Transgender Dilation

is this true? wtf is this? why?

Cause the slit they cut in is basically a wound they gotta shove shit in there so it stays open

Their vagina is literally an open wound, so their body tries to seal it

Fucking gross

they are so mentally ill that they dilate, which keeps their inverted penis wound from healing.

Why wouldn't someone just leave the dilator in all the time, then you don't have to think about it?

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>neo-vagina

So mentally ill that they continuously restab themselves in their gaping crotch wound with a dildo to prevent that wound from healing.

And the best part is they still try to claim it's natural

>censored version
useless leaf

>is this true?
Yes, although I have no first hand sources.

>wtf is this?
Keeping an open wound open.

>why?
kikes

Jewish masochism and loxism

> (OP)
>Why wouldn't someone just leave the dilator in all the time, then you don't have to think about it?

Because your body would treat it like a foreign object and envelope it with infection and puss to try to get rid of it.

Because progress is beautiful, don't be a bigot. Children are now understanding the cage that is gender and are free to express the gender their really are, it's only a matter of time before we further smash the patriarchy and break them free from the cage that is sexuality. #childschoice2020

This is incredibly hard to read
Necrosis, active bleeding, infections
And at the end the person was still not happy...

>neo-vagina

ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE AND IM ABOUT TO BREAK

It's just what trans people have to do if they want a vagina, with the methods available right now.

In the future there should be more comfortable and realistic surgeries available to help people achieve their ideal goals, for now this is what is available. Stem Cells may be able to remedy this in the future

Seems like a very barbaric procedure for now tho

I want to be a dolphin, where is my funding you bigot

Do they feel any pleasure after this whole ordeal?

>so bad it made a russian regret learning english

Sorry Ivan.

why can't they just be happy taking it in the ass?

Do those things work for anal dilation? Taking Jamal's BBC still hurts.

It's true, you start off by dilating multiple times a day, then slowly do it less until you get to about once a week or every other week.
Having a real cock in there is also good enough to dilate so there is that lol
There also is surgery for "women" that are lesbians and don't want to be penetrated so it's like they get a vulva and about 2" of vaginal depth referred to as no-depth SRS or zero-depth SRS. This is a much newer thing since there are so many more boomers succumbing to their mental illness and deciding the old dick ain't what they want anymore. With this method, there is no need to dilate.

I used to the books for a surgeon that studied this stuff until he realized he didn't want to deal with trannies but instead taught the technique to others.

I wouldn't recommend using dildos without a significant base for anal... you don't want to lose that up there mate.
Shit, meant to say I used to cook the books as a joke, I was merely a bookkeeper

why wouldnt they just use a dildo?

>neo-vagina > neo liberal

Some things are better left unknown.

Its not a vagina, it will never be a vagina. It's an inside out scrotum. Dont hurt yourself by doing this to your body

looked like tiny teeth in one of them, if only more of these mentally ill faggots read this; they might reconsider and get real help.

I honestly feel sorry for that dude's dad.

Imagine being a transwoman. You feel it in your heart you're a real woman, but you have this constant reminder dangling between your legs that you're actually a man. You've grown to despise it, and wish it'd go away. You'll never feel at peace with yourself until it's gone.

This is why so many get the surgery.

Somewhat unrelated, but why does genitalia mutilation make me cringe?
I have been desensitised to gore since forever, but whenever I see mutilated dicks/vaginas, I just can't help but cringe in this word's literal sense.

Everytime I imagine being a girl I come to the conclusion that chopping my breast of and creating a frankendick while fucking me up with hormones seems so muvh worse then just dealing with a differemt body.