Discuss

Discuss

R vs K selection

Yep

Niggers mature at a far quicker rate than huwytes yet have a stunted potential. It's a trade off you could say.

Do kids raised by gay parents
>Live off welfare
>Commit enormous ammounts of crimes
>Have a dozen kids who will themselves commit crimes

WINNER WINNER

White people used to do this as well hell mormons still do it, but fuck it let's revive some long dead failed scientific theory to explain simple shit like this.

Epic meme

Whites don't have kids if they have no capability to feed them.

Explain joke pls

The white parents chose to have the one kid because that's all they could afford.

The blacks chose to have all those kids because out of all of those, maybe 1-3 will survive into adulthood.

This isn't real, you can't change your sex organs just by making it up in your mind!!!

FPBP

Quickrundown.jpg

Doesn't apply, because thanks to foreign aid all of those children will survive

r - lots of offspring to offset low survival rates.
K - few offspring with lots of attention provided by the parent

Fuck off kraut and tea

Without outside influence the nigger would squat in a dried out riverbed chewing on roots whilst his children's bellies swelled and they died looking like bobblehead ornaments

Do those groups continue to breed prolifically when conditions are poor?

I will admit the theory is debunked but only with spiteful bigot factoids at my side. For example, race is a better measure of criminality than absolute poverty, but not a better measure than relative poverty.

I have scientific proofs that this isn't the case.

>lots of attention provided by parents
Problem, right there.
It may be part of the classification, but fucking hell that's not what K-selecting parents are doing these days.

Please don't talk like that. My country is responsible for those children when they get sick, otherwise the world tells up how piss poor we are.

>leave the child
RAGE
>take the child
RAGE

no win.

r/K bullshit is irrelevant today and people should stop using it unironically/

r because of foreign aid allowing 20 kid families to survive in african shitholes
K because kids in the west are either a fashion accessory or a mistake

Exactly

>le lazy starving bad parent niggers
XDDD!!!

So why are we stopping China from having their way with Africa? Breeding Chinese superniggers?