Does Sup Forums like this guy?

he seems ok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NF-XMtNEudQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't like prosperity gospel..

jew

I lived in Houston till I was 28 and have been to his church and can accurately say he is the antichrist.

What a dirty fucking kike.

How big of a moron do you have to be to send money to this clown? The old saying is correct "Fools and their money are soon parted"

(((They))) have been going after him hard lately. The hurricane was the opportunity to finally take him down.

This. Just the fact he become a multi-millionaire from preaching shows he's not legit.

tim allen

AAAUUUUUGH?
youtube.com/watch?v=NF-XMtNEudQ

but if the preacher looks wealthy it makes all us christians look better user
i donate the last of my money every month

TPBP

No you don't. You spend the last of your money on whiskey maple syrup and hockey pucks.

What is the reason? I assumed he was in on the ((club))

Phony baloney plastic banana rock and roll retard imho.

thats the first of my money :^)

Making money off of stupid people is pretty redpilled if you ask me

There's a hotter spot in Hell reserved for that guy than the seat they're holding for me, and I'm 100% reprehensible.

He is at the very least a heretic, and as far as I can tell, he also brings shame to the Gospel. He may also be a conman, but I can't see into his heart so I don't know.

In the modern world you can start of poor and end up rich through virtue. Thats the prosperity gospel. Read As Man Thinketh by James Allen.

Also think on the huge confirmation bias evangelical Christians have. Married young so they don't spend time and energy chasing ass, not smoking tobacco or pot, drinking sparingly. Show up to work on time. Many women stay at home and unlock a man's full potential when he is providing for his family. Its a recipe for prosperity. I'm Antiochian Orthodox, the Original Church founded by St. Peter, and I can recognize what they have right.

Now imagine some shitty Bride off Christ protestant church, women are all whores who think they only need God to forgive them, Men spend all this time learning game to chase them down, Single Moms left and right, Men loosing all their savings post divorce, spend money on booze and smokes. Wife wants to work as well, so the husand is limited in his work by a woman that doesn't even want to work 40 hours a week. She'd rather have two people earn 70 a year than let the man earn 100Km for example.

Heretic.

He makes millions as a best-selling self-help author. The preaching is done for free. And is free advertising

He also has audio tapes, a sirius satellite channel among other things. And he does take a cut from the church.

I don't like him but I think he gets more hate than he deserves. It's the current year, if you are still giving this guy money then clearly he is doing something for you and I'm not going to crucify him for you being stupid

Heaven this way ====> For only $99.99 a month.

I really don't understand why reddit hates him so much. Like they are obsessed. It's kind of scary to watch. Reminds me how mob justice works.

Joel makes sure to say is you carry around pettyness when you are poor money won't fix your problems, you will have the same problems in a bigger house and with a nicer car.

He is light on Bible quotes but puts a lot of Stoicicm in his message.

Reddit is a breeding pool for SJW infused atheism. When the rich white christian makes shekels on TV, it triggers their kibbles. Also Reddit is 90% bots. Human or otherwise.

>Reddit is full of atheists
>Joel Osteen is a rich "preacher" whose schtick is more self-help than religion
I'm no fan of Joel Osteen either, and I'm sympathetic to religion.

Don't give a fuck one way or the other.
May start liking him because all of the people I hate are attacking him.