ITS HAPPENING

UNSC MEETING ON NORTH KOREA

OLD THREAD HIT THE BUMP LIMIT

STARTS 10:00 ET

LIVE STREAM

webtv.un.org/live-now/watch/security-council-non-proliferationdemocratic-people’s-republic-of-korea-8039th-meeting/5533080418001

webtv.un.org/live-now/watch/security-council-non-proliferationdemocratic-people’s-republic-of-korea-8039th-meeting/5533080418001

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/04/north-korea-nuclear-ballistic-missile-south-korea-live-latest1/
youtube.com/watch?v=UIPSvIz9NDs
youtube.com/watch?v=H0b_s0oVvVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what happens monday? next meeting about waggling the finger at glorious leader and saying "no no bad stop it"?

nothing will happen

>not happening

it's over.

might be a use of force request. if not, just moar sanctions

US ambassador says they're going to test another missile, What happens then?

I just saw the news of this, someone give me a quick rundown

even deeper concerns on the next unsc meeting..

>its another we strongly condemn episode

Norks totally rekt by UN. Another meeting to be held on Monday. That's it Destroyer of Fish, prepare to be condemned!

Strongly!

HO. LEE. FUK.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/04/north-korea-nuclear-ballistic-missile-south-korea-live-latest1/

>nothing happens again

absolute nothing burger

it was
nothing will happen
shows over

>weeks ago
>WE'RE GOING TO UNLEASH FIRE AND FURY IF YOU THREATEN THE USA AGAIN
>NK threatens us again, shoots a missile over japan and tests a hydrogen bomb

???????????????????????
anything less than military force makes the USA and trump look weak

The US know that Nth Korea will strike on Saturday so this way, when they US won't be seen as the aggressors.

yeah some tranny larper is a trustworthy source

youtube.com/watch?v=UIPSvIz9NDs

we strongly condemn nk, nk needs to give up its wmd programs. we urge all parties against rash action etc.

also the president of the council forgot to let SK speak.

SKYKING is going crazy lately, join the livestream chat on youtube

Open in new tab, leave in background while you browse. If anything is transmitted you will hear it

youtube.com/watch?v=H0b_s0oVvVI

Its not happening.

Sage

fuck off shill

have happenings degenerated to such a state that a UN meeting counts as one?

>literally 20 years of "It's happening with North Korea"
>it never happens

>It's happening
>Read the post
>It could happen
Reported

NK "crisis" is the perfect newfags detector.

Only underage faggots discovering the interbutt for the first time can fall for this diplomatic mascarade NK is playing on us EVERY FUCKING YEAR since 3 decades. They just don't understand the situation and blindly follow the journalists trying to hype the thing as much as possible so people will tune-in.

Sure the Happening faggots, so afraid to live a normal life they would gladly see society burns before being a productive member of it, want to see nuclear holocaust with NK but the truth is a lot more boring.

Kim isn't mad. He will never attack first. Why ? Because his only goal is and always has been to stay in power. That's it. If he attacks, he's finished and he knows it. If he seems weak, he will lose control of his people and lose power. The solution ? Constantly teasing the "great ennemis" so retards like Trump bark at him, make the population afraid of an invasion and keep it under his control. Why would he ever actually fire the thing on anyone ? As long as nobody is ever invading him, he can keep living in his numerous palace, surrounded by loyal military hugely benefiting of the situation too, having a huge harem of asian QTs thinking he's a god and never having any problem with money thanks to China and drugs traffic.

He will never, ever, attack any country.

this tqbh

but norks said they will launch towards guam

and so it need to happen

> ching chong bing bong

What did Kim mean by this?

"Strongly condemn" is the negative version of "thoughts and prayers" on facebook. Say something and don't actually do anything. What a fucking embarrassment the UN is.

Unironically this

cant make a pussy not look like a pussy!

pussy

Until they get the arsenal to say "stay out of our war or we will nuke you" and can actually do it

>What did Kim mean by this?

Our war on fish and waves is eternal.

>requires flash

fuck the UN

>being this ignorant about NK
>being this new

what he will do is use his growing nuclear arsenal as blackmail. and, if he doesn't get what he wants - he might do increasingly dangerous things

The UN meeting was a big fat nothing burger. It ended with the US asking to get a resolution signed by Monday a week from now. Maybe Kim will launch his next before then.

Clears it up. Thanks user.

>thinks M.A.S.H was was about vietnam

Nothing new from North Korea, UN basically just gives more sanctions and says to NK: No, bad korea bad. Then everything carries on normally.

There will be no happenings.

>April 14, 2017
Get the fuck out of here user

Chun man hae yo.

SK looks rather empty right now.

fucking nk

Sure are a lot of 20-something edge lords on Sup Forums lately who want war with NK. This is what happens if there's war:
1. Millions of death.
2. Millions of Korean refugees.
3. The crippling of the South Korean economy
4. US govt debt default and the collapse of western economies.

Lol a bunch of newsies just cornered the russian diplomat and he flat out said sanctions would do nothing.

b-but what will happen to Taiwan? will we be okay guys?

>he flat out said sanctions would do nothing.

Duh.

Island chinks deserve nuclear death too

We just want to watch everything burn you nigger

The balloon has to pop eventually

Sure are a lot of 20-something edge lords on Sup Forums who want peace with NK. This is what happens if there's peace:
1. Kim develops nukes
2. Put nukes on ICBM
3. Levels Guam, Hawaii, Seoul
4. Retakes SK

fucking this.

>so afraid to live a normal life they would gladly see society burns before being a productive member of it, want to see nuclear holocaust with NK but the truth is a lot more boring.

especially this part

The hubris of these, "men", who lead us deserve nothing more than total collapse.

Well, we'll see what's in that American resolution a week from now. Might want to invest in a raincoat and visit kwangju for a bit.

You're going to be a bargaining chip used to pay off Beijing to rein in Pyongyang. Sorry, chum.

I hope you secretly developed you own nuclear weapons. I know the Yanks 'accidentally' transferred you triggers a few years ago. Perhaps you reversed engineered them?

Furthermore,

1. More countries like China and Russia will hesitate to go against NK because now they're a target of nukes
2. US will be forced to abandon the korean peninsula or join what would probably nuclear war
3. China will no longer have influence over NK despite trade

Holy shit, when does school start again for these kids

How is that bad?

All this happening is never happening.

The chance for success was during Kim Il-Sung's funeral in '94 when all the leadership was mourning in Pyongyang. Should have dropped two dozen MOABs on the city.

well, so long boys

I have inside info that may risk my life
A NORK Agent/Mercenary is gonna infiltrate the meeting and detonate him/herself.

Screencap this in case they fail to find out who it is

>implying any of those are bad

Personally, I would love millions of qt korean refugees in the US

I know this is Sup Forums but you faggots know that NK has concentration camps and forced labor, right?
If you don't want to liberate the norks you are probably aren't human.

top larp

You said it yourself. This is Sup Forums. We advocate for death camps and tyranny all the time

Don't worry. Master Chief will fuck those bitches up in 10 minutes flat.

this seems likely unfortunately

Kek. Right now Sup Forums is scouting sites for the Rohingya to be placed in.

USA is going to "rescue" venezuela from its shit government as an indirect show of force against NK

you heard it here first!

Kek. Sometimes I wonder if this board is just memers and trolls or if they're serious.

I personally am the former and like to believe everyone else is

5. Trades nukes for oil with Muslim extremists..
What could go wrong?

Yeah, you guys got screwed over geopolitically. Nice people but shit weather.

I was quite excited after Trump was elected and he called President Tsai. Sadly, nothing appears to have come of it.

precisely.
Rogue state with nukes = bad fucking day.

Ill take korean refugees u fag

I think the split is 80:20 in favour of the memers and trolls.

Anyway, I'm here mainly for the image captcha. Love me clicking on some cars, street signs, and the rare parachute.

It's not even begun

never trust a tranny

So what happened?

the united states was proven to be complete cucks yet again

cia selling weapons to isis.

to distract from that, they heat up again the useful idiot of north korea and his "evil" plans. just a distraction from real evil happenings going on in the shadows.

>UN: best korea plz stop
>Best Korea: Uh no
>UN: eh ok

nothing cause the bear and the dragon won't allow it

Not normal

Bolivia condemned the Norks. Now La Paz to be turned into a sea of fire too.

>Qt Korean girls as refugees

OwO

The way I see it, the US used the UN council as it's stage to announce it's intentions to nuke NK.

None for you though PR. No one wants to live on your shitty bankrupt island other than you

How many SC resolutions have been adopted related to NK this year? In 1990, there were *eleven* resolutions passed before Resolution 678 authorized the Gulf War, over the course of almost four months.

WAR WUR DECLARED

It's because it's 3 o'clock in the morning you idiot

Looks like only two this year, including the resolution adopted today. It's too soon to expect the authorization of military action by the SC.

ENOUGH TALK
SEND IN THE BOMBERS
AN TAKE OUT CHINA TOO WHILE WE'RE AT IT

>half starved, brainwashed peasants who have never seen a doctor in their lives
>qt

Sure.