HOLY SHIT MARK DICE JUST WENT NUCLEAR

youtube.com/watch?v=d-1YeOw6G3o

How the fuck will CNN ever recover holy shit lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LYSDw43YiWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys you faggot. Take your civic-nationalist bull shit and fuck off back to plebbit shill

but, based black guys though user...

It's funny you fucking larping kekistani fucking faggot. Get a life.

>Take your civic-nationalist bull shit and fuck off back to plebbit shill
whew you are not allowed to like any people if they are civic nationalist i guess

the absolute fucking state of this board and the fucking stupid faggots who actually think that ethnonationalism isn't dead in the 56% USA with Donald "I love the blacks" Trump

Shut up nigger.

>hey check out this sweet video from my favorite e-celeb cuck faggot

I hate you fuckers so fucking much
BUY A FUCKING AD

fuck you and drop dead you fucking retard it's alright for you to circlejerk over whoever the fuck e-celeb that just happens to fit your choosing. mark dice is going good fucking work you stupid fucking JIDF piece of shit holy shit the fucking state of you yank cunts

you buy a fucking ad, you fucking numb retard.

>my favorite e-celeb cuck faggot
wow you sound like a real fucking tough guy, you fucking dumb fuck. everyone more popular than you is an e-celeb, right? even if they're actively redpilling people, as long as they're not calling for gassing all of the fucking kikes, they're a stupid fucking "e-celeb cuck faggot", right?

there is literally no fucking hope for you retards, go back to wherever the fuck you came from you larping fucking children. welcome to the real world.

Are you okay my friend?

Americans...

>meme mug

Hey Mark, what's up? I laughed at the smell funny bit.

yes I am Mark from the UK

I swear to God you shillfags are >literally< schizophrenic.

Mark Dice isn't a civic nationalist. He is red pilled about jews and written about them.
He has never counter signaled or punched right. He simply makes money doing what he does and he attacks the enemy in a way that doesn't hurt his business.
He is simply smart about his business and he picks his targets well. Last year all he did was make Hillary voters and liberals in general look dumb. This year he is going after MSM hard making them look bad. What he does is very focused and serves a purpose.

This isn't some civic nationalist who has a heart attack every time someone flies a NatSoc flag. He completely ignores that and attacks the leftist cucks instead.
When he was accused of being alt right instead of counter signaling and talking about how he doesn't like alt right, he simply threatened to sue and got whatever media company that did it pull his name from the article it was in.

>people arguing instead of just watching the somewhat funny video
KYS

Kind of expected those self-righteous retards to post before even watching

fuck off non-white

>He is red pilled about jews and written about them
Really?

>written about jews

source?

found the faggot

Catering to the poor poor poor poor poor negros again.....

they needs another liveaids?

I love Mark Dice

He said so in a live youtube Q&A maybe 6 months ago. A lot of Sup Forums people were there trying to get him to talk about jews and he said that he has chapters in his conspiracy books about jews.
I haven't read any of his books myself so I can't check if there is anything like that in there, but he did acknowledge the JQ and I hid did say he is aware of it.

This. All you dumb fuck larpers who never go outside put down people who help the conservative/libertarian cause because "hurrrr he didn't say gas da kikes! wud a chill :D"
Fucking underage faggots

Mark Dice a civic nationalist? Fuck off you uneducated moron, you're no better than a Shariablue drone.

Mark Dice was already redpilling the world about the Rothschilds, Bilderberg, CFR and Zionism when you first jerked off to anime.

thats absolutely fucking incredible that at this point an american has the gall to be able to say that lmao

stop embarrassing yourself Jamal/Cheng/Paco/Al-Saud/Liebewitz

Fuck this douchebag. I hope he gets banned by the internet

So frustrating, at least you understand Ameribro

>Trump steals black babies to use them as bowling balls, you heard it here first folks
t. CNN

>Walking up to niggers
>Calling them niggers to their faces
>Wallowing in smugness at their feigned supplication because you're 6'2 and 200lbs
>Civnat

You haven't lived until youve seen Mark, a white man in the US, walk out to half and calling them niggers to their faces while induglin h mself in the
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LYSDw43YiWY

Thanks for the Kek

Top kek user, don't listen to the reddit larpers

when are they going to ban this mark dice guy. he is peddling hate speech. they need to do to him what they did to anglin

Thanks, friend.

Shut the fuck up fascist

desu mark dice is the only potical channel worth watching right now

He is pretty comfy.
>I'll play you the clip in just a second

>Shills resorting to baseless accusations
Typical

I used to watch the maine strem meteor guy but i discovered he was a faggot shill

Not tasty enough m8, try again tomorrow.

didn't he quite youtube and throw a temper tantrum or something?

> Rant by a degenerate nobody on youtube

I'm sure CNN will be just fine.

>a degenerate nobody

lmao you literally know nothing about him do you

it baffles me. it really does. you have the entire fucking database of the world at your fingertips and people still start posting about things they have obviously zero clue about. hang yourself you actual sub-human paki

>degenerate nobody on youtube who got 1.1m subs and way more views than CNN

spot the shill

>Mark dice
>Nobody
Hello there newfaggot

Mark has been active a decade
He's one of the OGs of redpill

It's safe to say he definitely embarrassed himself there. Hopefully he never posts again without checking what he says.

reports are this is the man seen leaving Mark Dice's home residence right before Mark uploaded his recent racist videos

Top kek

I don't like watching him all that much, but holy shit he nailed this one.

and fuck din lemon

>"CNN's token black host"