870

>whites climbing higher, exploring further, than the rest
It's instinctively a white trait, and climbing itself, is a revolt against the safe place that is the modern West.

Let's archive
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/23/woman-trying-to-prove-vegans-can-do-anything-among-three-dead-on-everest-two-more-missing-and-thirty-sick-or-frostbitten/?utm_term=.c732ef0bd870

I laughed when i first read this headline. Still puts a smile on my face

>It seems this ultimately pointless

Stay salty, llama-fucker.

>People did all your "suicidial irresponsible joy trips" centuries before social media you dumb cunt.

Before social media they would get the same dopamine rush by the chance of meeting "royalty" or getting mentioned in a book.

Same shit.

You're fucking retarded OP
Climbing is one of the best hobbies for social mingling.
Bunch of coal burners, but fatties don't last.

>Is climbing/alpinism peak white degeneracy?
No. It is at least safe for neighbors
youtube.com/watch?v=XihQeZpwqpE

The Campana hill it's 6.168 ft and people here climb it just to pass the time.

Successful people are those who buy for dollar and sell for two. Don't see any selling going there.

Wiry lean strength is what excels.
Even some chads with sculpted bodies can't hang when the body they built isn't honed for climbing.
Some of the best climbers I've seen were yellows.

nice mental gymnastics right there senpai

Keep watching television.

youtu.be/6YUBjJiF0tE

Same thing that drove us to explore the world and will lead us beyond our planet eventually. Pushing our limits is something that is innate.

I'm going to go ahead and say yes. My uncle is an extreme terrain mountain climber, back paper, long distance runner, etc. he's in top physical condition, and at first I thought he was pretty cool.

The problem is he only has time to do all that because he's a trust fund baby. His stepfather, my grandfather, was a top of his field scientist and my uncle sort of went that path and got into Harvard. He's a genius, he's got plenty of free time and money, and he's physically fit.

But instead of using his intelligence for something productive, he used it to study the effects of big flatulence on climate change (not kidding). Instead of using his free time and physical prowess to do something useful, he carelessly goes on extremely dangerous adventures to get a quick thrill.

He married his high school sweetheart and then never had kids with her cause he would rather go mountain climbing. He's rejected religion and instead basically joined a spiritualist cult. He's a liberal who lives in one of the whitest places in the US.

I've never met a person who's managed to waste so much potential

Also

>No curvature.

Bug flatulance*

Ops pic is of a famous free-climber you dense fool, he wears no safety harness

This is your failure to understand risk management and business in general.. Risk is commodity too. Same to gold or oil or bitcoin. You take risks when failure will cost your less ( buy risk for a dollar) and insure risks when the price of failure is high (sell risk for two). Extreme sports don't sell your risks only buy them.

P.S. Who would sell your $2 thing for a $1? This is what successful people do. Find those idiots.

That's Alex Honald, the greatest living rock climber.

Exactly. I'm almost weekly on 6000 feet and more. Some are not even dangerous. But for those that are, you just have to correctly estimate your capabilities. but you can always turn around if its too much.

Its more about gathering with friends and having a good time.

+ as it was said before. theres no niggers above 6000 feet. or Albanians

>Extreme sports don't sell your risks only buy them.
They offer sense of achievement and an adrenaline rush.

Stop trying to pretend you're smart when you're yet another dumbass.

>theres no niggers above 6000 feet. or Albanians

There's a thing called common sense.

>They offer sense of achievement and an adrenaline rush.
Getting high on adrenaline rush alone is not a thing that our society calls "success" (making money).

I bet its safer to climb most of Slovenias' peaks, than to live in South Africa or Mozabique, specially if you're white :D

>our society calls "success" (making money).
Who gives a shit what society calls success? It's a success to them.
Stop trying to pretend you're smart when you're yet another dumbass.

cuz it's fun

>fun

> muh fun
> muh pleasure
> muh dopamine

Good job, Huwhatey.

>outdoor rock climbers

As if there is any other kind. Indoor gym fags are just playing pretend time. If you're gonna do it, go all the way.

What do you do for fun?

Because it fun you trolling idiot
> big mountain
Good
> scary mountain
Better
> unpredictable weather patterns
not really or at least not to a point where it matters
> completely remote
Thats good
> let's go up
yes
> what could go wrong
plenty
> ok we're at the top, hopefully no frostbites
not every mountain is a cold one
> spend 2 minutes, selfie time!
and? there nothing to do at the top, climbing is the fun part
> ok guys let's go back down
again the journey is the fun part

>no niggers above 6000ft

Sounds like the place to be.

+ the views are amazing

>Sounds bit pretentious, user

Exactly. It is pretentious and that is not a bad thing despite what cretinous philistines will have you believe. It means there is an aspiration, or intention to achieve something greater than one's self, but it doesn't mean you are *there* yet. With pretension comes a risk of failure or humiliation which is why pretentiousness has such a negative connotation to begin with.

It's incomprehensibly pretentious for Alex Honnold to climb these mountains with no gear when you consider the risk of failure. But when his pretensions are realized it is then that he and even those witnessing him experience the transcendental sublime. And even simply watching him we can experience it ourselves vicariously. It's the same feeling we get when we are indescribably moved by art, film, or literature.

because white ppl are bad-ass and superior

Climbing is love
Climbing is life
always nicely secured of course.

Hell yeah.

>white people do it for a dopamine rush
Why are you here, exactly?
What brings you to Sup Forums?
Why on earth would you be wasting time on a sudanese bug porn forum, arguing with people about the semantics of 'common sense'?

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK