NO, STOP. JUST FUCKING STOP

WHY DID GOD ABANDON US. ITS LIKE WE'RE LIVING IN SHADMAN'S HEAD

twitter.com/ELLEmagazine/status/904721521200861184

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
dailysignal.com/2017/06/27/new-law-canada-remove-kids-parents-reject-transgender-ideology/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/06/new-ontario-law-enables-govt-to-seize-children-from-parents-opposing-gender-transition/
christianpost.com/news/ontario-passes-law-government-seize-children-parents-oppose-gender-transition-186332/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White people are niggers

Child abuse!

Sharia would have prevented this.

everyday I see the next 'most jewish thing', this is it right now

>anything past necrophilia

At that point we've become Crossed

If God exists, he surely weeps

Wait until he gets the shit bullied out of him by minorities.

Don't you mean wh*te

Please end our suffering

p r o g r e s s

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Look at his fucking parents...

Yup, the madness is just beginning.
We must go full 14/88 or we will be extinct before the new century even starts.

If "Lactatia" weren't such a hilarious name for a drag queen I'd be mad. Props to whatever Jewish comedy writer gave him the idea for that name.

What did they mean by this

His sister came up with it. His gay dad approved.

I see two proud and progressive parents. It's 2017 you intolerant xenophobic bigot

yeah all his mannerism and stereotypical interests are his own, that much is clear

he came up with the YES HONEY QUEEN *snap snap snap* on his own, or maybe from his peers

and his obese tumblr mom doesn't encourage this at all

do you think he hangs out in lots of gay bars as an 8 year old boy?

>Lactatia
!??!?!

Thank God I don't live in Toronto.

Reminder set that this is all the endgame of Fedoras with their secularism and (((democracy))) bullshit

If we'd still my Christian monarchies the holy Inquisition would squash this filth in its birth

If it weren't already unsubtle in that costume, of course that 8-year old boy has the name 'Lactacia'

Fucking hell

so true m8

>Toronto

>live in Toronto
>go out to have a burger on your lunch break
>walk into food establishment
>get exposed to a grown man dressed as a 6 year old squatting over a bucket to piss in the restaurant
>lose appetite, and will to live

I'm thinking of spreading flyers and posters around town relating to this kind of wickedness, what are some good statistics I could use?

lgbt 8 year old? is somebody fucking this kid? how do we know?

elementary school aged children aren't having sexual experiences yet, at least of their own choosing

lol its een worse than you think looks like nabmla is finaly achieving there goal by proxy.

see how he likes being a girl when his boipucci is split open by his neighbor's big white cock

WHAT THE FUCK

Prevalence of HIV / STD amongst homo/transexuals is an easy one

And smart to keep it to easy to digest pamphlets / flyers

lads, after all of this is finished, we might have to save our country in its last days

The way the "dad" looks at his son is disgusting. That's got to be the whale's gay friend or something.

>Lactatia

This is child abuse

Might? Start stocking up on ammo friend. Eventually things will fall apart and i refuse to be culturally enriched by the dark rainbow horde.
A power play is being made, decades of work coming to fruition. The us us culturally, militarily and economically weakening. The only question is when do they start the violence and purges, when do they go for the throat and try to seize the reigns of power?

What the fuck. I'm glad I live in rural Nova Scotia and not Ontario

You see it's okay now to dress your boys up like little girls and teach them to be fucktoys because it's all about diversity and trans acceptance.

Talking about and making sexuality a priority and identity for 8 year olds is okay now because "muh rights mafagga".

>in canada they are making it illegal to not allow a child to change their gender
>they'll remove the child from the home of the parent if they don't enable it
dailysignal.com/2017/06/27/new-law-canada-remove-kids-parents-reject-transgender-ideology/

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/06/new-ontario-law-enables-govt-to-seize-children-from-parents-opposing-gender-transition/

christianpost.com/news/ontario-passes-law-government-seize-children-parents-oppose-gender-transition-186332/

J U S T

>and not Ontario
See above + pic related...

The end of days are near

'Cause I'm praying for rain
I'm praying for tidal waves
I want to see the ground give way
I want to watch it all go down
Mom, please flush it all away
I want to see it go right down
I want to watch it go right in
Watch you flush it all away

Day of the Rake when???

Let us pray

Is there any saving us at this point?

It all feels so hopeless.

The Jewish conspiracy to promote degeneracy is antisemitic paranoia but I wish it did exist so I could support it

You know what to do leafs, I know you have it in you

hah! at least they weren't white

It isn't just the tranny bullshit... If they think you are "insensitive" at all so some topics, they can take your kids.
Be a Christian that dislikes homosexuality? Pay up with your kid tax.

Fuck. I'd rather be american, get shot.

ill see you down in arizona bay, user

God didn't abandon us, we abandoned God.

It's so cute tho
:3

What's the problem here? It's beautiful to see such a stunning individual not being ashamed of himself. Move on, literally no issue here.

I wonder how many Trump supporters this made?

His mother surely didn't project this on him.

> Doing what makes him feel accepted.
So he is persuaded to do that...

Dude looks high as fuck and he glances at the kid like its a piece of meat.
>such beauty
>many progress
>wow

The colon doesnt know when to explode, it only knows that its completely fulla shit. The earth is reaching max capacity. OF SHIT

all ill say is hang them up in the middle of the night, if someone sees you going against the grain in public, they might call up the left wing death squads. so be very careful

this kid will kill himself as soon as he hits puberty

How fucked up does your kid's childhood have to be to even think about being a drag queen at age 8? Only thing I can remember about being 8 was wanting to be a T-Rex.

>old enough to explore their gender
>old enough to explore their genitals
It's all a slippery slope to further push some sick agenda.

Is it weird that I think weed man is still the faggiest thing in that pic?

I had a female friend on facebook who was underage and obsessed with drag queens. She eventually started hanging out with the more high profile ones like the ones from Rupaul's Drag Race.
They would give her sex toys, grope her, make out with her, etc. It's disgusting, and when I told her it wasn't right that they were doing this all to a teenage girl, she told me it's okay because they're gay. They're pedophiles and they groom children as early as they can, using the facade of homosexuality as an excuse.

>Nothing to see here, goy

O...okay Canada, I get it. You guys want to be at the cutting edge of shitposting but this is too real.

I'm from a third world country and holy shit i sure am proud at least my hell hole isn't as degenerate

How much longer until society completely falls apart?

>doing what makes him feel accepted
The ENTIRE point of drag queen culture is to have a secret alter ego. If he's just dressing up as some fat-lipped woman, it hardly qualifies.

Drag queens, whether or not if you think what they do is creepy or queer, are usually everymen during the day; mechanics, firefighters, &c, who put on a show during the night as a funny-looking woman. It has more in common with stand-up comedy than a political or cultural position.

The point of drag is to put on a show for a couple hours on the weekend, not to walk around with a wig whenever you feel like it.

It would be like Christian Bale dressing like Batman and walking down the street, with others calling him "brave" and "a freedom fighter" because he sues people who ask "Mr. Bale" for an autograph.

>grow up in a country where white men are being tossed aside
>feel the only way to be acepted is to become a drag queen

It makes sense if you look at it that way
>still a mental illness

This picture will haunt him for the rest of his life. Shame on his parents.

It's a man dressing like a woman. I don't care if it's a 'character', it spawned from perversion and it promotes perversion. I've seen drag queen shows, and they're fucking degenerate.

They're like shitty comedians that nobody would go see, except they dress like women so progressives flock to see them because it's so progressive. They spawned from gay culture, and most of them are gay. They're disgusting freaks and they've been pushing this shit on us since Ru Paul back in the 1990s. Maybe even prior to that. Divine was too gross to get most people on board, but he certainly normalized this shit among the disgusting leftists. It's degenerate in every conceivable way. It needs to be stopped, with fire if necessary.

sauce?
for scientific purposes of cultural marxism

Kalki will come and burn the filthy degenerates with his flaming sword.

in 10 years there will be infinite access to legal boipuccy making the price for it extremly low! Literally best timeline.

Holy shit, that... (((nose)))

he didn't burn all the public shitters though

>shop across the road called apostate

Good did not abandon us. We turned our back on God.

Today's bullies falling down on the job. In my day we'd have drowned the little faggot in the girls toilets.

>03:16
what symbol is that on the kid's back?
>symbologist user pls halp

>himself
kys racist bigot

Why do these retards always use the ampresand? They can't type a three letter word or what?

in my day we would've taken turns fucking his tight little asshole until he was in shock

Funny how anime in the 80s/90s idealized the European form.

It's a metallic reflective hamsa, with an eye or a mandala above it. It's from those packs of temporary tattoos that rave/festival sluts wear around

that tiny macbook

Only baitroach says it like that.

This is just some random roach or dipshit with a proxy. They aren't entirely wrong in this instance though.

>LGBT is about acceptance and expression of one's sexuality
>except when 8 year olds do it

Except they would not even argue the latter at this point, would they.

Crossed Family Values

It's the dad. I've looked into this. I follow the kid's instagram account out of morbid fascination. I think the dad is a gay predator. The mom is a dumb narcissistic enabler.

female roles in theater productions used to be exclusively male roles
(males playing females)
(females not allowed)

Canucks need to grow some balls. God help the man forcing me to turn my children into degenerates, they would have to pry my kids out from my cold, dead hands, and I guarantee I would not be the only casualty. You leaves need to take your country back.