Why do Republicans let Christian extremists get away with shit all the damn time?

Why do Republicans let Christian extremists get away with shit all the damn time?

Anybody who unironically replies to this shit is retarded.

>Blame Catholics for some protestant idiotism
brainlet lefty
Sage, do not reply to this threat.

Obvious bait

because killing niggers isnt in the bible

SAGE
>Murder = Marches

haha you post this multiple times a day and it all adds up

Because WBC and isis are really comparable. When was the last time WBC killed someone?

Boku no desu Academy is a great tankobon (comic series for all you gweilo - that's Japanese for goyim btw).
The moth queen is my fav as well.

Honestly, I win every debate against retards that bring up ISIS and Islam by saying that George W Bush said he was told by god to invade Iraq and he part of a "crusade".

However, you have to bring it up as a defense, not as offence. You have to wait for the stupid white Christian to say, "ISIS is Islam and they are following the Quran." Then say, "No, ISIS is not representative of Islam and they pervert the teachings of their own faith." They will then say some shit like "That's a 'No True Scotsman' fallacy", and then you can lay into them with 1. Hitler's own admission that the Nazi Party was a Christian organisation and then George W Bush.

Once they struggle to defend that, the crowd's focused on their inability to counter and you don't win, but they certainly lose.

trolls vs actual murderers, leftist logic

Westboro baptists have a total kill count of zero (0)
Also
>SAGE

The WBC goes out of their way to ensure that everything they do is completely legal. Also
>Blaming catholics for protecucks

Garbage post. Fake flag.
Please don't post this again.

> equating fucking isis to the westboro baptist church
I really hope youre just baiting

Because they are not Catholic, lol.

The deadliest catholic terrorists were the IRA and they had about 800 legitimate issues for being upset. The Westboro baptists are what happens when you split the church every Sunday because someone disagrees with the pastor.

When was the last time Westboro killed anyone?

It's just a bit of banter tho

Hitler was a Catholic, not a Christian.
ISIS is following Mohammad to the letter.

You're kind of an idiot.....oh, wait. A Leaf. Should have checked first.

Catholic church's kill count is over 100,000,000

No way the IRA is the worst they got. The Jesuits are the worst they got.

How many people has the westboro Baptist church killed?

Killing is not their thing. Having their first amendment rights taken away from them, suing the party that took them away from them, and receiving 6 to 7 digit attorney fees for the win in district court is their thing.

They're a family of lawyers. And the head lich is dead, iirc.

The majority of Christians doesn't support violence in the name of their religion, the majority of Muslims does.

10/10 filename doe

So they are equivalent to Isis because they are shillish?

Wtf I hate republicans now

I know it's bait but
>One group kills people
>One Holds up signs
Also
>WBC
>Catholic
WBC is it's own church with like 1 family in it

Thanks for using a trip, makes it a lot easier to filter.

SAGED

They are equivalent to ISIS in no way that I can think of, except both are populated by human scum.

Because ISIS controls half of the Levant and performs public execution while the Westboro Baptist church is just 20 inbred protestant hicks who don't publicly behead people on the internet.

Sage.

>gweilo
Thats a Chinese slur
You're looking for gaijin

The Westboro Baptist Church doesn't go around and commit terrorist attacks

Then what are we talking about?

I was referring to the absurdity of OP's picture

>impact
fuck off

Holy shill