How did taking the /fit/ pill improve your lives Sup Forums...

How did taking the /fit/ pill improve your lives Sup Forums? I found that the more bigger i am now the less intimidating other males are when they oppose me on something. Women are also more social with me and it feels easier to socialize with them knowing they can be easily dominated in the bed. its also a lot more easier to make friends, and to make fun of black people, because most other /fit/ men cling to their race to form social groups. why haven't you taken the fit pill yet Sup Forums? I feel like a walking God among my peers, while they are over focused on their Jewish media (TV and Video Games) i'm gaining mass to rule over them in the social hierarchy. Chad Nationalism is not a meme

I'm 31.

When I...

>lift reguarly
>cardio few times to work up sweat
>drink Chad levels of water
>stretch
>meditate
>cut out booze/coffee
>cut out processed foods
>cut out cheese/dairy

I am a literal unstoppable force.
Unfortunately im lucky to do like 3 of these at once. Usually I can only last a week doing all of them

Nigger stole your lats

It didn't. Not once in five or so years have I felt any better with it, it's just an extra bother/worry for a pretty vain and meaningless goal. I lifted for strength only too, but I never felt anything more than superficially improved, since I never need to lift more than 20kg in actual life, I just don't care.

I'm considering taking up jiu jitsu instead, a lot more interesting and I could see it having a much better, tangible effect on self esteem and confidence.

It didn't. In fact, it made my quality of life worse, because I get angrier a lot quicker now, I have heaps of energy I need to burn, women compliment me and I have no idea how to react to it besides ignoring them (which makes them like me more). I've basically become addicted to exercise. My friends tell me to take a break from working out/running for a week, but I end up sneaking out of the house at 3AM to go for a 7km run. I also need to eat way, way more food so I can maintain my bodyweight and not turn to ash.

This is awful.

I did not. I do not want to go to the gym.

>tfw too healthy to enjoy life

Is that you? Can i ask you what exersizes you are doing the most? Im really trying to get abs. Almost have em. But what would you say would be the best training for that? And how long would it take. Also what do you eat?

Too much effort senpai. Virgin skeleton nationalism is the true redpill. You can lounge around comfy all day, abstaining from useless meals, quenching your thirst with a sip of mountain dew.

Abs are basically just having low body fat. Do Russian twists with a weight and sit ups/leg raises or something and lower your body fat.

You can make water an unconscious routine, don't worry about cutting up your diet until you get exercise into a routine as well. Doing all 8 of those at the same time will doom you to fail.

Cutting out coffee shouldn't make a difference.
Coffee is good for keeping your bowels regular, down a cup like a shot as soon as you can after waking. Being regular is amazing.

>women compliment me and I have no idea how to react to it besides ignoring them (which makes them like me more)
>I thought I was the only autistic /fit/ guy to deal with this.
I literally don't know how to take a compliment. Everytime I get one it's either "t-thanks" and I walk away or I think they're being a smartass and just walk away. Had girls run up to me after doing this to give me their number.

This.

Friendly reminder that "getting too big" is a meme for naturals who stay lean.
Like you said it's a lot easier to make friends.
I can be openly racist in front of arabs and blacks and they'll take it without saying a word. Although I've stopped doing that because it is now ILLEGAL in France.
There are absolutely no downsides to lifting weights, if you aren't doing it you should be ashamed of yourself.
Friendly reminder that people don't actually respect fat powerlifters, sure you can lift a lot but people talk shit behind your back because you look like garbage. 12% is IDEAL

I took the fitpill, not the /fit/pill, because u didn't want to be a narcissistic faggot like the latter. /fit/ is full of pathetic cunts on questionable substances pretending it's improved their lives as they whine on /r9k/ about >tfw no gf on another monitor.

Ab roller

>un flag

what a waste mate.

An-Cap is the real chad political ideology

My usual response is kind of just a "yeah, sure" or something when I receive any sort of female attention. It's not awkward, but apparently it's dismissive. I'm not even bad with women, I just can't take compliments.

Been lifting for a few years, I've gotten very strong.
My hands and wrists are always a little "off" though. Seems like there is always some sort of reoccurring pain in one or both of my hands I'm having to baby. My grip is also starting to get fatigued at the end of each workout.
Other than that, I'm stronger in every way.

That guy will look like a he doesn't even lift without pump and gym lighting. 2 years wasted.
Friendly reminder to not be a faggot with abs and to bulk properly.

It didn't, it fucked up my back and shoulder.

Being /fit/ is like false advertising when you are a dicklet like me.

>gym four times a week
>gained 11kg of muscle in 6 months of going to gym
>quit video games (I don't even find them fun anymore)

If you have trouble piling on muscle then do a lot of cardio and calisthenics. Think military training. The usable strength you get from this is no joke.

>meditate
Some people think meditation is gay. Let me correct your prejudices. Equivalent of meditation can be something as simple as watching a bonfire, tending your organic permaculture garden, repetitive light labour (e.g., painting, wax-on/wax-off), shooting targets, fishing or gently beating the crap out of a hitchhiker you kidnapped.

westerners are just frail like that

You're most likely wrong, you probably gained some fat as well. Maybe also retaining a little water, especially with creatine.
I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but that much muscle in that amount of time is nearly impossible to attain. If you really pulled it off, fantastic.

Wow, all that work and he's still a scrawny underweight manlet.

Ive been big for a while, it doesnt change how professional people treat you, just socially amongst retards.

You still need to be professional and financially mature to get respect by the non-bovine class of beta males who think getting big is the quick trip to alphahood.

However, growing a big beard has gotten me respect from all people from all classes. That was interesting.

>cut out coffee
For what purpose? Literally raises metabolism and test levels.

My best buddy helped me lose 40 pounds and get fittest I've ever been and then he got meningitis somehow and lost both his legs and half of each arm. Now I feel guilty for being fit while he can't even wipe his own ass.

Also going to the gym is a fucking chore as someone with two toddlers, going to school full time and works two 12 hour shifts a week.

>Drive to gym
>change clothes
>get in your workout in a limited amount of time
>probably have to wait/share to use the bench or squat rack
>go and shower, not that it matters because I am going to keep sweating for another hour afterwords
>put on regular clothes if I need to go to class, run an errand or whatever
>get those clothes sweaty
>need to eat or make a protein shake

So even if you're only working out for 45 minutes, it's an hour and a half adventure. I can't do it after class, have to get the kids from their grandma's house or daycare as soon as I can. Can't do it before school/work, every morning is a fucking marathon of chaos trying to get out on time. Can't do it at night, I have to do homework/watch kids/make dinner sometimes/put them to bed. If I get a day with no school or work, what am I going to do with the kids while working out? Loading them up, dropping them off at a daycare and getting them after isn't worth the hassle just to exercise.

I'd love to work out more, but as it is, I can only go on walks or do some maintenance body weight shit at home. No place to put a squat rack and weights at home even if I could afford it. Lifting is for kidless people

jesus. real life is so fucking random.

How the hell did he lose limbs from meningitis?
I had this as a kid, turned into encephalitis which is even worst. It's in your spine, membrane, and with encephalitis it goes to your actual brain.

cutting out booze and coffee? For definition? You're full blown gay.

Lift at home. I lost 50lbs doing everything at home besides hiking.

Yeah, the whole consuming protein just to keep huge is retarded.
I saw some huge swoled out fag walking in the parking lot and I almost laughed at him, knowing he'd shrink to nothing without working out everyday.

Get yourself dumbbells with plenty of weights. Also get an indoor pull up bar.
For legs do plenty of goblet squats, lunges, and using a thick board and holding heavy weights, do calf raises.
For upper body the best you can do is pull ups, when they get easy start doing weighted pull ups. Get some (or make some) dip bars too if you can, lean forward and go wide and you can build a very good chest from this.
There's plenty other things you can do at home too with this equipment obviously, was just giving you ideas.

Because coffee tastes like shit and I'm not so weak I need a chemical addiction to wake me up in the morning.

/fit/ led me down a very retarded path. I kept chasing numbers on the barbell, and got fat as fuck. Then I hurt my knee and wasn't lifting as regularly, and got even fatter. I basically look like Rippetoe. I used to be drowning in pussy when I was lean, very slightly muscular, and broke. Now women can't even pretend to not be disgusted with me, even though I make 6 figures. I only ever get hit on by faggots.

Never take the bearpill, lads.

I'm 5'6. There's literally no point in lifting. I will never be big or intimidating or 10/10 to women and I can eat 6 mcdonalds burgers in a day and not gain any belly fat. Why bother

He didn't go to the doctor quick enough and ended up getting sepsis which carried the infection to his limbs and cause what's kind of like blood clots that cut of oxygen to his limbs and caused the tips of his limbs to start dying. His fingers and shit started turning black and dying because oxygenated blood wasn't going to them anymore. The doctors would cut off the dying tissue back until his legs and most of his arms were gone. I don't know if it's common but because his immune system was extremely weakened he got secondary infections as well, I remember visiting him and he has these boils that would pop and turn into necrosis spots that looked like severe burn so they had to do skin graphs on him to replace the skin on his chest and near his armpits.

/fit/ here

Go back to /fit/ faggot, I don't wanna see fitness threads on Sup Forums

Getting fit was the best decision I ever made.
I feel stronger, faster, more motivated, more confident, and more social. Hell, even my thinking is clearer.
My only regret is not doing it sooner.

sort yourselves out, faggots

Same problem here
I'm 5.5 because I got dem shit genes from my Italian side
Still try to work out tho
Its enough when you look like you just started working out

>coffee - coffee bean
>Chemical addiction
Kek

Do some Dragon flags pleb