Clearing up what the DACA is and isn't

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-2006.html#0-0-0-202
reuters.com/article/us-immigration-california/california-allows-college-aid-to-illegal-immigrants-idUSTRE7971SK20111008
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump wants to deport this
apologize!

It has to go back.

anchor babies are next

Commiefornia never disappoints.

>O-our ancestors were here first!
Then stay the fuck in California and taxes

Undocumented Citizen
>Illegal Alien
Undocumented Citizen
>Illegal Alien
Undocumented Citizen
>Illegal Alien

Someone needs to check their undocumented privledges

>Clearing up what the DACA is and isn't
DEFERRED ACTION FOR CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS. In other words, it is special privileges for illegal spic invaders just because they happened to be brought in by their law-breaking parents.

THROW OUT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. KILL THEM ON SIGHT IF THEY BREAK IN AGAIN. YOU ARE AN ARMY OF GENOCIDAL INVADERS AND YOU MUST BE DRIVEN OUT AND KEPT OUT.

DACA must go away and it WILL go away.

Perfect time to deport.
Who do you think is going to pay for these babies? American babies if born here. Deport and Mexico pays.

>do not qualify for federal aid

Implying you don't have fake IDs and SS numbers just to get around in society?

>pay taxes

Even an illegal cartel worker beheading people for a living "pays taxes" when he buys a coke to refresh after a day of skinning teenagers.

The amount of untaxed work and under the table work of illegals is staggeringly high for reasons that should be obvious. How the fuck can you argue you're illegally in a country but somehow also able to live a normal life and pay taxes "like everyone else"?

It doesn't make any sense.

Found this on the UC-Berkley site. They are actively helping criminals.

California gives them IDs to qualify for state financial aid too. That's probably where 90% of them are

It stands for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.
That is CHILDREN
These full grown adults have been living through a legal loophole and haven't bothered to acquire legal residency because they didn't face any consequences.
Now that there might be actual repercussions for breaking the law, its suddenly sooo haard to get a green card.

>Alvarez

The states with the most DACAs offer aid.

send them over here, we are not racist like you :3

kys

>ID : fEnpVal
awww, so cute, fempai

I feel bad for law abiding DACA people

>UC Berkeley
>Helping criminals
Imagine my motherfucking shock.

>law abiding
>illegal

Wasn't their fault, it was their parents fault

They're adults now and are responsible for their choice to remain in this country illegally.

Struggling Americans should come first. Going back to your own country isn't the worst thing that can happen.

They're also forgetting their ancestors where also Spaniards as well, their entire race is a mixture of the natives and the Spanish

If it's temporary, when are they leaving?

She's full of shit.

You cannot pay taxes or own a home without a green card. If you pay taxes and own a home, you have whats called Permanent Resident status, which is one step below citizenship and basically states you're OK to stay here.

>there is no pathway to citizenship

But, there is...

>we undocumented residents

Someone calls ICE please ;)

Repealing DACA will...

Make

Mexico

Great

Again

I'm pretty conservative myself but deporting illegal anchor babies and undocumented children back to a 3rd world country is pretty much signing their death warrant. Not sure how I feel about DACA desu. More DACA or less DACA?

you are retarded.
half of my ex gf's family was undocumented and they owned homes as well as payed taxes.
is Sup Forums this uneducated about this shit or what?

>Ciriac Alvarez
ecks dee ecks dee
Do you pronounce this like Cirôc? or like Celiac's?

The only perk they get is being far enough south of the border to be out of range.

If their parents cared about their kids they'd go back with them. OR PERHAPS NOT PUT THEM IN THIS AWKWARD POSITION IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Proof? I'm not aware of any process in which illegal immigrants can apply for citizenship
Green card owners aren't us citizens.

Yeah the parents are stupid, but why should the kids be punished? Are you liable for your parents debts if they pass on before paying it?

SEE rrree ahk

Social Security fraud

you're better than that, user. it's the principal that matters here.

there has to be rule of law: negative consequences to breaking the law and positive benefits to obeying the law. an undocumented person who owns a home and pays taxes is not a legal citizen of the country no matter what they contribute to society. they aren't exempt from laws they've broken because of things they do right.

fucking gold

MORE DAKKA
WAAAAGH

>Are you liable for your parents debts if they pass on before paying it?
Sometimes.

>why should the kids be punished?
because they're adults now and because they're brown

>half of my ex gf's family was undocumented and they owned homes as well as payed taxes.

Unless you saw an actual pay stub from these people, I don't buy it. Sounds like you are a gullible moron who believes anything people tell you.

What DACA is: beaners in the US who shouldn't be.

Should be first. Future Anchor babies then past anchor babies

It's not punishment, it's justice. You break the law = you face the consequences.

I can only get so erect, don't tease me.

i'm not defending them, im just surprised how little a lot of you here actually know about daca and the illegals you guys are apparently so redpilled about.

you are genuinely stupid if you believe this my friend.
some illegals qualify to get a social security card and use it for their jobs.
and where do you think some of them have been living here for the past 15 years? they're not gonna be renting all that time.
i know some of them that have even paid off their houses.

>inb4 RINO cuckservative
i'm not defending them. mexico as a whole would be much better off if they were deported, and even they know this. a lot of the times it's the anchor babies that prevent them from just going back on their own accord.

Like I said, the parents deserve a bus trip back to their Homeland, but the kid, assuming they were young in age or born here, couldn't be reasonably held accountable for existing in what they think is a normal situation.

Would compulsory military service be a fitting "punishment" for DREAMers?

Report her to ICE. I already did.

None of you guys actually believe Trump is going to deport these people, right? There's a reason he's deferring 6 months and that's so Congress can pass a law giving the, official status.

If Congress fails, which is likely given their current success rate, Trump can then forget about it and let it go back to the way it was.

The other reason he's deferring is because he doesn't actually want to do this, but he realizes he's losing you guys by the hundreds for failing to deliver on anything. So he's hoping the shiny object will work, and so far so good. You guys are buying it.

>what they think is a normal situation.
THEY KNOW ITS NOT NORMAL

So, you've never worked for a living or gotten a paycheck, huh? The only retard here is you.

Trump = genius

I saw a lot of illegals at the AntiFag meetings...

>this: (i) In general.-Any immigrant who is or has been a member of or affiliated
with the Communist or any other totalitarian party (or subdivision or affiliate
thereof), domestic or foreign, is inadmissible

Sauce: uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-2006.html#0-0-0-202

Mwahahahah absolutely subversive!

Even as a legal citizen you can elect a tax withholding rate of 0. You literally have seen 0 evidence to believe they actually paid any taxes. Same with renting. They told you they pay property tax so you bought it, did you actually see any physical evidence they did it? Considering the attitude you're copping here I'm 100% sure you did not. Someone told you they did and you took their word for it.

You are the idiot here, not me.

Yeah, when they're old enough to be "conscious" but still unable to provide for themselves.

>YOU ARE AN ARMY OF GENOCIDAL INVADERS
>the irony

Why are you lying on the internet about disgusting illegals?

>never had a gf
>they don't pay taxes
>they shouldn't be allowed to own homes as non citizens

Why are you such a sympathizing lying nigger?

>but he realizes he's losing you guys by the hundreds for failing to deliver on anything
> failing to deliver on anything

oh my sweet television-fed ignorant child

What DACA is: one of Obama's plans to put a million foreigners into our highest institutions so they can forward his anti-"colonial" agenda

Owning a green card for five years is the main way to apply for citizenship.
t. I did it

Sending back is not a punishment for committing a crime.
It's enforcing US Immigration law dipshit

>temporary relief.

Well, time's up.

Report them all to ICE. I reported her, the group of illegals she is in, her family, and the illegals commenting on her page. They gotta go back.

*argument invalid* illegals leech off public tax payer funds. Many legal students are low income and might not have access to even some of these funds as it is limited amd taken away by illegals.

My captcha is a sign of the times. Illegals should go back to where the sign points them to.
reuters.com/article/us-immigration-california/california-allows-college-aid-to-illegal-immigrants-idUSTRE7971SK20111008

If they paid taxes without legal work status, then they did it with a stolen Social Security Number and this causes a lot of problems for the honest American they stole it from.

>Would training them in US military weapons and tactics be a fitting "punishment" for DREAMers?
Fuck that, they should all be executed.

dude...
go into any tax place and ask them...
there's dozens of mexican tax preparation businesses in cali, illinois, and texas, specifically for undocumented people. are you trying to argue that they don't own homes? they do...

listen faggot larper, i've done more to make this country whiter than you or the millions of sperm cells you've wasted fapping to kike propaganda ever could've. why the fuck would i be lying about shit that's as simple as looking up?

wait, you mean there's a way to become a citizen legally so you don't have to grovel and beg like a spoiled millennial?

>Sending a person raised in a developed country back to the 3rd world because some traitorous lawmakers and Gen X/millennials wanted to virtue signal

Sounds like a good idea

You're a dumb faggot user and I hope you kill yourself.

Yes, this however implies you have been selected through the immigration process. I was talking about those in the DACA program. I have not seen any information presented to illegal immigrants on applying for citizenship. I also do not know if said legal channels are available for said illegal, if anything Obama put this particular category of people in a really complicated position that congress needs to resolve or deportation.

>Would compulsory military service be a fitting "punishment" for DREAMers?

fuck no

last thing the military needs is a bunch of knuckle dragging shit bags who dont want to be there

you guys don't seem to understand that a lot of them actually qualify to get real social security numbers...

>dude...
>go into any tax place and ask them...
>there's dozens of mexican tax preparation businesses in cali, illinois, and texas, specifically for undocumented people. are you trying to argue that they don't own homes? they do...

Not even one argument I made you addressed. Make an effort here, neanderballs.

You never saw physical evidence of them paying taxes, so far you have admitted to this yourself. Yet we're supposed to believe because you "know a girl who knows a guy" who pays taxes, that means that illegals are not a drain on tax revenue.

Your case is literally made of toilet paper and shit.

I hope you get deported.

weird, they also qualify to be deported.

tough choice tho

Why would I want to support them getting scholarships that could have gone to Americans?

Trying to outcuck the Canadians Hans?

>We add to social security
By using stolen numbers

Hyperbole does not add to any reasoned discussion of facts.
>tweets are for hyperbole
Only ACTUAL facts lend to honest discussion
>not fakets you regressive minded use to supplant facts (ironically, you wasted your chance to American education your mind).

lol

Absolutely not. There's enough fucking retards in the military as is. If anything, the military need to step up the enlistment and commissioning standards. I mean just look at what happened with those two Navy ships crashing into cargo ships, that was a combination of poor working conditions and diversity hires. If necessary, put the spics in the reserves, but absolutely do not put the lives of American soldiers at risk from the sheer incompetence and stupidity most illegal aliens show.

>muh money

fuck off spic

>I "DESERVE" to be here because I worked hard
You broke federal immigration law and were saved by reckless usage of executive orders. You deserve nothing and are prattling off a list of hamfisted benefits arbitrarily applied to illegals. Congraulations, you can own a home or go to college, as an American from birth, what makes these people believe they can simply walk into my country and demand these things of us? If I did this in any other country, I would deported, instantly. Where does this entitlement end?

If your parent robs a bank do you get to keep the money?

since you apparently can't read, i'm gonna have to guess you might be a nigger larping.
i never said they aren't a drain on the economy.
i'm saying that they pay taxes, literally look it up. regardless if you want all of them to be deported, which i get, they still pay taxes...
you want me to fucking call my ex and ask for her dad's tax return???

ILLEGAL = ILLEGAL

THROW THIS BITCH TO MEXICO

Dinduu...

>¿How many illegal chilrens and anchor babies is California. Educating currently?

it's not tough, the country is just incompetent.
there's already 1 million deportation orders ongoing, why does ICE not put even a dent on that number?

If they paid taxes then the feds kbew where they lived. So why weren't they deported?

>defineamerican
A country that has laws you fucking spic.

Did they put any effort to become documented? So they have enough money and time for a house...? this smells like bait. Either way it's universal to not give two fucks about someone that doesnt want to help themself so take your libtard shit and shove it up your ass cause all this virtual signalling is all talk. Plus how the fuck do you even know they payed all taxes?? Lol you need to listen to Peterson about lying, it's not good for you desu.

How many illegals is California currently incarcerating?

>cost of illegal immigration (partial cost, because Healthcare, infrastructure stress, food stamps daycare .....)

>we do not choose to be undocumented
Yes you do, by jumping a fence instead of going through the red tape and paperwork like everyone else.

>white people: "Why should I feel back, I didn't own any slaves! I'm not guilty for what my ancestors did!."
>white people: "They have to go back! Sure they were kids but their parents broke the law and they knew it!."