Do you believe american propaganda about the threat of the NK? I honestly don't

Do you believe american propaganda about the threat of the NK? I honestly don't.

NK won't ever start a war, because it would be just suicidal, but with nukes they can be sure america won't saddam them.

Amerilards always need some kind of threat to keep the public attention from the fact their country is fucked beyond repair.

North Korea doesn't recognise Israels
Existance, and has racial policies to preserve the Korean race, sounds pretty based.

It's late so I don't want to go into a detailed post about why I support NK, but I will point out the hypocrisy of trump supporters not trusting the MSM with Hillary or Syria or Libya but then suddenly turning around when Trump threatens NK or Syria.

Can't trust Kim with the nuclear launch codes.

Trump need to make war with someone to delay another economic crash
NK is wise to say fuck off

I dont. but im a tiny minority. Both right and left wing people here think its a complete hellhole.

I don't believe it at all. I'm not stupid to believe a country that has an army post in almost every country in the world and can't stay in peace for even 30 years since it's been founded. Specially when you know who controls it

if Kim Nukes Japan / SK its a death sentence
If Kim keeps building his arsenal it's a death sentence for the world.
We have reached the point where we will false flag against an ally to keep China out of it and nuke the fuck outta NK

Realized Bruce Willis can't do nothing.

*Chuck Norris

Nukes are the only mean of preserving your sovereignty against the US and their gang. Yugoslavia would've still been around if Tito had left it with few ICBMs

I don't believe it at all. It's scary to see my father who is a die-hard liberal open to the idea of a preemptive strike. Both the left and right want war.

No, but they've brought it upon themselves with all their "we're going to nuke you" bullshitting. Their aggressive actions were going to bite them back eventually.

>NK won't ever start a war, because it would be just suicidal, but with nukes they can be sure america won't saddam them.

Yeah, but if North Korea does start a war it's going to be the US who has to clean up the mess.

>Sup Forums finally crawled so far up it's own ass they are defending north korea because 'muh kikes'

Would it?

The way our history book says it went down is the Croats hated the Serbs for having to much control in the Federal Government after Tito kicked the bucket.
And once the Croats started shit, it all went down hill from there.
How do nukes protect you from internal war?
Sure Serbia could threaten to nuke stuff if outside nations intervened, but that would just get them counter-nuked.

Lel, no.

Commie Yougo was doomed to fail because it was a multiculti cult.

>NK won't ever start a war, because it would be just suicidal,

They did last week dumbass.

Nobody seriously believes that best korea poses any threat to anyone. I still hope for some fire and fury though.

I don't believe the US government about them and I don't think they are an imminent threat, but fuck if they don't do EVERYTHING in their power to provoke US into invading.

I mean I'm a really peaceful guy. I opposed the Iraq invasion. I'm an anti-imperialist. But if the US nuked North Korea I'd find it really hard to feel sorry for them after all the shit they talk and fire off

The problem is that NK threats a great ally such as Japan, if it threatened Finland we wouldn't give a shit.

Didn't Japan attacked you the last time they had a chance?

>Sup Forums
>one person / united in thought
lol

Personally I think this shit wouldn't be happening if there had been sincere diplomatic relations with the DPRK & "The West" from the get go.

Like how Deng did with China, Il-Sung could have done with the DPRK.
But he didn't.
And then his son Jong-Il was a retard.
And now his grandson seems to be an educated person who is continuing his father's retarded policy's.

We passed the point of the dangers of controlled nuclear detonation to cause chromosome anomalies long ago. Hiroshima and Nagasaki I believe. They use the term leveled here. My point is that as a world we've taken the step back for those of us that don't consider barometric manipulation devastating in terms of blast radius and made it appoint to appoint the step back to be VIOLENCE in order to uphold the idea of peace. Call it Globalist Shitshow.

It plays in the hands of Trump. Now he has leverage on the congress to wage his trade war on China. Anyone opposing it in the Congress will be labeled as a traitor and the public opinion will agree.

Why fire a missile over Japan?

Wroooong.

A show of strength.
They know the US would like to destroy them and we're clearly more powerful, they have to show they are strong enough to damage the US so we decide its not worth the trouble and casualties.