Rape in Rimini

She knows what happens tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2017/08/29/rape-worse-at-start-man-suspended_fad24e04-180e-4a04-baa0-0f7e615bc2e5.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take that flag off. I know you cryptoniggerlover are american.

He's holding her by the waist, she's holding him by the bum. Cucked by the rapist.

Surprise

POLZE was actually a big hint

Did you watch the movie "Get out"?

no, but if we could add Pence electric effect it would be nice meme

quick rundown?

2 black guys and 2 maroccans brutally raped polish girl and savagely attacked her polish boyfriend few days ago. In Italy.
Fun fact: the town is called Rimmini

Is justice going to be served?

They raped and robbed a few more people too, no?

Niggerlese suspect in gang rape in Rimini arrested

those guys also raped a peruvian trap lol

clearly an isolated case

#notallniggers

i don't think italians cucked people

Oh no that sucks...

Does anyone have the video?

no italians were raped tbf
still not a good thing

THE STIGMA OF ETIOPIA

Why did she choose that moment to plant the evidence in his hoodie pocket

Damn, a black guy, imagine that.

I'm more intrigued by her smile

Hot

Isn't that the town where Fellini was born? I wonder what his generation would think of his country now?

The polish pm wanted them to be turned over for execution, it amazes me every day how the EU is even still a thing at this point

Italian women are pretty hot yet the nigger chose to rape a potato on vacation smdh

>tfw no nigger hating Italian gf

What does this have to do with the EU?

Also, Poland doesn't have the death penalty.

I don't think she hates him
That's why I made this thread

if you wanted to promote interracial black on italian, you used wrong board for it
try >>/gif/

It's Europe, so no. Three of the rapists were 16-17, so they'll be let off with a few months to a year by European child laws. The lone 20 year old may face more time, though.

This is the part that cracks me up the most:

>A 24-year-old Pakistani 'cultural mediator' for an Italian migrant-reception cooperative was suspended by the Bologna-based organisation after commenting on Rimini rapes by a North African gang by saying that rape is "a worse act, but only at the beginning, when the willy goes in, then the woman becomes calm and you enjoy it like normal intercourse".

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2017/08/29/rape-worse-at-start-man-suspended_fad24e04-180e-4a04-baa0-0f7e615bc2e5.html

I;m more concerned about their relationship. I mean those polacks.
Will the relationship survive?
Will they break up after this?
Some psychologist pls answer

Chances are that the husband will develop a cuckold fetish and only be able to get off watching his wife get fucked by nogs. She will reluctantly oblige.

An Italian girl will never rub her feet on you

i think the pole guy will become a /fit/ poster and abandon humanity
he should have fought back even at the risk of dying, his scar will never leave and he will try to overcompensate for the rest of his life, never forgiving himself for being a cuck

be careful who you call beautiful in young age

>tfw no slav interracial shitposter bf

the best course of action is for them to break up, girl becomes a nun, goes to convent, guy joins army and kills shitskins or becomes international vigillante and kills shitskins

Huh?

All memes aside who's to say he didn't fight back? I'm pretty sure that if your wife or gf is about to be raped you will do everything physically possible to try to stop it. It was 4v1, doesn't matter how /fit/ you are user those odds aren't in your favour.

He watched his wife get thoroughly blacked by 4 niggers from Kongo or some shit. Where do you go from there?

>Will the relationship survive?
>Will they break up after this?

Most likely no and yes. But it really depends on her personality and ability to cope mostly, and then his pride, if he can deal with it.

They'll likely stay together a while though because of pity, which can be the thing that breaks the relationship. Can he ever look at her the same way? Is she too broken to have a functioning relationship? Most guys can't leave at once since it's heartless, even if they see the writing on the wall.

i see them on zbiornik.com

Did the Polish media reveal the truth

that's true, i've read he got beat up but that doesnt mean he didnt put up a fight
still he lost, so the results will be same. imagine being cornered into having to protect a treasured one and failing, you either kill yourself or become an insane nigger hunter
which is not a bad idea
i just doubt there is a recovery after something like that

what truth?

You swedish know a lot about it, right?

>Will the relationship survive?

Will she, the good Catholic girl, have an abortion and burn in hell?

>dating a rape victim
>ever
fuck no, too much baggage.

Makes sense

There's a chance that either one or both will develop PTSD - it's an uphill struggle for them to come back from this and stay together.

>you have video
no, but here's a pic of your mom. Enjoy!

Why is she smiling like that?
Is she happy about what happened, what her country became?
Or is she just aroused by the black man and the rape?
Also don't make me believe that she can catch a criminal. Your average guy could easily beat her.
Fucking hell women in police was a mistake.

Killing Muslims isn't murder tho

>Poland doesn't have the death penalty.

They do, they just call it "living in Poland".

Mind your tongue kuffar

Every woman wishes to be used like a whore by a group of POWERFUL black men.

Diririiiriririiiiririri Ariaaambambaweeee

You are welcome here, mr German

Let's put it this way, if you saw your wife violently penetrated by 4 shitskins, would you be able to look at her the same? No, she's used goods. And what if she had a neutral look on her face as she was penetrated, or maybe she started to smile in a shocked coping mechanism? That poor man has lost his wife, I hope he rip in peace.

Their race

the rapist would be sooner or later hospitalized if not killed if he ever set his foot here
you can trust our chavs to deal with people like him

>Every woman wishes to be used like a whore by a group of POWERFUL black men.

Not just women, shitlord

Good chance these fucking niggers ruined the life of those two forever.
They should fucking get prison for life but I don't know if it's worth for humanity to waste resources of them.
Bonus: the father of two of the niggers has been in Italy for 30 years and he's on house arrests for other crimes.
These people won't integrate ever and europeans are going nazi mode soon, Italy is boiling.

he doesnt need your invite, nor ever waited for one

Since when are the perps and victims kept so close together? for publicity?

of course, it is transmitted in media 24/7
promoting racial truths is in our agenda

Why the fuck would they set foot in Pooland?

They'll go to countries with lots of gibs like Sweden and Goymany.

She probably orgasmed like never before. There was a scientific study that proved women often cum when raped, and there's also the fact that the black man probably had a 10 inch dick, at least.

Nice, what is the normie reaction? Was there any opposition or apologists to them?

Pretty good deal. Tons of great memories, and decades more of decent meals.

and they will live a better life than half of unimprisoned polish people, I know

It's sad that this happened, but it won't be long now...

this.

(ANSA) - Rome, August 28 - A 24-year-old Pakistani 'cultural mediator' for an Italian migrant-reception cooperative was suspended by the Bologna-based organisation after commenting on Rimini rapes by a North African gang by saying that rape is "a worse act, but only at the beginning, when the willy goes in, then the woman becomes calm and you enjoy it like normal intercourse".

Fuck off you nigger

that nigger actually said this.
Should have been shot

Yup, dude got fired instantly. Another """"""cultural mediator""""" who was a fat nog woman helped a bunch of rapefugees beat the shit out of a bus driver the other day.

I actually want to shot leftists who made up these "cultural mediator" courses. The nigger can return to his home if he want or get gassed.

>oh no a penis unlawfully entered a vagina
Why is rape seen as worse than actually stabbing a woman? One is lethal and the other isn't. You're all cucks. Beyond the pain, I wouldn't give a shit if I was raped.

In german media they said that the rapists were "children"
That guy doesnt look like a child to me.

We all are children of God

other 3 were underage, he was the leader

they were teens, but calling them children is overdoing it

how does white girl goes from that point? she was streched by congolese bbc, average there is 8inches (20cm). at some point she started enjoying it as she was streched like never before and her view of white race and her husband completly changed. she cant go back now, this is how bbc whores are born

Not sure if I'm reading the same story but wasn't the rape victim a transgender girl?

>In german media they said that the rapists were "children"

Seriously?

Wrong context, buddy.

"Breivik killed 100 children"

one was polish qt with white husband and was raped infront of him, other, second victim, was trans.

WOP btfo

>They will be let of due to minor laws

In a few years their grand-kids will ask "Grandad did you ever do anything bad?"

"Haha, well, I used to get up to some mischief. There was this one time when I was a kid, you see, me and three of my friends decided it might be fun to break into a house beat someone to within an inch of their life and brutally gang rape a woman. Ha, but that was a long time ago, kids do stupid things. I like to think I've changed and I can move on from that. I can only hope they let bygones be bygones. I'm glad I was let free, sometimes people need a second chance to rebuild their lives after making the mistake of planning out a gang rape."

"Grand-dad, whats rape?"

"That's when you need some extra convincing to make a woman... "

"Grand-dad, doesn't that make you a badguy?"

"No son, you see people make mistakes, and it's harder for us minorities so we are more likely to make mistakes. In truth if there had been more programs after school, maybe I wouldn't have become the organizer of a group of serial rapists"

That child will grow up thinking that the planning and execution of a gang rape is on the level a "youthful mistake" and not a sociopathic behavior of the unsalvageably mentally deranged. That will be his scale of justice, that gang rapes are forgivable, "mistakes".

well obviously you've had your ass stretched that big and you can't keep the shit inside you any longer

source on pic?

it's some dindunuffin cop shooting video where you can clearly see this dindu pulling his gun before getting magdumped

where's her hand wandering?
Anyway, I command Italians for catching them fast, but I hope they won't let the rapists go just because they say they're underaged.