EU expected to impose fines on Hungary, Poland and Czechs Wednesday

For their refusal to take Africans fleeing the civil war in Syria.

It's finally here bros. Justice at last!
euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/eu-and-hungary-spar-over-border-fence-ahead-of-court-ruling/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=06N0fPtw7qE
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/3443343/EU-to-allow-sale-of-odd-shaped-fruit-and-vegetables.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SJzRa7HWVqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We should accept them 2bh

This, my wife's sex life has improved since, I can't tell why.

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

You will take them. You will also lose your gibs. It's a win-win.

Let them know theyre not welcome and dont give them money.

Yeah sure you are not gonna do anything like every times.

You might notice that Slovakia isn't included in the lawsuit. This is because they've betrayed you. Visegrad is finished.

So what happens when Poland says they'll pay the fine in another month, and then doesn't?

They will just go back to Germany anyways.

Wrong, my Algerian friend. Our Slavic satellites WILL be brought to heel. We intend to cripple their economies to ensure your people have safe countries to call home.

>says incresingly nervous globalist 6th time this year

The EU is simply a house of cards. It's not a matter of if it will fall, but when. The Visegrad group will leave, and pursue their own prosperity independent of you authoritarians.

> Slovakia
Is catholic sad czechia.
Africans will flee it in horror.

>july
>august
>wednesday
k

Accept them, then make them mysteriously disappear. You can always claim the ran away to Germoney for more gibsmedat. Nobody will ever be able to verify that.

Also persons who threw away their passports and take on new names to escape their war crimes can't be reported missing.

Put in on the reparations tab.

No. The money generated by our fines will be used to pay them German tier gibs provided they stay in their designated countries. This will allow them to live like kings among their disgusting peasant neighbors. Even Germany can't offer such benefits to our migrants.

Stay mad faggot.

Mentioning a time frame to poland is like mentioning squats....it sets the clock back to zero

so what happens if they refuse? after the brexit shitstorm it doesnt seem like the eu wants to lose more members

Oh no, what would happen after that time?

> nothing

THE CLOCK IS TICKING HUNGARY
>1 month later
HUNGARY DON'T YOU HEAR THE CLOCK?
>repeat x times

>africans
>civil war syria

wut

Our German money has already built a well equipped "welcome centre" in the south of Poland. (Pic related.) Just fire up the ovens, the fugees are from a warmer climate, they should have it warm and cozy. And if somebody asks where they went, tell them to Sweden and Germany.

>Syrian civil war
>African refugees
??

>We intend to cripple their economies
Like you didn t do this already lmao.

Actually that's a good idea

WTF I LOVE POLAND NOW

They've been "a month away" from facing serious repercussions for like 6 months now. Nothing will happen.

What happens after one month? Wait let me guess they'll give them one month to accept the refugees.

didn't they make this threat like 5 times already

That article is from a month ago you retarded burgers. Wednesday is the end of the line. There will be no more warnings. We will enforce solidarity on Wednesday. You laugh at our patience, but you won't be laughing on Wednesday.

Well I don't know why eurocrats are so butthurt. Those that were in Poland already run away. We're literally completely innocent. They just hate the idea of a (socially) right wing government.

And yet Macron is behaving like a lunatic and unfortunately successfully destroyed the unity among the V4 countries. For now.

Fuck the EU

Germany non white in one generation.

What happens if they don't pay the fines? Give them one month to pay? Then another....

put them into camps, the kind with guard towers and barbed wire facing inwards.

tell them they can leave any time but only on a truck to germany.

Because they'll be stronger outside the Union, right Nigel? You Brits are even slower than the Burgers.

That's not bad.

It's great taking in these immigrants. Look at Japan, they took in 28. 2 have already been arrested for a gang rape.

How would Japan survive without these rocket scientists?

>they'll be stronger outside the Union
Unironically yes.

>Poland takes tons of Ukrainian refugees
>"we fine you cause you take no refugees"

What did they mean by this?

they wont pay. people will lose respect for EU and their ability to implement law. EU crumbles. Many keks will be had.

should of stayed a trade union

The EU is not a powerhouse. It's a doormat. Just say you're a refugee and they will lets you kill their police and only get less that half a year in jail.

The EU is a joke and poland will likely be fine

>circling the drain this fucking hard
Give it up Krauts, just let it go and take your medicine this isn't going to fucking work and you've done enough damage as it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=06N0fPtw7qE

Why do you think trade us bad you utter moron?

>sovereign nations being "fined"
The EU is the biggest Homeowners Association in the world.

kek

The stupidest thing is that people will defend this

>The EU is so great, they do all kinds of great things for us like banning funny shaped vegetables and fucking entire countries over for refusing to accept invaders

>banning funny shaped vegetables

Huh?

oh vey the EU is gummin

>gibs > fines
>gibs - fines > 0
>literally profit

>Africans
>Syria

mach schnell

I love you Poland but you're too poor for economic migrants. They'll just leave for Germany first chance they get

communism already crippled their economies though

I like how media stopped calling them refugees and admit they are just migrants.

t. average European

>w-we mean it this t-time

WW2
>Poland won't give up their Jews
>Germany attacks
Modern day
>Poland won't take all the niggers
>Germany attacks
I hate Germany desu. No matter where we are in history they are always fucking wrong.

Leave the EU.

He's a butt pirate, I know this nigga. He thinks that because the EU passed a regulation that groups bananas based on the visual characteristics, that that means that funnily shaped bananas are now banned instead of not being in the top tier category. He probably also think that the UK is in Schengen and that the EU made them give welfare to EU citizen as soon as they stepped on the UK soil

Are you really that moronic?

>Poland takes a few hundreds
>Poles kill them all within a month

The EU literally used to have regulations on vegetable shapes, meaning perfectly edible fruits and vegetables were wasted.

They will surly get us this time.

how about yours sex life?

you see this nigga's vote has the value of 1

>The EU trying to ban straight & bendy bananas is perhaps the most well-established Euromyth of them all. Is Brussels really meddling in what our beloved bananas should look like?

>Bananas are classified by quality and size so they can be traded internationally. Quality standards are also needed so that people know what they are buying and that the produce meets their expectations.

>Commission regulation 2257/94 decreed that bananas in general should be “free from malformation or abnormal curvature”. Those sold as “extra class” must be perfect, “class 1” can have “slight defects of shape” and “class 2” can have full-scale “defects of shape”.

They were not wasted retard. They were put in a lower quality class making them cheaper to buy. You want nice looking vegetables then you pay more.

WHAT economies? You bought most of it already. You can't hurt us without hurting yourselves.

it's clearly a larping nonce
leave him be and he'll leave

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/3443343/EU-to-allow-sale-of-odd-shaped-fruit-and-vegetables.html

I'm going to report you. Have fun in jail scumbag

It's like the seventh one month now, just fuck off already.

>migrant quota
Does the EU seriously threaten countries with fines if they don't take in degenerate migrants and masses of refugees flooding in?

Why is this allowed? Is it because they won't actually do anything and nobody gives enough of a shit?

FUCK OFF. I MAY HAVE POLISH ROOTS (NOT 100% BUT SEEMS SO) AND I DREAM ABOUT RETURN TO POLAND

JA JUŻ NAWET ROZMOWIAM PO POLSKU I LUBIĘ TEN JĘZYK

WHY THE FUCK ARABS AND ETC SHOULD TAKE MY PLACE?

Its because so more can be packed in a box which means less transport costs and less costs for the costumer but muuh ebul regulations

Report me for what, you faggot? Read it again. Nothing of what I wrote is against the law. Plus good look reporting the user "Anonymous" to the police.

What are you, 12 years old and born stupid?

Lol
>or what
Hungary and Poland lived through brutal Nazi and Soviet oppression. The EU can't do anything worse to them. And the EU is already falling apart anyway. They need to just admit that their reverse colonialism project is a failure.

I like it, german way. You too should go back to your roots, you know - send them to summer camps in the eastern lands, haven't heard any complaints from jews, they must be good.

>Points out glaring "all your eggs in one basket"
>Why do you think (basket) is bad you utter moron?

Hes pointing out that Germany NEEDS the EU and their trade deals and that its heavily influencing their decision making.

You dipshit.

Chuj ci w ryj kacapie europejski.

Chociaż myslę że jestes trollem

They were given a month last month and the months before that. I'm confused now

This. For shits sake, Poland can't keep its own youth within its borders, why in the fuck are those retarded assholes expecting healthy, able bodied migrants with absolutely no ties to the land and society to stay when so many people like me had to leave. There are no jobs, there certainly are no gibs, and Polish people hate even other Polish people. I doubt one in a thousand migrants would want to stay.

awwww shit nigga the one year law really fucked with the god loving citizens of the UK who would never ever leave the deformed fruits untouched

Oh yes you bought a German VPN to stay anonymous

that is simple
we have time machine and we use it to fuck you up and confuse you westerners
it is still the same first 1 month ultimatum for you, but it is 7th or something for rest of the world, and 71 for Poland

A jak będzie po polsku "time machine"?

wehikuł czasu

Dark skinned african speaking syrian child refugees - stop being so racist

also before you go point out that it says a decade, the law described in the article that lifted this red tape applies to a regulation from 2007, the 1mm is a sob story and with all the opt-outs you guys had you're telling me that you had to deep throat EU cock? Maybe if Nigey wasn't busy collecting EU shekels and being quiet out of protest or what ever the fuck he tells himself to sleep better at night maybe the 2nd biggest economy in the EU had some fucking say in it.

dzięki. Naprawdę chciałbym mieszkać u was, chociaż nie wiem, czy są tu problemy o jakich jeszcze nie znam

Funny isn't it ?

youtube.com/watch?v=SJzRa7HWVqs

Take our EU funds and pay for those migrants. Simple

problem occurs: without our EU finds LIDL, Carrefour, Kaufland and many others cannot compete on Polish market
nie dowiesz się dopóki nie spróbujesz
poczytaj o Karcie Polaka

Can you tell me what's so mezmerizing about this guy?

>Noigey: WE HAFF TA LEEEVE
>Brits: Oi, Noigey. We left, Wat nao?
>Noigey: fuck do I know m8s the EU paid me so much dough I don't have to work anymore so you fellas are on your own

That he triggers lefty eurocucks like you

Same reason that they voted for Trump its a vote against people like yourself - it's that simple

Im as much of a leftist as Farage is the working class

>be EU
>literally hanging on by a thread
>import a bunch of welfare niggers
>a couple eu countries say no
>make them leave EU
>EU dies
>past EU countries now have millions of welfare niggers
>no more EU money
welp, whoever runs EU, they are fucking morons

>they are fucking morons
I am almost sure mr Shulz have 0 education