Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Yet another TV debate Edition

Upcoming events:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>We are going to start translating and converting all english memes in Germans.. An example of this would be taking a smuggie, translating the mug liberal into German and slapping a CDU logo on his shirt..
>The Chad/Virgin meme is hot right now too so we could make some of those as well but let's start with the smuggies. It I'll be easy and fast
>Ignore shills, don't reply to Schulz/Antifa faggots/defeatists

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

TV-Duell Sat1
>youtube.com/watch?v=VjQM6g1fKcU

>Wahlwerbespot der AfD
youtube.com/watch?v=RRoHZ-QKwhk

Livestream TV Debate 8.15 cest
>ardmediathek.de/tv/live?kanal=208

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/karstenschmehl/german-meme-war
buzzfeed.com/karstenschmehl/willkommen-in-der-welt-von-Sup
afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
buzzfeed
archive.is/B1gf6
archive.is/28uXW
sports.bwin.com/en/sports/61/35771/betting/federal-elections#categoryIds=460,298&leagueIds=35771&page=0&sportId=61&templateIds=0.7958463873222622
afd-fanshop.de/index.php?cat=c22_Rund-um-den-Wahlkampfstand-rund-um-den-Wahlkampfstand.html
m-zeitung.de/2017/09/03/huch-dr-weidel-hat-das-doch-nicht-ernst-gemeint-oder/
ardmediathek.de/tv/live?kanal=208
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Media about us
buzzfeed.com/karstenschmehl/german-meme-war
buzzfeed.com/karstenschmehl/willkommen-in-der-welt-von-Sup Forums
ttps://motherboard.vice.com/de/article/qvv5k5/eine-uberraschend-grosse-menge-der-posts-in-4chans-politik-forum-kommt-aus-deutschland

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer

>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

>to placard posters.
I'd like to add that it's not only to put up posters, it's all kinds of stuff that needs to be done: distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.

Every single person and every single hour helps.

I saw some German tourists in the shopping center the other day

The thing that I really noticed was that they all seemed to have really smooth skin. They were also being very obnoxious gathering in a large group in the middle of the parking lot, chattering in their weird language

Archive time

>buzzfeed com/karstenschmehl/german-meme-war
archive.is/B1gf6
>buzzfeed com/karstenschmehl/willkommen-in-der-welt-von-Sup Forums
archive.is/28uXW

Gonna edit it in the next thread

It's their curse to be "progressive"; they HAVE to change society, for the sake of change itself. They can never stop, though of course they will once they and their culture (our Western culture) is eradicated. Especially since they do not a single thing to change Islam, instead they keep changing our culture to get absorbed. TV-spots celebrating the hijab, and this being perceived as being progressive, is one of the biggest jokes in recent memory.

norway 12 points

Reminder to stop acting and dressing like degenerate cultureless postsoviet slavshits and get your act together.

+1

Öffentliche Sicherheit zerstören.
Die Große Koalition.

na haubdsache geine nadsies
Dange muddi

I have someone who looks exactly (like 1:1) like that in my evening school. Amazing.

When I was a kid everyone had spiked hair because everyone was DBZ fans. They dyed it blond and spiked it up

To be fair a large portion of the population looks like this.
Slaves to RTL, mario barth and atze schröder.
Thats what people without a culture look like apparently.

Frosted hair has it's place in the 90s or with sayans.
Whoever does it in 2017 is completely degenerate

yes, they failed the hard stuff, they are the original 'left behinds'
thus, they had to construct their whole persona around beeing socially superior and sociology is all that counts (after others figured out how to keep the tough stuff running)
they are moral supremacists

Es gibt noch die ein oder andere interessante Wette, falls ihr an der Wahl etwas verdienen wollt.

sports.bwin.com/en/sports/61/35771/betting/federal-elections#categoryIds=460,298&leagueIds=35771&page=0&sportId=61&templateIds=0.7958463873222622

Line für die AfD haben sie im Moment bei 9.5%.

what are merkles main official points?:
- for inner security
- for families
- ....?
generally, these are things that went shit!! on turbocharger in her 12 Years, to no small amount through forced mass immigration
How meme this best?!
how to convey the bleak perspective for the future, when people have no visibility and stuff still sorta worx on the surface?

Mobile bump! Whats up, my brothers?

really, you shouldn't let your bald misery bleed into your memes, bad meming
t. naturally spiked hair, feeding on your jealousy

>phoneposters

That's an easy way to make some money. It's a no-brainer that the AfD will get more than 9.5%

Maybe with stuff like this. Note that of course this does not mean exclusively Islamic or non-white immigrants, but they are the biggest ever-growing group, and through the extreme and incompatible views of Islam it will change our society forever, if not stopped. Refer to Erdogan, who shed a light on the problem: once they are the majority, they can legally transform Germany into an Islamic state and there will be nothing we can do.
This concerns families with children (who will have to live with this) and of course inner security (crime, sectarian terrorism, sharia law).

I agree, seeing as current (((polls))) even have them at 10-11% the actual result should be higher.

Here's about the views of Muslims.

How are you krauts doing today? What passes in today's German youth minds?

it is important to convey to especially cdu voters:
> voting afd is not for voting afd into government (no realistic chance anyway)
> it is to damage merkles standing within the cdu
if merkle doesn't pull the vote as expected, cdu will dispose of her
atm. a lot of cdu people tolerate her, because they *think* she pulls the votes, if she is seen more as a liability within cdu, it is open season
if you want your old cdu back, vot afd

>if you want your old cdu back, vot afd
The AfD has literally the same political program like the CDU 30 years ago plus some fresh idea added.

Wahl-O-Mat for the undecided

Since the rate for less than that is higher, it seems they think so as well.
I don't know, though, we have still three weeks to go, and I expect THEM to have some plans for the AfD. They are also the main target for hackers and Facebook-employed Gutmenschen to dig up some dirt. Like the guy who had to resign in recent days. Seven years of private chatlogs, 12.000 pages - that was leaked to the media by someone behind the scenes, I reckon.
Of course all of this will be moot if there's another terrorist attack. The point is, a lot can happen in three weeks.

Hat jemand mit französischen oder polnischen Eltern auch einen Migrationshintergrund? So finde ich die Statistik leider nutzlos da niemand weiß wie viele Muselmänner und Neger dort leben.

I will most likely bet a few hundred. I made a lot with Trump and lost some money because of Le Pen. ( Yes I was so stupid to bet on a Le Pen victory, never trust in meme magic)

yes, but you need a short snappy line for that
it wouldn't matter if the afd becomes the new old cdu in a few years time or if cdu recovers
just remove some of the moral stigma of voting afd by making it tactical, there is no chance of afd in government even at 20%, but merkle will be finito
be in the mind of the disenfrenchised cdu voter, who has a 'moral' stigmatized dilemma voting afd

im starting school next week(Fachhochschulreife) and im 25, because with a middleschool degree you cant find a apprenticeship so most of my class will consist of 17/18 year olds. will be interesting to see how they perceive the current situation in germany.

Read the post, brah.
>Note that of course this does not mean exclusively Islamic or non-white immigrants, but they are the biggest ever-growing group

You can take it or leave it. What if you substract all non-Islamic immigration and come to 45%? It loses the impact of realizing that we are becoming a minority in our own country. Which is true regardless of the exact country of origin. If we'd have 70% of Russian children here, the left would go fucking nuts about us becoming "Putin's satellite state", and rightfully so.

you forgot the baseball cap, every german kid i've met wears one

You've got a point there

Friendly reminder:
AfD = JEWS
Don't fall for this shit bros

Wtf now I'm gonna vote for the CDU

Fuck off shill

>- for inner security
>- for families
>- ....?
these were the explicit merkle points i heard on german radio a few days ago, there was a third i can't remember atm.
i just thought bingo, just the particular thin you fucked up the most in the last 12 years.
there have got to be good memes about these points and the fact that cdu campaign picked these, again, areas of fuckupus maximus
they sorta point themselves to a huge backfire

low-tier bait
still better than chulz tho

By the way, for everyone wanting some AfD merchandise or going rogue with campaigning, I found this link yesterday:

afd-fanshop.de/index.php?cat=c22_Rund-um-den-Wahlkampfstand-rund-um-den-Wahlkampfstand.html

They also have traditional fan stuff like T-Shirts and such, for those who want to "Flagge zeigen" in public. Or wear it while meme warfaring, dunno.

Do make a thread about it later on. I'm don't expect much of women because they are always a clueless lot. But I'm looking forward to see what the young men think. Women follow only strong men, Germany future depends on it's young men growing a pair of balls.

How is it bait you fuckin cretin.
AfD is the Jews party who got us in this immigrant mess in the first place you fuckin moron.
See the bigger picture and don't fall for this shit you retards

Regarind the pensions (Rente), I'd suggest making a CDU-style poster with an backward African tribe or a mass of uncivilized looking immigrants.
Caption:
"Damit die Rente sicher bleibt"
or
"Renten sichern"
or:
"Fachkräfte für unsere Rente"

Waa, Are Nige comes to Berlin to meet with the AfD leadership and a joint press conference on the 8.!

Fuck, I wish I'd be able to go there, I'd really like to see that legend.

See, that's what you get if you reply to bait. Just ignore the trolls.

Look, there has always been mixing between Germans and Neighbors. I have a "Migrationshintergrund" because my Grandfather is Dutch and my mom is Italian. Yet you couldn't tell if you met me in the street and didn't know my Ancestry. Almost everyone that does a 23andme finds out that he has ancestry in all of Europe.

If you want to talk about the browning of Germany (or Europe) than you cannot use a statistic that is unreal. Having 30% or 40% of unter 6 year old believe in Allah is already bad enough.

using my pic in the OP

moreover, on a deeper level, this is a manifestation of the postmodern cancer:

they feel uneasy about voting the pariah

this happens, when the corrupting principle of
'personal feelings are most important and shall govern'
gets established. personal feelings are most important in *private* life, making them public policy is a vile postmodern abomination

generally, people need to be convinced and reassured that, in times of looming peril, it is best to 'seek truth' in what sparks the manufactured moral outrage

Well, at least this thread is dead is fuck with only like 3 people posting in it, two being the fuckin anime faggots who used to start AfD threads, but got GTFO when everyone reminded them that normies detest fuckin anime.
Hope you three AfD voters get raped by a pack of fresh-off-the-boat somalis though you stupid fuckin GOYIM, fuckin Jew apologetics.
NPD or NEE

What are you babbling about, read my post, everything is exlained there. The statistic is not "unreal" unless you outright claim those are exclusively Islam. Read my damn posts, lazy Spaghettikaaskopp (Parmesankopp might be a good compromise, I guess).

Spiked hair is for faggots only

>anime faggots
what is wrong with anime?

>NPD or NEE
You could at least try to find a non-jewish party, they are the kindergarten for neo-nazis retards.

Is this a real Asuka?

hm, maybe the third point was pensions:
there already is a cdu poster with a migrant bouat floating around on Sup Forums, pension caption might work on that too
might be subtle for a lot of people though though

>postmodern cancer
make that postmodern germ warfare

I don't know, I only saved it from here.

wanna suck some spike?

I'm starting an Instagram Page
It's called "Die rote Pille" so it's not too obvious that we are right wing
Please dumb your best german memes to low-key redpill as many normies as possible

Stop talking shit you immigrant subhuman

I see.

Did you already find the links in the OP?

m-zeitung.de/2017/09/03/huch-dr-weidel-hat-das-doch-nicht-ernst-gemeint-oder/

alice "based as fuck" weidel

Yeah of course
But fresh ones are always better

kek

You can't get normies with that

You better not elect merkel again you damn dirty huns

Good one
changed the name to "Die Wahl" to appeal more in this period
If you got any better names just drop them in here

I just need to know if there is a chance of Poland getting attacked by Germany after the elections

Only if the AfD gets 51%

Merkel is not elected. It's a parliamental election and the winning parties decide who's gonna be chancellor.
No federal executive office in Germany is elected.

feedback?

No, you might get invaded by the EU army, which will totally have nothing to do with Germany and will only incidentally reclaim German land occupied by Poland to resettle migrants there and force the polish to love multi-culti genocide.

looks good

If you consider German mass immigration an attack, maybe. Depending on how fast Mutti can put the dagger in our backs.

Who do you vote for to get rid of all the muds?

I can't handly all those women and children.

No one will do that.

AfD my try to stop the flood.

>handly
well, guess

Well, and of course get rid of everyone who has no right to stay, which is only a tiny percentage. Not like Merkel, who said yesterday "Well, if someone can speak German somewhat, he might stay some longer".

looks viable, hopefully not too suble.
i would move the textfields a bit higher so you can see the water horizon
it is trivial but important if you want to LARP it someplace

The only real impact in the election would be if the AfD would get more than 10+%
The CDU (Merkel) is coming back to their roots too
In general the german public is getting more and more extreme in both directions the longer this shit goes on
But a majority of the people is more conservative and right wing if you talk to them in private
So there is still hope

Need link for debatte gleich

- - - TV DUELL NOW - - -

- - - TV DUELL NOW - - -

hence

Kam ja wie geschossen haha danke

Stets zu Diensten

Explain the German election to me in a way an American can understand.
Does AfD they have a chance?

if cdu bleeded 5-7% over to afd in tactical vote, they'd rip merlkle apart

Gabs schon nen Bingo für die Debatte?

AfD will most likely sit in parliament when the elections are over
but mutti will most likely still be chancellor

how bad is adf going to shit the bed?

who is the guy in the middle?

Bild im OP

A guy from the CSU