Root cause of western degeneracy?

which phillosophy/ethics system is the cause of the decline of the white race?

candidates:
>Christianity
>Atheism
>Communism
>Capitalism

way i see it all of the above promote the death of white babies, but i dont know which phillosophy cucked liberals first.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kabntt.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
nbcnews.com/news/world/ex-soviet-leader-mikhail-gorbachev-world-preparing-war-n712891
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>which phillosophy/ethics system is the cause of the decline of the white race?
technooptimism

Cultural Marxism

christianity. atheism is a recent development and is blamed by christcucks. the west is going to fail because it welcomed a bunch of 70 iq 3rd world people who hate whites and want gibsmedat.

all christcucks promote race mixing and they all virtue signal by trying to prove how many nigger dicks they suck. racism is bad because christcucks.

Saturnalianism.

Worship of the Demiurge and his son as Messiah.

Divide and conquer tactic used by leftypol
Sage in all fields

All of those

Chance to redpill cucks cant be overlooked though.

The Culture of Critique
my.mixtape.moe/kabntt.pdf

FUKIN ----ISLAAAM -----

(18th century) Liberalism itself

Christianity was the first stronghold of white genocide and self-alienation from the Pagan ancestral religion. Then came atheism/materialism/capitalism with the scientific revolution exposing cuckianity for its numerous problems. then communism came in as a sort of pseudoscience religion where original sin was replaced with white privilege, completing the circle of self-destruction.

in short: people need a state religion enforced by actual Priests, not a group of hand rubbing child molesters. QED.

your candidates are all shit tier. feminism.

Giving women the right to vote

kek

Capitalism because it promotes individualism, consumerism, corporatism, and globalism, all of which are different causes for degeneracy. Individualism more than others obviously, but the others are helping it a lot as well

Understanding the decline of the West

1 Read book linked here 2 Watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
3 ???
4 Profit!!!

Libtards.

Capitalism sells everything to anyone, even degeneracy. Corp push open border and cheap labour. Capitalists are Jewish slaves.

LOL why are wh*te people so pathetic?

Anime and video games

Neither, it's weakling politicians, faggot. Go look at Denmark, the only country in the world that doesn't cuck its citizens

Xtianity by far

Even Western athiests are operating within a Xtian frame.

Industrialism
Age of information and social media

WOMEN RIGHTS. you guys gave them education and careers to focus on so now they don't have the babies.

Anyone know the story behind these pics?

I love this picture. I wonder what people 1000 years from now will think of it.

ummm I would be more worried about the world war about to start

nbcnews.com/news/world/ex-soviet-leader-mikhail-gorbachev-world-preparing-war-n712891

See you in September fags

hey gus soory got distracted by the corndick thread