You know how we look at the other decades like

You know how we look at the other decades like
>60's to 70's hippies
>80's Disco
>90's too cool for school kids
>2000's Oh shit internet
Do you think there will be a time where people will look at the 10's and picture this trend of social "justice" obsession and virtue signaling in a mocking way? Ridicluing the tumblerina look and all that shit? Will the SJWs die down just like the hippies?

Definitely. They're already mocked now.

A lot of the stupid internet trends/subcultures that leaked into real life will be ridiculed:
SJWs, alt right/kekistan, tranny fad, vaporwave, odd future, meme soundcloud rap, women dressing like instagram nigresses

Like these are our equivalents today. A fucking joke

I predict in the future the popularity of smartphones will drastically decrease as people realize that laptops are better in every possible way at computing and they spend most of their day sitting down with both hands available anyway so they don't need a one-handed pocket-computer. As the global population increases and the economy continues going down the shitter, people will become more frugal and the popularity of free (as in free beer) online voice chat services like Skype and Discord will increase. Phones will drastically decrease in popularity as people realize they can just talk to each other through their laptops and/or smartglasses through free internet services instead of paying extra for phone service.

The 10's will be known as the smartphone generation, and yes the hipsters/SJWs are the new hippies.

>generation
I meant decade.

They can't be the new hippies. They're more like the "new new left" with meme and trolls being the new hippies. Hippies were pretty apolitical and while the new left existed at the same time they didn't have that much overlap.

What is it about feminists and wanting to look as fucking ugly as humanly possible?

The kids coming down the pipe are an interesting phenomena.
I know to can cherry pick some LGBETC from them but some of the kids I have gamed with are something else.
>did you just assume my gender
A line I hear almost every game. And you might think ," oh they are just gamer gate tier". And that might be true in some cases.
But people using the word "nerd" with unioronic contempt is on the rise too.

I think "the cult of personality" is dying. People are being recognized as the pretentious self worshiping larper so kids are trying to fit a subculture also niche less making fun of people who live vicariously through their hobbies.

I don't think phones are leaving this soon. It's still more comfortable to use It in the toillet, bed and crowded areas than laptops. Also camera

Thinking about, I haven't seen alot of tablets lately

Tablets are dying hard right now. Mobile phones have become big enough to do tablet stuff, and laptops still have more options than a tablet for working. So no real reason to get a tablet anymore

>Computer you have to carry in a bag replacing computer you can carry in your pocket
Boi

You're right, subcultures or "tribes" are dying down and people dress more neutral these days, the only "alt" looking people are the liberals

Yes. We look back and mock hippies. So, there's no reason to think we won't look back and mock nu-hippies.

Jesus that's ugly

It won't die down. It will just morph into something worse.

>"Looking pretty is something you only do FOR MEN"
>"We hate men so we will make ourselves ugly!"
But it's actually so they don't have to face the fact that they couldn't get a man even if they really tried. Even if they don't want a man, it's extremely important to them to have the ability to get one.

The worst thing about it is it's art. They could make it look however they want to.

And they still posit as the ideal tatted-up pieces of shit that are not attractive in the least. "I don't need to change, I'm already at my own ideal!"

>virtue signaling
**moral aggrandizing (or pseudo-moral)
Stop using that disgusting tumblrterm.

Trolls and memes ate pretty eternally married with rightwing political subcultures and conservativism at this point famfam.

When smartglasses are much cheaper, more powerful, and start getting shilled hard by companies like Apple and Google, they will replace smartphones. Hands-free web browsing is much more convenient than one-handed browsing and looks much less retarded than the cucks looking down at their phones while walking in public.

The ugly bitches are so humiliated by their disgusting natures that they have to take their minds off that fact by drawing ugly cartoons. You know what these girls fear far more than any man, weapon or salad? They fear mirrors. Mirrors don't lie very well.

I think a lot of SJW just got shell shocked by Charlottesville.

Their "Righteous Indignation" space just go turned in to a cripple space.

Stuff like that really sends the fakers running for the hills. (Most SJW's, like most Edge Lords are fake as fuck and going with the crowd for companionship.)

My prediction is we will all look back at this era of about 2010-2020 as a more innocent and naïve time in Power Politics. A time before blood shed was the norm. Now that blood has been shed at Cville, I believe we will see the die hard types starting to make appearances. (That includes State Law Enforcement with orders to kill in broad daylight.) Stay sharp.

>There was a time when tumblerinas fetishized pale skin, victorian clothing and european folklore/mythology
>Tomboys weren't transgender
>Dyed hair wasn't exclusive to feminists with ugly haircuts
>Goths, emos, skaters etc
>Hobbies like vidya were pure and apolitical
>We have pic related now
What went so wrong? If this isn't proof of Cultural Marxism, I don't know what it is

>80s
>disco

Pick one faggot

This is what happens when culture is eroded. Real beauty is replaced with the idea that beauty is whatever people say it is.

70's - disco . 80's - pop and metal

>80s
>disco

Wut

That image is unacceptable, they can't just turn every Jojo character into an Abo for no reason. Why is Polnareff still white?