Liberals want you to accept this as normal and healthy. Are you going to, Sup Forums?

Liberals want you to accept this as normal and healthy. Are you going to, Sup Forums?

Why wouldn't I, you aren't a bigot are you?

Bigger than me for fuck sake

BIGOT!!!!!

No, I hope his cock falls off.

Did they glue a twinkie to a crotch

>tfw a trannys corn dog dick is bigger than mine

fake medicine.

Am I going to do what?
Suck on that, thick, fat, tasty human sausage?

hmmm I'll think about that.

looks like burrito

That's fucking disgusting. Can't imagine a women in the world would have a preference for that. Looks like a corndog.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SOMEBODY TAPED AN UNCOOKED CORNDOG TO THEIR PUSSY AND GLOOD SOME HAIR ABOVE IT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would love to taste this bratwurst

Yes, it's a meaty burrito

Transgenderism isn't a mental disease!

But where are the testicles?

What does it look like after several years?

Nobody knows, they don't live that long

solid or hollow?

whats the point of being a sexual deviant if you cant feel sex anymore?

Like a green half eaten piece of meat full of maggots.

Sewing a foot long summer sausage to crotch doesn't mean you have a dick user. It just means your insane.

Do they honestly look at themselves in the mirror and think that's acceptable? No wonder so many kill themselves and rapidly regret sex changes.

it's bigger than mine, this is oppressive and shiet

I guess if you really wanted you could have your dick removed and have them make you a crotch corndog that is bigger

They can make it as big as they want, it's just almost-dead meat anyway, can't even piss properly unless they put a tube inside.

wew they do go for big ones don't they?

dafuq is that
they molded his dick into cheese? or wat
lmao

They tore up their skin to make that

I gotta give it a taste.

Must be a right pain in the arse trying to tuck that monstrosity into swimming trunks or shorts in any semi decent kind of way.

Kek, probably they need to shave that neo-dick and other stuff that doctor don't reveal.

its like a sock, or squidwards nose

is that thing filled with flesh?

Kek

So a tranny dick is just a skin tube?
Skin from the leg, so not a dick at all.

Fuck me no wonder half of them kill themselves.

Does it even work properly? Can she get a boner or feel pleasure using it during sex? Is it just a piece of skin that allows her to stand up while pissing?

Hahahaha oh man
Leftism is a trip.

Not only is it bigger than mine, but my dick doesn't even have hair on it either.

Imagine having the power to tickle mi'lady's sugar walls with tiny hair bristles.

>skin tube

I don't get why they do this, it looks nothing like a dick, it's gross, it has hair all along it, no sane woman would want to go near it, and now you've got a tonne of scars on your legs as well. It's the biggest mistake you could possibly make, right next to cutting your normal dick off.

>g

You can't even pee with it. You just lay it on the toilet seat between your legs while you pee.

Of fuck I just clicked on the image and this thing has hair all over. Disgusting.

Are these what F2M tranny penis look like? I'm confused and scared at what I'm looking at :/

PERFECTLY

NORMAL

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGER WHY IS HIS DICK STITCHED INTO A THIGH BURRITO

How do you reply the
>"I went to the psychiatrist but it's no use, If i didn't do it i would've killed myself shortly after!!"
that's basically their last resort

using this useless thread to check a sick get (also sage)

Can you feel anything with it? like even a stroke? or the cold porcelain of the bowl when you need to pee like a girl?

What a waste of time and money. Poor fucks just gonna kill themself 2 years later when no one wants to touch them.

Sooooo...a mentally ill lesbian tears off her leg skin, and has it sewn unto the flaps of her vagina.

Did she magically transform into a man, then?

Lets see that dick girl

No I don't think so

prego?

Jesus, people please get laser hair removal before you go shifting the shape and structure of your skin. You don't get weird hair ingrowths in your fake vagoo if you laser first, same with frankendong. Jesus plan ahead.

how can cis boys possibly compete?

Men usually dont complain after ending in bed/escaping from a trap
But wait until some Twitter hoes get laid with "men" to discover that penis contraption

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

>someone somewhere is mutilating themselves
how does this affect you in any measurable way?

Was just about to say.
Looks like its about to fall off, too.

Honestly, OP, would what be at all negative about taking that dong in your ass? I think it might be a very pleasurable experience. In fact it's impressively large. I think it's going into my fap folder.

Pic unrelated

the Jewish plastic surgeons who pulled this psyop must be laughing every step all the way to the bank

imagine having this much power over the goyim where people are beginning to accept this as normal

being a Jew in the current year must feel like being a living Olympian God

Neo-benis is just a good as real benis you bigot

>glood

What do they fill it with

>Every time I think it can't get worse.

it offends me and as we all know anything that is offensive must be shut down

Voting rights

gotcha

whipped cream

how does that not just rot away

It's how every "debate" with these people ends up.
They state that the procedure/hormonal treatment was the only way to avoid suicide.

shit like the rest of the body

>Extra air for her pleasure

They tell them they want to commit suicide they believe it

why the fuck would anyone do this to themselves, they'd be better off using their imagination

>human intellect and resources are wasted on this kind of shit.
west revolution when?

>neoscrotum

regret

do trannies pump up their mock cock like a 1980s pair of hi-tops to get a hardon?

neoscrotum is about to EXPLODE

What do you say to someone who mutilates themself? "Stop it", or "Keep doing it you brave soul"?

Hitler was wro-

how do people not vomit at this irl

i've never met one irl in italy so i cant really say anything
the only thing i ever saw was a thread about a transitioning one who really really was full of regret for doing it (male to female)
using suicide to manipulate people into getting what you want is a massive red flag for subhuman imo, but it's true im not in their pants so it's easy to judge for me
dunno how fucked up in the head they are

I think they connect the abomination to blood vessels

>Walk into the mens bathroom
>Pee
>Look to my right
>See some feminine looking guy pumping his scrotum in order to pee

>mfw I finally understand the link between that fake hairy dong and the big patches on the legs

Only in a completely kiked up world is something this vile and evil lawful

>or the cold porcelain of the bowl when you need to pee like a girl?

Yeah seriously what if you have to take a shit? That thing would touch the water.

You can have an erection, stop crying.

look at all the scum that's on the right patch

But this makes no sense. On one hand they are saying that dick / vagina does not imply gender. At the same tame those triksy jews are doing m2f and f2m sexual reassignment surgeries. Its like they are jewing both sides...

the irony is that most of these "men" will be "faggots" ie they want to fuck men.

just like mtf trys to shill to get men to fuck them the gays will be under attack for bigotry soon.

>there are doctors who specialize in this field

how you want your genitals, senpai?

>Hairy benis
No wonder the suicide rate is so high.

what the fuck

tfw have ftm dysphoria but seeing this makes me want to stay a woman