What will happen if she wins?

What will happen if she wins?

>she

what is that

she has nice hair

wins... what ?

Hilarity.

Wouldn't he have to admit being a fake female?

>those pervy toys in the back

She looks like Abe Sapien from Hellboy

give it up you ugly troon, nobody cares

He won't, but I can tell you what will happen when he loses:

Suicide.

What's he running for again? Is it of any national significance? Also, does making a shitty video game and being a professional victim qualify someone to run for office?

She redpills Congress forcing them to witness her insanity

Also very telling of leftist degenerates in general that their idea of art is a burnt, ruined American flag in tatters.

Is that the girl from the big bang theory?

>the same people who claim Trump is unqualified for politics will defend this person

What's wrong with it's face?
It's the like it's in a perpetual state of smugness.

You know what surprises me more then anything else.

Brianna has been posting pictures of that fucking room, for years now, and STILL HAS NOT DUSTED THOSE GOD DAMNED FUCKING STATUES!

He won't win shit. He'll only appeal to nerd culture manbabies in their 30s but they're still a minority. Normies will look at her for a second and decide no. Put away the super hero dolls, sweetie.

>she
>winning

what is he running for?

Congress or something.

Literally who?

Can you Gamergate somewhere else? This is an image board for adults.

who is she again?

>she

>she

You can't be a "she" if you don't have Y chromosomes, this is a biological fact.

The only two exceptions to this fact are if your name happens to be Blaire White or Theryn Meyer.

Is that really the best photo they had?

*when
*he

Jesus what is that thing? Why does she look like a gross alien?

>she

>she

It doesn't matter Wu she is. What matters is her plan.

Oh god what is that?

Acceleration.

Vote for xer anons. Xe's the chemo America needs. The USA must die before it can be great again.

many lulz will be had

I don't mind calling her a she.
I will extend the courtesy, be the bigger man.

I do mind that she denies ever being male and having the male privilage she whines about all the time.

In Taxaxhusetts

>thinking anyone outside of Tumblr is going to vote for this faggot.
What's his platform for running in the first place, video games are sexist?

You have never been to Harvard and Cambridge, have you?

They banned plastic bags recently and force retailers to charge people for using paper ones.

I'm shocked it actually has normal looking hair, but those glasses are classic retarded feminist

What happens if it wins? It's running for congress right? Well if it does win i think every one will see how batshit crazy it is and hate working with her, and any retarded bill it tries to write will be shot down by the rest of congress for being stupid and not thought through; it will acomplish nothing in office aside from shreeking about nonsense, wasting taxpayer money, and pissing off everyone it works with.

let me just quickly quote one of the most legendary woman on planet Gerda:
"Can't we just drone this guy?"

>she

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT