Why is Trump being such a pussy on DACA

Just fucking end it already.
Who gives a crap if a few innocent kids and mostly young adults get deported.
That's the price you have to pay to stop this farce of an executive action.
Mexicans are just going to come here illegally and shit out beaner babies as long as DACA is not rescinded.

What a fucking betrayal. I knew this would fucking happen. With Bannon and Gorka being pushed out, this shit was inevitable.

Trump is not a decisive guy. He's too afraid of being wrong. That's the only reason he hasn't delivered on any of his big promises.

Or he's just a plain liar and conned his voters.

Those 800,000 DACA recipients that won't be deported just means 800,000 more votes for the Democrats.
You and I both know the Dems don't give a shit about Mexicans. They just don't want to lose a part of their voter base.

Fucking hell. Trump is being a little bitch.

average age of DACA is 25. they are not kids

2nd Generation law breakers. Don't need. Don't want.

No disagreement from me here.
We both know how this is going to fucking play out.
The Dems and the Media will paint Trump as a monster who is trying to end DACA. The public is too ignorant to realize Trump is actually delaying it for congress to do something.
Then they will paint themselves as the saviors and protectors of these dreamers from the big bad Trump once congress do immigration reform.

Trump and the GOP will still get all the bad publicity and Dems get their way and look good for it.

How can you heartless monsters support deporting children?

>was going to expire today anyway
>kicks it 6 months into the future to control the narrative during midterm primaries
Seem pretty smart from a politics perspective

Most of them are young adults.
I still think its pretty shitty.

My opinion is Trump should give all of them citizenship but force them to go live in California. That way, they won't affect future elections that matter to Republicans.

Trump is a massive pussy. He definitely wants to help Americans but he is being a massive pussy about it. Who gives a fuck what a handful of RINO's say. They will be voted out in 1 year's time anyway. The fact he didn't end it on his first day showed his intentions imo.

Wtf are you talking about. What expiration date?

How can you heartless monsters support ripping them from the culture of their birth?

Isn't he ending it? There's just a 6 month delay.

Trump should let the states sue and then let the court to rule on it. If the court says Odumbo overstepped his authority and rules against it then Trump is in the clear to end it.

he's not gonna end DACA. He's gonna try to use it to get other things passed when Paul Ryan and friends write up a DACA compromise bill.

Ask yourself this? Why the fuck would the Democrats compromise when they can just virtue signal all the way to 2018?
They don't have to compromise. Its a win-win situation for them.

>give them 6 months to pass immigration reform or all your pet dreamers cry on tv
>congress basically has to pass RAISE or else
Seems like a good plan to me
>bbbbut get rid of Mexicans
These people have been here since they were babies. I don't like them either but they're already here

Same little pieces of shit waving their flags and yelling "Viva la Mexico!"
Fuck'em, feed'em fishheads.
I hope he launches their asses over the border with a trebuchet and every last one lands in a cactus patch.

Doing it sends a precedent that the government or the US is not to be trusted with promises from any of their programs at any time. I would get if they ended all benefits but it's not a good display if they just use it to track people who opted in.

I mean it's obvious it's always been that way but I'm guessing he wants to keep up the charade.

>These people have been here since they were babies. I don't like them either but they're already here

They have to go back.

Dreamers is a nightmare for american people -and TAX PAYERS Aliens GO HOME NOW!

Idk if he's being (((influenced))) by God's chosen Son in law or he's afraid of the chaos this will cause by deporting 25 year olds

Either way it NEEDS to happen if we want to save white America

Because he will be deporting the same people he needs to fight the chinese.

If all mexicans run from america they are left on their own to deal with China and Russia.

At least have a grandfather clause for people who have been here longer than 8 years. Deport the rest.

Poor optics. Kids are very photogenic and the liberal media can easily shape opinion by pushing pictures of crying children in peoples faces.

Trump, Ryan and McConnell fucked everything up for the country by starting with healthcare reform (something no one wanted, that they had no plan for) and backing out of it. An all-time disaster.

Use a real flag queermo