thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(17)32252-3/abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=fuH0uy5hYLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jordan Peterson

>VeganGains

don't give it attention.

this, just dont

Not an argument

Ummm how come i've never heard of Jordan Peterson before?

Lol he does have a green tint to him.

For vegetarians who eliminate meat, anemia can be due to an iron deficiency. For vegans, who give up all animal products including dairy, eggs, and even honey, anemia can also be caused by vitamin B12 deficiency.

what is he, half black and half broccoli?

He's upset that Jordan insulted his being vegan.

His argument for veganism is that he doesn't support necessary suffering in other sentient beings.

He also cute Jordan off before he could explain what he meant when he said, "it depends on what you mean by Jesus."

Finally, "truths" can mean many things, and the fact that he suggests Peterson invents new definitions for the word made me know immediately he wasn't going to say much else of any value. I was right.

That's all you need to know.

kys vegan gains

you're in for a ride lol, watch his joe rogan podcasts

No argument needed, he went to prison for that shit. Obviously he already lost the argument.
You dumbshit ape.

oh wait, wrong thread. U remain a dumbshit ape.

>I don't understand the abstractions of biblical metaphors, therefore he is stupid and I am smart
This is a pattern I keep seeing whenever people try to criticise Peterson for his "ramblings"
It actually DOES depend on what you mean by "Jesus Christ" when you say "do you believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead"

do you mean a historical figure who was alive in reality and came back to life after being dead?
or do you mean the archetype of achieving a holy state of being that even beats "death" through repeated cycles of death and rebirth?
>hurr durr you can't beat death
depends on what you mean by "death"

do you mean the actual end to life, where nothing moves or lives anymore?
or do you mean the concept of destroying part of your personality, your *SELF*, today, so you can be a different, better person tomorrow?

33 minutes of you rambling about something you CLEARLY haven't put thought or some patience into doesn't help your case whatsoever
instead of insulting the guy for what you don't understand, he should've watched the rest of his lectures to actually understand, and not just cherry pick the ones that fuck with SJWs

I love how this guy got called out so much for being so small that he jumped on the juice. I don't follow him did he admit to jumping on the juice? No way he got so big so fast.

He's literally captain obvious don't bother watching his shit.

Jordan Peterson is a dumbass to be fair. He actually believes he's a top-tier intellectual, despite having contributed nothing to philosophical or psycho-sociological theory. His greatest contribution to the world is 'clean your room'.

the term "vegan gains" is considered spam in /fit/

In fact, Peterson even explains about what he means by multiple forms of truth, all while expanding on his points in the initial video featured about religion, rituals, and the way the play out in humans and their perspectives.

This guy butchered his already particularly poor argument.

>he doesn't support necessary suffering in other sentient beings.
then he should get off youtube

no way he would admit it, it would destroy the 'vegans can break out of dyel'

>vegan
>juicer
he's incapable of BTFOing anyone in this timeline

I didn't know sand niggers were mind readers.

Woman sat down at the counter of a restaurant I frequent.

She ordered an omelette, but with no eggs, and no cheese.

flag this vegan beta for hate speech and move on.

He's actually a retard.

He entirely forsakes anything that came before him, and outright rejects that his ancestors HAD to eat meat to survive.

This is the most basic form of idiocy following social engineering that I could fathom.

I have a friend that's been talking about eating vegan a lot recently, and it makes me feel good to know that the atmosphere in which he's been consumed is full of baseless and moronic presumptions. I don't feel good that he's been absorbed, but I feel good that I'm right, I suppose.

fucking lmao wtf his skin is greenish

bene

All this g uy did was make me go watch more Jordan Peterson videos.

>posting the shop

he started with a strawmaw argument that had nothing to do with his premise of the video. whatever Jordan Peterson is peddling about truth has nothing to do with his views on veganism. broccoli dude is no better than the sjw he seems to be reluctant against

>Vegan Groids
fuck off

>She ordered an omelette, but with no eggs, and no cheese.
next thing you notice, she is sitting on no chair

>posting the shop

He is so fucking stupid and does not understand how cholesterol works and why the study that Peterson linked was in fact correct.

High carbohydrate intake was associated with higher risk of total mortality, whereas total fat and individual types of fat were related to lower total mortality. Total fat and types of fat were not associated with cardiovascular disease, myocardial infarction, or cardiovascular disease mortality, whereas saturated fat had an inverse association with stroke. Global dietary guidelines should be reconsidered in light of these findings.

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(17)32252-3/abstract

name me 10 philosophical figures born after 1960 that has a huge impact on how we perceive the world today.

Jesus Christ is a dumbass to be fair. He actually believes he's a top-tier intellectual, despite having contributed nothing to philosophical or psycho-sociological theory. His greatest contribution to the world is 'I am the son of God'.

Based vegan

100% correct

Anyone who follows Hitchens is a literal retard.

Sort yourself out

FPBP

Vegans are moralists faggots that thing Fido is worth just as much or more than their parents.

Who the fuck is this vegan moron and why should I care?

>Vegan Gains
Attention whore.

anyone that follows people that merely talk about stuff in detain is a literal retard.

Yup, he's a fucking no good punk faggot jabroni piece of shit

Studies are so frequently rigged by either lazy or intentionally skewed methodology that impossible to take them at face value anymore without doing a lot of digging.

>Who the fuck is this vegan moron and why should I care?

You should care because veganism is literally part of the plant based diet agenda that is lowering birth rates in the west.

philosophy has been dead since Descartes. the only option is return to medieval scholasticism

Gott strafe nicht England

can someone give me the basic gestalt?

I think that will do it.

Some half nigger is scared to be considered an animal so he chimps out on meat eaters

He's captain obvious but so are all of the right wing YouTubers who have become popular recently. The reason they're so useful is because normies don't know any of this stuff. It's really fucking sad that someone NEEDS to come out and tell people to do shit like clean their room and don't be a Marxist.

Green Goblin vs. Friendly neighborhood Spiderman

>video in which nigger reveals his ignorance of the concept of values

But Jordan Peterson does invent new meanings for "truth", which is why its funny he calls out post-modernists, when he is doing a classical post-modernist deconstruction of reality himself.

Vegetarian here.
Iron deficiancy is there but more importantly, if you are working a 9-5 desk job, Vitamin D
I take B-12 supps as well as Vitamin D

>supps
suppositories?

Wrong. He uses truth both in its modern sense and in the biblical sense.

>The arrow flew straight and true
in which true, truly, and truth are defined as "to the fullest degree; genuinely or properly." by merriam-webster

HOW DO YOU THINK ALL THE HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES DO IT EUROTRASH?

The arrow flew straight and true isn't the original text, you moron. Thats a translation. The word for something being real and factual doesn't exist in the original text.

S U P P L E M E N T S

Truth and fact have a lot of overlap, but they're not precisely the same (hence why there's two words) and he makes this distinction. Facts are only the things we understand, but truth is what guides you to your goal even if you don't know the facts. Peterson just doesn't believe you can live your life only listening to the facts, because there's much wisdom in the world that comes from people who don't know them. In the Bible it says to not live among feces, which is true, but not a fact. They had no idea what bacteria was, they just knew people who lived among feces didn't turn out so good and so they spread the lesson.

Supplements.

Jordan Peterfaggot is a heretic blasphemer, I knew it!

see

sage, fuck off VG. You post all your videos to /fit/, now your trying to jump in on this bandwagon. Go away green nigger.

his newest with Kurt, Joe Rogan and JBP is great

That sounds about right.

You lazy moron...
Watch the fucking video that greenguy uses in the first 3 minutes. THE WHOLE THING.
After you watch that, you'll understand what he means by, "it depends on what you mean by truth." He's saying that truth can mean separate things in different contexts. He even gives a few examples
>pragmatic truth
>behavioral truth
>etc.
He literally lists examples as to what types of "truth" he's referring. The FACT that that are particular types of truth isn't something that we're even capable of debating.

>brainlet cant into nietzsche

These people think you can turn a dick into a vagina, what's to stop them from thinking they can have an omelette with no eggs and cheese?

Lol Sup Forums turns into fucking hambeast niggers whenever someone could possibly disagree with their dad simulator

Jordan Peterson vs Nigger

The nigger cant even grasp the subject and reveals his nigger brain

Ahem, I think you'll find you're forgetting The World's Greatest Philosopher, goy. Shame on you.

>he's a fucking no good punk faggot jabroni

Woah there Billy

>i used to follow jbp
>but then he shat on the only thing i have in live
welp

The subject matter being discussed is so incredibly politicized by these atheist faggots and the fundamentalists that iving a clear answer to the question of the resurrection gives both the extremes Peterson is trying to unify an excuse to dismiss everything he says.

All these faggot skeptics with their hyper literal single layer of analysis can't get into any subject at all. Atheists like fundamentalists are still at the starting gates of analysis, immobile from confusion about the nature of language and the history of human thought.

Which part is pseudoscience? The facts of big five personality traits and IQ? Or the philosophy and theology of how to live your life?

veganism is the only thing you have in life? your life isn't worth living user

>some literal who nibbling at peterson's ankles for attention
why should we care

Petey is a damn crybaby

Ain't clicking that shit. I assume Virgin Gains still click baiting? I wish he would do the world a favor, come out of the closet, and just start sucking dick, and stop making YouTube cringe videos.

Oh look, another faggot in love with his own 'intellect'. This is why atheism will fail, because nobody likes these obnoxious cunts destroying every christian and western value. 100% cuck.

this guy's such a faggot

Not an argument

>His greatest contribution to the world is 'clean your room'.
You should try it some. Maybe after cleaning your room, you can try clean your country as well.

is Vegan Gains our guy?

Absolutely not

Whao so this is the power of vegan lifting?

Lurk more faggot. Or go back

yes

His video on Islam was great.

> Peterson is dumbass he is retarded ignore him aren't you sleepy

Lots of fucking shills today. Classic divide and conquer.
Also the only reason people are vegan is so they can tell people. Pathetic cry for attention. Real men don't talk about their diets at every opportunity, only bitches do

>Finally, "truths" can mean many things, and the fact that he suggests Peterson invents new definitions for the word made me know immediately he wasn't going to say much else of any value. I was right.
Post modernism spotted

Fuck off Sam Harris

>is Vegan Gains our guy?

sv3rige is our guy and he is Aryan not some half breed mutt

youtube.com/watch?v=fuH0uy5hYLg

don't take D without magnesium unless you want a big fuckin headache

>pic
It looks like the only thing this guy does at the gym is curls at the power rack. Literal scum.

eat a tree